Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 21. (Read 78936 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Hosting the masternode for CRC is on my bucket list for 2018  Grin Slowly accumulating the coins for that purpose right now.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

I have been mining Crowd Coin for a while and I must say: Quite the enjoying experience. Also I am observing the work that is put into this project and boy is there potential. Now after beeing a silent observer of the forum for a very long time and watching a lot of projects, I think CrowdCoin is a project worth of investment.

So I want to set up my own masternode, the guides on the homepage of CrowdCoin are very well written and discord will also be helpful.

Can anybody confirm to me, that I still can open a masternode with 1,000 CRC?

Any support and feedback will be helpful (also bounties if you help me setting up the MN).

Thanks in advance.
Yup you need 1001 at least, 1000 for the masternode, the rest for sending the coin, follow the manual it is working very well, check you masternode status from https://masternodes.online/monitoring/login/ it is more accurate than seeing the status in your wallet.
I wish the developer would say what the main purpose of the coin will fulfill
Love a cheap masternode but it just appears like a bitcoin clone with nodes at the moment. It’s not a privacy coin or anything along those lines doesn’t anyone know it’s intended purpose
Look at their website, that you will understand what is their plan http://crowdcoin.site/documents/pitch_crc.pdf
Hey guys,
can anybody tell me, whats the daily reward for a Masternode is?

Cheers
roughly 10 CRC every 12 h
Discord link is expired, someone send me a working one please.

@edit: on the main site is working, but in the thread its expired.
https://discord.gg/YjwVnW this is the official CRC discord channel that I follow
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hey guys,
can anybody tell me, whats the daily reward for a Masternode is?

Cheers
Activity: 155
Discord link is expired, someone send me a working one please.

@edit: on the main site is working, but in the thread its expired.
Activity: 187
I wish the developer would say what the main purpose of the coin will fulfill
Love a cheap masternode but it just appears like a bitcoin clone with nodes at the moment. It’s not a privacy coin or anything along those lines doesn’t anyone know it’s intended purpose
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Hi guys,

I have been mining Crowd Coin for a while and I must say: Quite the enjoying experience. Also I am observing the work that is put into this project and boy is there potential. Now after beeing a silent observer of the forum for a very long time and watching a lot of projects, I think CrowdCoin is a project worth of investment.

So I want to set up my own masternode, the guides on the homepage of CrowdCoin are very well written and discord will also be helpful.

Can anybody confirm to me, that I still can open a masternode with 1,000 CRC?

Any support and feedback will be helpful (also bounties if you help me setting up the MN).

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
UniMining.net - EU Mining Pool

Dear Community,

UniMining.net support CrowdCoin

UniMining.net
No registration, Based in EU,
Low Fees, Fast Payout.

Stratum : pool.unimining.net
Dedicated Port : 4238 (CRC Only)

For NVidia : we recommend you to use CCminer with following parameters :

Code:
ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4238 -u [Your_Wallet] -p c=CRC

Let's mine together!

Follow us on Twitter.com/unimining
or Discord UniMining
or feed-back on Official Announcement
Activity: 20
dev why my coins on coinsmarkets have been removed? scam?
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Nowadays,even a copy of Dash without any real innovation could worth almost $10. Crazy world, however, if I have free btc to setup a masternode, I will also buy one.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Alot of fud in this one. and dev are actively communicating. its a good sign  Smiley
Activity: 172
nice try jacob XD
Activity: 193
WARNING!!!

DEV ACCUSES PEOPLE OF TERRORISM!!!!

BEWARE!!!

PROOF
https://pasteboard.co/H0LsRHI.png
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
CrowdCoin market closing please withdraw your coin and close open trade - coinsmarkets

what happened?
Have had issues with the wallet. See the announcement on their site. TBH Cryptopia is a nice upgrade..
Activity: 83
NYXCOIN - The future of Investment and eCommerce
CrowdCoin market closing please withdraw your coin and close open trade - coinsmarkets

what happened?
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
coins came on coinsmarkets  Smiley
nice, thx for info and Happy New Year!
Activity: 11
coins came on coinsmarkets  Smiley
Activity: 172
soon we have got a message from them 2h ago
Pages: