Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC] Craftcoin - Portable Minecraft Game Currency w. Economy Plugin - page 11. (Read 92271 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I have just setup a craftcoin p2pool at http://prominer.org:8830/static/ and I am trowing 1mh/s at it right now, working good and stable, if there's enought miners Ill keep it going. It is a dedicated server Wink

EDIT: Pool restarted with 0% fee until we have enough hash.
Activity: 213
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
Well looks like putting up the server will take more time now because i lost the bitcoins i was going to use to pay for server hosting to bitpal so just putting it out their dont trust them.

good to know
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Well looks like putting up the server will take more time now because i lost the bitcoins i was going to use to pay for server hosting to bitpal so just putting it out their dont trust them.
The server will be running on 1.6.4 but as soon as craftbukkit updates to 1.7 and all the plugins work then ill update the server.

can't wait to see your server
The server will be running on 1.6.4 but as soon as craftbukkit updates to 1.7 and all the plugins work then ill update the server.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
HBN <3
What version of MC will it run?

I really want to give the new 1.7 a whirl and I haven't seen much activity/response on Spendlitecoins...
Hey so im almost done making a server with craftcoin economy wondering how i can get my server on the website.

as soon as your done let me know.. i'll give it a whirl
Hey so im almost done making a server with craftcoin economy wondering how i can get my server on the website.
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
crc.xpool.net:8830

Still here...no lag Smiley
you know i think something is actually wrong with the pool there are a bunch of blocks with no confirmations but there are confirmed blocks after it and the time since last block is -1 Hours -38 Minutes lol

is it just me or does http://crc.scryptmining.com's front end lag like a son of a B*tch
Sometimes it'll lag like crazy, and other times there aren't any issues.

As a pool operator, I can tell you most this is caused by the coin daemons. For some reason, some coins, (I believe during chain reorganization) will suddenly take up close to 100% of the CPU cycles for a bit and then settle down.

This chokes out other applications such as the pool front end for CPU time and thus it will start to lag.

so long as the back end isn't lagging i'm ok with it =D
legendary
Activity: 1064

is it just me or does http://crc.scryptmining.com's front end lag like a son of a B*tch

As a pool operator, I can tell you most this is caused by the coin daemons. For some reason, some coins, (I believe during chain reorganization) will suddenly take up close to 100% of the CPU cycles for a bit and then settle down.

This chokes out other applications such as the pool front end for CPU time and thus it will start to lag.

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 868
What pools good working now?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Add the IP for the Cryptocoinexplorer.com Craftcoin explorer to your config file.

Put in your craftcoin.conf file:

Code:
addnode=50.116.22.43

Activity: 17
I seem to not be able to download the blockchain and I cannot find any reasons why I can't. Any help in this matter?
Any plans to upgrade to v1.7 on the minecraft server?

if i had to guess i would say yes but not for a while.  it would make a great update for the SLC server
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
HBN <3
Any plans to upgrade to v1.7 on the minecraft server?
Pages:
Jump to: