Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 20. (Read 78936 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Please join our discord channel,
in order to get assistance.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hi,
we would like to remind you that the
wallet update is mandatory and the sentinel
is required as well

can you explain what you mean?

The wallet is always up to date and sentinel is running with crontab on vps ubuntu server. round about every 12 hours i get the info "watchdog expired" on all nodes.

Can you help me?

Cheers
Activity: 92
I dont get it. So a CRC masternode is 27k $ and it give you 160k $ annually?
How the hell can that be? If so why is not everybody doing this?

If they can afford it, they are. I made 2 CRC nodes when the price was $5, so for 10k I'm now making roughly $1000 a day Smiley and that is *just* CRC, I have many, many masternodes.
hi,
we would like to remind you that the
wallet update is mandatory and the sentinel
is required as well
He guys,

i have a problem with my masternodes, all few days, both masternodes will change the status to "watchdog expired".

How can i solve this? Only start from cold wallet or restart and reindex from daemon server?

Fact: all my nodes change in the same time.

cheers mates
Activity: 153
Hey guys, hoping to get a crc masternode up and running soon.

What are the server specs required for hosting?   What's the best/easiest os and version?

Lots of different plans to choose from. I'd like to keep the cost down of course.
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Crowd has been added to Hash Refinery - http://pool.hashrefinery.com/site/gomining?algo=neoscrypt

You can be paid in CRC by using your wallet address as the username and "c=CRC" as the password in your mining software.  Alternatively the pool can auto-exchange to BTC for you.

Sample miner flags: -o stratum+tcp://xevan.us.hashrefinery.com:4233 -u -p c=CRC

Happy mining!
Hi, the math is done in the following manner a mn costs 1000 crc
 and every single day a mn receive 7200/ n of enabled master nodes.
Is it more clear now? Smiley
Activity: 33
I dont get it. So a CRC masternode is 27k $ and it give you 160k $ annually?
How the hell can that be? If so why is not everybody doing this?
Activity: 1
Hi guys,

Just signed up to ask some questions here.

I was looking at starting a master node a few weeks back, unfortunately the price has rocketed since then. I am still interested in starting a MN however it's a lot higher risk now. I cannot seem to find any information on this platform other than this thread and the main website.

Does anyone have an active discord link? What is the reasoning behind the recent price spike and will it continue or correct? What are some estimates for the price toward the end of the year?
What is involved in setting up a MN, do I simply hold 1000 CRC and then apply?

Cheers.
Activity: 182
What pools are with a lot of miners exept BSOD?
Activity: 56
Hello CrowdCoin community ---

CrowdCoin is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe ‪24/7‬. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX!

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 36
Hi guys, does someone of you own a masternode? How many coin to get one? The reward?
Activity: 273
Hello how much is a masternode? I can have more than 1 masternode on my 1 IP range
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
CrowdCoin has been added to https://pool.coin-miners.info/

Stratum settings: -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:4233 -u CrowdCoin_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CRC

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.

Hey guys,

i setup today a MN and only get the Info: Watchdog expired

Sentinel is configured and the test is going right.

So how i can start the Sentinel start manually?

Need help.

Cheers
Activity: 22
64 bit crowdcore wallet constant 30+% cpu usage.
32 bit no such problem, 0-1%.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
The wallet seriously needs some work. Causes system instability and often causes my system to freeze. All other coin wallets are fine, only when I open my CRC wallet do I have issues. Any advise or update available?
Activity: 54
I started mining CrowdCoin today.. everything was going ok for a few hours.. now all the sudden the hash speed drops significantly and I get a payment for Desire coin.. can anyone explain this? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: