Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 22. (Read 78936 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
coins are still stuck at coinsmarkets any info about when they will fix it?
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
CRC is the worst MN I have run being dash clone... it was stuck 3 times in last week....

GOA coin have no issue for weeks at all, even does not need sentinel crap at all, run and forget about it

I confirm that the problems with the exchange have not been solved yet, I can not sell coins, it's bad. With GOA such problems were not, the price stably goes up, I regret that I did not buy the masternode at the beginning.

they sell on Cryptopia now, go buy
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
CRC is the worst MN I have run being dash clone... it was stuck 3 times in last week....

GOA coin have no issue for weeks at all, even does not need sentinel crap at all, run and forget about it

I confirm that the problems with the exchange have not been solved yet, I can not sell coins, it's bad. With GOA such problems were not, the price stably goes up, I regret that I did not buy the masternode at the beginning.
Activity: 92
I did send 120 coins to coinsmarket a few days ago and they are stuck, luckily CRC is on Cryptopia now which is a VERY good sign considering it costs 100k or so to do that. I just sent my coins there and everything is fine.
Activity: 11
So there with a purse on coinsmarkets.com.when coins come?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

i was willing to get in to this.... i even did the translation for them....

but these guys are weird... to much focust on collecting on BTC .... and now there is a probably an fork going .... only place where you can buy this shitcoins is on coinsmarket.com.......

so where are the big exchanges Huh facts are facts didnt saw the cryptopia ....

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

how nice that the price is higher

how sad we can't sell it on that price because our coins are stuck in a limbo.
Activity: 196

how nice that the price is higher
Activity: 78
coinmarkets any news when they will make available the Deposit is not reached
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

Activity: 104
Merit: 12
So my wallet is jacked...  "7 hours behind... No block source available", but it has 8 active connections to the CRC network.  Wat do?

save and backup you wallet.dat from %AppData%
download newest version of wallet on
https://github.com/crowdcoinChain/Crowdcoin/releases

If your Crowdcoin Core Windows wallet having problem syncing. Please do the following.
1. Close your Crowdcoin Core wallet first if it is opened.
2. Go to C:\Users[YOUR_USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\CrowdcoinCore
3. Open crowdcoin.CONF file, copy and paste nodes list below, save then close the file.

Code:
addnode=84.17.23.43:12875
addnode=18.220.138.90:12875
addnode=86.57.164.166:12875
addnode=86.57.164.146:12875
addnode=18.217.78.145:12875
addnode=23.92.30.230:12875
addnode=35.190.182.68:12875
addnode=80.209.236.4:12875
addnode=91.201.40.89:12875
4. Delete these files banlist.dat, mncache.dat and mnpayments.dat
5. Re-open Crowdcoin Core wallet.
6. On the menu click Tools>Wallet Repair
7. Click Rebuild Index. Your Crowdcoin Core wallet will promp an alert and then restart.

Your Crowdcoin Core wallet should start syncing now.
Hopefully the blockchain and wallet are working properly because I am planning to get some from CoinsMarket Smiley

you cant, until the devs fix the wallet with coinsmarkets, deposits and withdrawls are frozen. and no word from dev. not looking good!

Devs word just 5 posts before yours...
The problem is coinsmarket now IF wallet is fixed.

Guys,
everything is fine, cryptopia have added Crowdcoin today,
Coinsmarkets is doing the wallet update to the new version
and the explorer is running fine now, (an upgrade of the explorer
is scheduled for the beginning days of the new year).

Smiley
Activity: 13
Hopefully the blockchain and wallet are working properly because I am planning to get some from CoinsMarket Smiley

you cant, until the devs fix the wallet with coinsmarkets, deposits and withdrawls are frozen. and no word from dev. not looking good!
Activity: 176
maybe i missed it, searched the thread and some documents, what is the "start mixing" and "Stop mixing" in the wallet

What does it do  Huh
Activity: 78
there I also sent coins and they are stuck
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Activity: 13
Guys,

Smiley

well 2 days have passed and my coins are still stuck waiting to show depositing in coinsmarket, they need to fix this!
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Guys,

Smiley

great news ! im glad that this problem is going to be fixed
Activity: 172
Guys,

Smiley
Ok so here is the reply from coinsmarkets exchange. It looks like they won't enable deposits and withdrawal until the wallet is fixed.

Code:
Hello

We are giving it a try the last month every day, it crash 3-4 times per day, sometimes we are obliged to remove it totally and resync from the scratch, this is a DEV responsibility to give a working wallet, we even tried crossing platforms with linux-windows wallets, same result.

And as you said, fixing explorer is not enough to keep the coin in exchange, wallet should be fixed first.

You can't compare a desktop wallet with an exchange one, we receive thousands of deposits and withdraws per day and the wallet keep crashing all the time, we got really tired from fixing it and crediting manually all missing deposits because of crash.

When we contacted DEV and told him about the crash issue he told us to restart the wallet every 12 hours, this is not a fix !!!!! He should provide a stable wallet which will ease the work for users and exchanges, we are pretty sure that no other exchange will add the coin with this kind of wallet issue.
Regards

Pages:
Jump to: