Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COR]CORION Platform Gateway to the Crypto World! ICO, Bounty Campaign - page 5. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi, tell me on which exchanges the COR tokens are currently traded and on which exchanges are still scheduled to display tokens COR. Are there any such plans for the project to display tokens on large exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
When will the translation bounties be paid?
Activity: 218
The ICO is over. CORION is a price-stable coin with a value of $1

Cryptopia has issues with the deposits. When fixed, there will be sell orders...

I have a bad feeling about this. It's taking way too long on Cryptopia. Have you ever seen a coin being delisted before it started trading?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Dutch CORION Provider
The ICO is over. CORION is a price-stable coin with a value of $1

Cryptopia has issues with the deposits. When fixed, there will be sell orders...
Activity: 839
What's the ICO price ?

Available on cryptopia, but no sell order
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
hey how payment translator?
I have not got paid yet?
Dutch CORION Provider
We have updated or Dutch CORION Provider website. Take a look and find information about what Dutch CORION Provider stands for, about CORION Platform and blockchain.
Dutch CORION Provider
Cryptopia Corion deposit unavailable for a long time Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Common!
Unfortunately it takes longer than we all want. Let's hope that they fixed it before there are new coins listed on monday...
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Cryptopia Corion deposit unavailable for a long time Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Common!
Activity: 87
My slack username : willamddmaddy
My telegram username : @mushfiqarbap
My twitter userntme: @willamddmaddy

My ETH address : 0xaA433224FE45272c3A55F1947C2B5B36e4958ad0

Thanks
Dutch CORION Provider
Corion deposits still not accepted at Cryptopia. Top buy order at ~ $1.5 per Corion, no sell orders. We wait.
Hope that Cryptopia fixes this soon, preferably before the weekend...
Activity: 218
Corion deposits still not accepted at Cryptopia. Top buy order at ~ $1.5 per Corion, no sell orders. We wait.
Dutch CORION Provider
Hello, several days ago I joined the provide "CORION Foundation official".
I have thousands of corions in the ico but I got no corion at all from the provider.
Is there any guys who get profits? If so, could you tell me how to do it?
You get part of the daily coin release if there is demand for CORION on the exchange. CORION is since yesterday listed at Cryptopia, but the exchange has som issues wit deposits. So until there is no fix at Cryptopia and there is no or small demand, then you get no coin release...

Thank you db71! I've got it.
All I can do is just waiting Grin Grin Grin
No problem and good luck with CORION...
I have thousands of corions in the ico but I got no corion at all from the provider.
You get part of the daily coin release if there is demand for CORION on the exchange. CORION is since yesterday listed at Cryptopia, but the exchange has som issues wit deposits. So until there is no fix at Cryptopia and there is no or small demand, then you get no coin release...

Thank you db71! I've got it.
All I can do is just waiting Grin Grin Grin
Dutch CORION Provider
Dutch CORION Provider
Interesting project, I would like to buy some on Cryptopia but only buy orders and no sell orders. When will there be sell orders available?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=COR_BTC
Cryptopia has issues with the CORION deposits. I know there are some CORION holders who like to sell some of their coins, so when Cryptopia fixes the issues, then there will be sell order too.

Edit:

Do you know that the price will always be $1 and that you need to connect to a service provider in the online CORION wallet to gain profit from the daily coin release (if there is demand for CORIONS)? If not, registering is free at http://corion.io/-da
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
Interesting project, I would like to buy some on Cryptopia but only buy orders and no sell orders. When will there be sell orders available?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=COR_BTC
Dutch CORION Provider
how can i join in corion provider.
is it any help in corion site?
See the 4th movie on http://dutchcorionprovider.com

By the way, do you still think CORION is a scam? If not, then please remove your previous negative posts...
Activity: 27
how can i join in corion provider.
is it any help in corion site?
Connect is not difficult, what would need your wallet was active (to activate account there is a video in the FAQ). If you have any questions you can always ask them in support or in a telegram to the address https://t.me/joinchat/DZiAgEN27oGI9LVfEzsf_w
Pages:
Jump to: