Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC] Craftcoin - Portable Minecraft Game Currency w. Economy Plugin - page 12. (Read 92271 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
I can't seem to download blocks beyond 9335.  I'm running CraftCoin version v1.1.1.2-unk-crc and setup crc.cryptocoinexplorer.com as a peer who's block explorer shows 15845 currently but as soon as it hits 9335 it stops.

SetBestChain: new best=841f455d8274deb740f7  height=9335  work=41540066119752  date=08/12/13 16:35:13
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
received block ada3a218900538dc4319
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof of work
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED

mine seems to be working

FYI we have been taken off of coinchoose

ok we are back on it now
I can't seem to download blocks beyond 9335.  I'm running CraftCoin version v1.1.1.2-unk-crc and setup crc.cryptocoinexplorer.com as a peer who's block explorer shows 15845 currently but as soon as it hits 9335 it stops.

SetBestChain: new best=841f455d8274deb740f7  height=9335  work=41540066119752  date=08/12/13 16:35:13

mine seems to be working

FYI we have been taken off of coinchoose
Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Activity: 225
Since the plugin doesnt work anymore for minecraft, how do I actually go about with BOSEconomy with the deposit and withdrawals?

On spendlitecoins.com we have the players deposit and withdraw through our website. There are a number of ways to do it this way depending on how technical you want to get. I would recommend using php/mysql but you wouldn't really have to. 

I looked into the PHP and using the console. Any idea where craftcoind is? I cant seem to find it anywhere:/
Activity: 657
Merit: 500
MΣC
I think the basic idea is that you don't NEED to have craftcoin on your server. BOSEconomy (or whatever economy plugin you have) simply represents that. You can keep the actual craftcoin wallet somewhere else. Much more secure, but also more work.

I'm working on my own server, and thinking how and what. For now the thought is to install a dedicated wallet for the Minecraft server on a seperate machine. If somebody deposits 10 craftcoins into that wallet, I simply hand out 10 coins to that person through BOSEconomy. Or Craftconomy in my case. This way whatever's on the server is also in the wallet.
But you need to find a way to know who sent you coins. And who withdraws and where to send the withdraws. And yeah, sometimes people deposit or withdraw coins when you're asleep so they'll have to wait. And since a lot of stuff is done manually there's room for mistake. A plugin that does all that would be cool, but I don't think we'll see it soon.

I'm not anywhere near launch date yet with my server, and maybe I'll never get there. There's so much to do, and so many things to figure out. Plus, I'm still sort of new'ish to Minecraft and I've got a lot to learn anyway. The server is up and running though, so I got myself a nice playground. And I'd be interested to know how other people manage things.
Activity: 156
Since the plugin doesnt work anymore for minecraft, how do I actually go about with BOSEconomy with the deposit and withdrawals?

On spendlitecoins.com we have the players deposit and withdraw through our website. There are a number of ways to do it this way depending on how technical you want to get. I would recommend using php/mysql but you wouldn't really have to. 
Activity: 225
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
BigVern posted on Twitter that it was not going away.
MΣC
Cryptsy has announced that they are keeping this coin.

Also.  Is anyone here playing minecraft and using the currency?  If this currency gets accepted as the best economic plugin, that would be huge.

I would market it in minecraft, but I don't play the game.

where did they say that because it is still saying they are removing it come oct 1st

Where do you see that? The cryptsy CRC pages don't show the message of pending doom anymore. It's also not colored red like the others that are still being kicked. From where I'm sitting it's simply looking good Smiley

Also.  Is anyone here playing minecraft and using the currency?  If this currency gets accepted as the best economic plugin, that would be huge.

where did they say that because it is still saying they are removing it come oct 1st

You should log in at smp1.spendlitecoins.com and give it a try. We have a healthy economy, and a good group of players.

we also have my shop... you should buy some stuff =D
Activity: 156

There are 3 that I know of currently - But only 1 that is designed / maintained at what I would call a professional level. I'm not trying to be bias because it is my server, its simply that we have designed our server with specifically this type of economy in mind. The others seem retrofitted and/or half-baked at this point.

You should log in at smp1.spendlitecoins.com and give it a try. We have a healthy economy, and a good group of players.
Activity: 132

Activity: 458
Merit: 250
Well it would be great to see the developers paying some attention to the coin. It took over 2 hours for my transfer to get 6 confirms yesterday (I believe this was the coin and not Cryptsy). Also I do not see that many Minecraft servers have implemented Craftcoin as yet. it would be great to see things turn around and have some sense that the developers were gradually improving it.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
HBN <3
Yeah, the cryptsy news sucks.

It looks like it's listed on Coins-e so it's not totally dead in the market.

Just sucks to see it removed. There's a lot more useless coins on there. This one has a real use unlike most of the copies which are hype pump and dumps
I'm not worried about that too much.  All the others I dumped, but I think that craftcoin, if it is developed properly and becomes popular as a currency in minecraft, then it will be a very successful coin.
MΣC
Owww, cryptsy.com shows this message for craftcoin: "Due to inactive developers and low hashrates, this coin will be delisted from the market on Oct 1st, 2013. Wallets will remain open indefinately."
Ok, Here should be the Fix.  I don't know if this has been fixed yet, but what do you think of this:  

I got this idea elsewhere in the forum, I don't remember where:

Assumption 1:  The coin should retarget difficultly normally how often?  Say every 24 hours.

Fix:  If the difficultly had not re-targeted in 4x the expected time(in this case, 4 Days) then change difficulty (even for current block)

A modification to this would be if the Coin has a High difficulty and 1/4 of the blocks have not been solved in the expected retarget time, then change difficulty.
Activity: 112
CRC is not mine pond dug coins, and how this happened?
Activity: 112
The coin price is already high, now to 0.0004BTC, the lowest in history is 0.0001BTC, rose four-fold
Pages:
Jump to: