Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC] Craftcoin - Portable Minecraft Game Currency w. Economy Plugin - page 30. (Read 92271 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
i think the retarget has to be changed after 20 blocks - to have a better/wider calculation the last 50 or 100 blocktimes may have to be choosen to find the new difficulty
to have no problem in the future with that difficulty it may be better to change the diff after every block - regarding the - let me suggest - last 100 blocktimes
Activity: 294
there are pools. thats not the problem. with this diff no one wanna mine it. and if u look at coinchoose u will find other coins to mine with more profit.
i like this coin and i believe it has great future, it just needs to be "repaired" for the coinchoose effect  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
thats fine, but if he hashes an hour and doesnt find a block, he of course will get payed for it, but its useless for getting closer to retarget.

I do not quite understand.

Getting the hash rate up by enticing miners to mine the coin does not help get to the re-target quicker?

The gap between hash rate and difficulty is causing the huge drop in mining. I am trying to get more miners on board to increase the hash rate and get to re-target quicker.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
ill have a p2pool up in 5 mins if anyones interested, also going to pay some guys to promote it
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
thats fine, but if he hashes an hour and doesnt find a block, he of course will get payed for it, but its useless for getting closer to retarget.

How will I get paid for it?

I never use mining pools - I only solo mine.

How many more blocks need to be solved before a difficulty adjustment?

Someone should ask the dude that runs coinchoose to remove it from the list until the difficulty issue is resolved otherwise all that will happen is we will be having the same conversation again at this time tomorrow when it is hammered by all the crypto switching pools - which in my opinion are doing more damage than good for the alt coin community.

Any coin without a quick adjustment just gets blasted into no mans land.

I have to say Fastcoin is very good from that respect. It is continuously near the top and does not suffer from the "coinchoose effect"

---edit---
thought again about it, and now i dont be sure. could be it helps.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Well,

My pool http://crc.cryptocoinmine.com is a PPS pool.

This means miners get paid regardless of how long it takes to find a block, and the value of the shares is constant and does not get diluted the longer a block takes to get found.

I will probably take a big hit by reminding miners of this and they jump onto my pool. On the other hand, hopefully it will entice miners to switch back to CRC so it can get over this low hash/high difficulty hump.

and the difficulty ups and downs in % must be limited.
Activity: 309
i think the retarget has to be changed after 20 blocks - to have a better/wider calculation the last 50 or 100 blocktimes may have to be choosen to find the new difficulty
I am now slamming it with 19mhs but can only do it for an hour or so.

Something has to pay for 10kwh's of electric.

that makes only sense if u find a block  Wink

well lets hope! Even with a high hash rate 1.4 million is an ass

that makes only sense if u find a block  Wink

thats the same problem feathercoin had.
with todays profit rush miner it is necessary to react.
Activity: 448
Block 9279 is the last block solved by the Craftcoin network. Took about 12 hours to go from 9278 to 9279.

Oh wow, alright time to get mining and see if we can hit that block.

Glad to know my pool isn't the only one waiting 6+hrs for the next found block Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Block 9279 is the last block solved by the Craftcoin network. Took about 12 hours to go from 9278 to 9279.

Oh wow, alright time to get mining and see if we can hit that block.
legendary
Activity: 1270
Anyone else having issues with their wallets being stuck on block 9279? My wallet won't sync up past the block.

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Anyone else having issues with their wallets being stuck on block 9279? My wallet won't sync up past the block.
Activity: 213
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
anyone have a test server up yet? or a free give away server up?
Activity: 213
Mining history: BTC->LTC->FTC->CRC:2200kh/s
Trust me Guys i can't Do it on my own with this card!

I'd hold on to that card....

naw it's just a backup my main rig (the one that pays the power bill) has 2 7970's and a 6970 in it.  But the rig that this card is in stays off unless i need to test something =)
Pages:
Jump to: