Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 23. (Read 78936 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
No, your wallet is not jacked.  You just need to add some "addnode=blahblahblah" to your crowdcoin.conf file in your AppData folder.
Check the previous pages in this post for how to do that.

Okay, thank you.  That did get my wallet syncing again.  Not sure why it crapped out to begin with, but oh well.

I now can't get my masternode to start back up for the life of me though.  It began last night with NEW_START_REQUIRED, so I did that.  Next thing I know it's WATCHDOG_EXPIRED.  It had been running perfectly fine for 6 days now, prior to this.

I saw back a page what you did to fix yours, and I've tried that as well.  Even restarted my VPS.  My wallet continues to tell me that my WATCHDOG_EXPIRED, and now my VPS shows "Node just started, not yet activated".

Any thoughts on how to remedy this?  Thank you.

EDIT:  I believe I've fixed the VPS portion.  It appears there was something corrupt with my mn*.dat files and or the blockchain needed reindexed.  I followed the directions on under the 2.b heading here to fix this:  https://github.com/crowdcoinChain/sentinelLinux

Thanks!

2nd EDIT:  Okay, so I guess it's just the current blockchain issues that are preventing my node from showing as ENABLED in the list.  From the VPS, masternode is successfully started.  mnsync shows everything up to date and active.  My local wallet still shows WATCHDOG_EXPIRED, even though sentinel is running and passing all tests.  I guess I'll just wait it out, unless someone can help me with a fix in the short term.

I have same problem!

On both my VPS and local wallet everything is ok but Masternode status is constantly either WATCHDOG_EXPIRED or NEW_START_REQUIRED

Did you fixed it?

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

It's a very new coin with a great future ahead so problems will appear.
But i love the fact that Dev is always very responsive.

The explorer is resyncing, hopefully will include all blocks and work fine this time.
Activity: 196
Calm down, it's must be fixed, or it will be crash of the coin  Smiley And what about transactions between wallets, not exchange, is it ok?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Damn, the price is up to $11.47  Grin
Actually they have disabled withdrawals as well fearing a chain split.
Activity: 13
devs? its been over a day now! coinsmarkets deposits are still missing and they arent accepting any new deposits
Devs please fix the explorer.
My transaction was in block 20002 which is skipped by it.
Now it is sitting at 20417
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
Think CRC needs to be listed sooner than later. Gives the guys more options to sell if market wallets aren't in sync.

allready on cryptopia
Activity: 78
sent to the stock exchange coins, they do not come when you fix the wallet to get coins ?
Activity: 482
Merit: 145
We changed Our MiningPool Server to New Hardware ( Xeon1230v6, 32gb DDR4 Ram, 480GB SSD in RAID and GIGABIT Upload!! )

Now We are online agian.

http://bitcoin-pool.de/
Algo: Neoscrypt
stratum+tcp://85.214.211.186:4233 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CRC
[/b]
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Think CRC needs to be listed sooner than later. Gives the guys more options to sell if market wallets aren't in sync.
My wallet stopped syncing about 9 hours ago.  I just got it to sync and the coins I had mined in that period arrived in my wallet.

The problems is they are not getting deposited in coinmarkets exchange because of these daily wallet/blockexplorer issues.

Ah right, I see.  Let's hope it gets fixed soon.
My wallet stopped syncing about 9 hours ago.  I just got it to sync and the coins I had mined in that period arrived in my wallet.

The problems is they are not getting deposited in coinmarkets exchange because of these daily wallet/blockexplorer issues.
Activity: 308
devs can i make the italian translation?
All i know is there is something wrong with this blockchain.
the block explorer just skipped more than 200 blocks.
Are those coins lost?

Activity: 10
No, your wallet is not jacked.  You just need to add some "addnode=blahblahblah" to your crowdcoin.conf file in your AppData folder.

Okay, thank you.  That did get my wallet syncing again.  Not sure why it crapped out to begin with, but oh well.

I now can't get my masternode to start back up for the life of me though.  It began last night with NEW_START_REQUIRED, so I did that.  Next thing I know it's WATCHDOG_EXPIRED.  It had been running perfectly fine for 6 days now, prior to this.

I saw back a page what you did to fix yours, and I've tried that as well.  Even restarted my VPS.  My wallet continues to tell me that my WATCHDOG_EXPIRED, and now my VPS shows "Node just started, not yet activated".

Any thoughts on how to remedy this?  Thank you.

EDIT:  I believe I've fixed the VPS portion.  It appears there was something corrupt with my mn*.dat files and or the blockchain needed reindexed.  I followed the directions on under the 2.b heading here to fix this:  https://github.com/crowdcoinChain/sentinelLinux

Thanks!

2nd EDIT:  Okay, so I guess it's just the current blockchain issues that are preventing my node from showing as ENABLED in the list.  From the VPS, masternode is successfully started.  mnsync shows everything up to date and active.  My local wallet still shows WATCHDOG_EXPIRED, even though sentinel is running and passing all tests.  I guess I'll just wait it out, unless someone can help me with a fix in the short term.
Activity: 21
Does anyone know if the dev has contacted coinsmarkets and if so what is happening?
Activity: 126
Merit: 60
No, your wallet is not jacked.  You just need to add some "addnode=blahblahblah" to your crowdcoin.conf file in your AppData folder.
Activity: 10
So my wallet is jacked...  "7 hours behind... No block source available", but it has 8 active connections to the CRC network.  Wat do?
Pages:
Jump to: