Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC] Craftcoin - Portable Minecraft Game Currency w. Economy Plugin - page 14. (Read 92271 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
yep! we are on top of the CoinChoose list so the network is getting hammered =D

Any updates coming along or anything?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Any updates coming along or anything?
ok so i'm up and running again at a meesley 950khas =( but oh well mining is mining
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I'm testing my craftcoin p2pool feel free to join!  Grin

cgminer --scrypt -o http://www.japool.com:8830 -u YourWalletAddress -p password

You can also see my other p2pools at http://www.japool.com
Upon Further inspection (and changing my mobo) one of my 7970's was the culprate.  it latterly sizzled!  so it is on the way back to gigabyte and a new one should arrive in about 2 weeks... now i am trying to re-setup my rig as just removing that one card f***ed everything up! i can't seem to get more than one card running on this rig now *arg* so until i figure it out i can only toss 700khash to the network!

thinking the same so i put my small rig back on litecoin to pay for the new board

Oh sorry to hear that.
I think that you should rebuild it tho!
Activity: 308
My wallet doesn't sync anymore although I do have connections to the network.

Wallet just synced. No idea what happened. Couldn't sync for a day. Other currencies were syncing.
Activity: 308
My wallet doesn't sync anymore although I do have connections to the network.
thinking the same so i put my small rig back on litecoin to pay for the new board

Oh sorry to hear that.
legendary
Terminated.
=( sory guys i can't push my 2mhash to the network anymore cause i blew up my motherboard and now i trying to decide if i should sell the cards or rebuild!  my backup rig is still hashing away though!
Oh sorry to hear that.
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
Updated p2pool to version 13.3

https://github.com/CartmanSPC/p2pool

Upgrade is recommended but not required.
=( sory guys i can't push my 2mhash to the network anymore cause i blew up my motherboard and now i trying to decide if i should sell the cards or rebuild!  my backup rig is still hashing away though!
yep it has tones of potential 

Quite a number of supporters trying to get CRC to suceed  Smiley
legendary
Terminated.
Quite a number of supporters trying to get CRC to suceed  Smiley
I think it is safe to say that the recent "band-aid" worked and brought the chain to life. Thank you to all parties involved!

I compleetly Agree seems to be working great even with the random Dificulty spikes it adjusts quickly!  so yes thankyou to Blindfolded and everyone else who had a hand in this now we just need to promote!

Hey guys, I just wanted to stop by and say I think this project is awesome! I went ahead and setup a pool for you guys. Enjoy!

CraftCoin Pool: http://crc.cryptc.me

DDOS Protected
2% Fees
Payout at 60 Confirms! (less with more miners!)
PushPool (PPS) | US | Tier 1 Bandwidth + Latency
Mining (Stratum): stratum+tcp://mining.cryptc.me:9003

Awesome thanks man.  More Pools normally means more exposure and intern more miners and maybe even more games servers!!!
Activity: 249
Hey guys, I just wanted to stop by and say I think this project is awesome! I went ahead and setup a pool for you guys. Enjoy!

CraftCoin Pool: http://crc.cryptc.me

DDOS Protected
2% Fees
Payout at 60 Confirms! (less with more miners!)
PushPool (proportional) | US | Tier 1 Bandwidth + Latency
Mining (Stratum): stratum+tcp://mining.cryptc.me:9003
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
I think it is safe to say that the recent "band-aid" worked and brought the chain to life. Thank you to all parties involved!
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
The fact that someone drove the price way down on Cryptsy probably helped the fate of this coin during the short term. Although if I had seen the price drop I would have liked to sold some. I think CRC is staying just under the radar as WDC and SPT are gaining more attention. I am back mining CRC for the next few days (630Kh/s at the p2pool), I sure wish we had more steady mining. I am not in it for the coins anymore just to help the network.
Many ignore transaction reward (apparently), but it sometimes seems to help.  Maybe some people are watching manually.

ya as soon as i see a diff jump i'll push one though
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1084
when's the next retarget? we are top 10 on coin choose and are starting to get hit with some 5mhash rigs

Every 12, so pretty much continuously updating (9576 was last one).

although as soon as i notice it happen i am gonna put a 100crc stimulus transaction to encourage ppl to keep mining! just an FYI

Many ignore transaction reward (apparently), but it sometimes seems to help.  Maybe some people are watching manually.
when's the next retarget? we are top 10 on coin choose and are starting to get hit with some 5mhash rigs

although as soon as i notice it happen i am gonna put a 100crc stimulus transaction to encourage ppl to keep mining! just an FYI
Pages:
Jump to: