Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COR]CORION Platform Gateway to the Crypto World! ICO, Bounty Campaign - page 4. (Read 28259 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Whomever is currently running Corion please pm me or post why it's been over 24 hours and my withdraw from Cryptopia to Corion online wallet has not completed yet, please>

Hi, I have the same issue. I opened a support ticket at Cryptopia. My transaction of 268 COR is also over 24 hours not received and at gastracker.io it looks like the transaction failed. So I think the CORS should still be at Cryptopia, but they are not in my Cryptopia balance too. http://gastracker.io/tx/0xd753fd972872b181ab70db29bb6a5aade8e091e0f61c2d14ce5dcc31819cca50

Edit:

I just spoke with a developer of CORION and he said that the issue is at Cryptopia's side. They are working on it.

Thank you for sharing, I created a ticket with Cryptopia yesterday so hopefully they will show up for both of us.

Happy weekend,

Bluehorseshoe
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Dutch CORION Provider
Whomever is currently running Corion please pm me or post why it's been over 24 hours and my withdraw from Cryptopia to Corion online wallet has not completed yet, please>

Hi, I have the same issue. I opened a support ticket at Cryptopia. My transaction of 268 COR is also over 24 hours not received and at gastracker.io it looks like the transaction failed. So I think the CORS should still be at Cryptopia, but they are not in my Cryptopia balance too. http://gastracker.io/tx/0xd753fd972872b181ab70db29bb6a5aade8e091e0f61c2d14ce5dcc31819cca50

Edit:

I just spoke with a developer of CORION and he said that the issue is at Cryptopia's side. They are working on it.

Dutch CORION Provider
Good day pls how do I get my corion coin out of my jaxx wallet. I have try unlocking but not showing
I don't know the Jaxx wallet, but do you see your CORIONS in your Jaxx wallet? Then you can send them to the CORION wallet or Cryptopia. If you don't see the CORIONS in the wallet and you imported the ETC address in Jaxx, then you can try to import your private key in Myetherwallet, add the CORION token and from there send your CORION tokens to the address you want.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Good day pls how do I get my corion coin out of my jaxx wallet. I have try unlocking but not showing
Does holding Corion in a Corion online wallet earn a return?

Yes, and only if you have your CORIONS in the CORION wallet AND are connected to a service provider (see my signature). There will be coin releases when COR is above $1 worth. The price is now about $0.85, but rising slowly...

Thank you for your response.
Found it by exploring the wallet.

Dutch CORION Provider

Yes, and only if you have your CORIONS in the CORION wallet AND are connected to a service provider (see my signature). There will be coin releases when COR is above $1 worth. The price is now about $0.85, but rising slowly...
Dutch CORION Provider
I read the whitepaper I must say I really like this project. It seems like real ICO not just shitcoin ICO as becomes every day practice. I will invest
Nice, you can buy in at low prices at the moment on Cryptopia... And if you need a decent service provider, then take a look at my signature  Wink
Activity: 55
I read the whitepaper I must say I really like this project. It seems like real ICO not just shitcoin ICO as becomes every day practice. I will invest
Dutch CORION Provider
Wait a couple of days until the price is stabilized. One person sells about 24.000 COR and is causing this low prices.

Why would one sell at roughly half the price paid during the ICO?
Impatience or need money now...
Dutch CORION Provider
Trading on Cryptopia has started, but current price is disappointing, well below ICO. I will move my tokens there, but not selling yet.
Edited: tried to send tokens to Cryptopia, getting error msg:
You cannot call this function with a 'Watch only' address. You have to import it
See this movie to set your wallet to 'For use': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiMdiRW-HK0
Dutch CORION Provider
Translated too but haven't received the reward neither. Any news about the date they'll pay us the bounties?
As far as I know most bounties are paid. Go to the website and open a support ticket: http://support.corion.io/s/login/68626
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Try to send coins from corion wallet and node is out of sync? What a joke this one has been.  Huh Huh Any suggestions?

Yeah, I get the same message. I guess we have to wait until it's fixed. The price on Cryptopia is low anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Translated too but haven't received the reward neither. Any news about the date they'll pay us the bounties?
Activity: 1
Try to send coins from corion wallet and node is out of sync? What a joke this one has been.  Huh Huh Any suggestions?
Wait a couple of days until the price is stabilized. One person sells about 24.000 COR and is causing this low prices.

Why would one sell at roughly half the price paid during the ICO?
Dutch CORION Provider
Trading on Cryptopia has started, but current price is disappointing, well below ICO. I will move my tokens there, but not selling yet.
Edited: tried to send tokens to Cryptopia, getting error msg:
You cannot call this function with a 'Watch only' address. You have to import it
Dutch CORION Provider
CORION is on Cryptopia, but they have a wallet deposit issue for 10 days now. As far as I know, the CORION team tries to get listed at Bittrex. Let's hope that Bittrex indeed will list CORION so that people can trade on a good large exchange. The most frustrating thing for new coins is the long time it takes to get listed...
Pages:
Jump to: