Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 24. (Read 78936 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Coismarket now states: Deposit disabled until we get fixed wallet from DEV

Stop mining you can't do nothing with this coin at this time. As soon as it's possible to trade again value will collapse since miners will offload.

Bunch of coins experienced same problems time after time  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The main thing without panic, we went through with INNOVO, everything will be fine. Wink
Activity: 15
Coismarket now states: Deposit disabled until we get fixed wallet from DEV

Stop mining you can't do nothing with this coin at this time. As soon as it's possible to trade again value will collapse since miners will offload.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
is the blockchain broken , why coinsmarkets.com  not confirm.

is the blockchain broken , why coinsmarkets.com  not confirm.

I hope the wallet of Coinsmarket is just stuck. Made a support ticket.
In my experience the wallet software is not fully stable and sometimes needs rescans.......it just freezes and not registers new blocks.

I received coins but the transaction is now removed and my wallet address unknown

The problem is the shitty blockexplorer of Crowdcoin which is at block 11991 - (16th December) right now, same blockheight as coinsmarket.com which follows this explorer.
So until the dev fixes this buggy explorer, you can't see your coins in the exchange.
Why the explorer resets itself every few days from zero?
A similar problem was with INNOVA and VIVO, but the problem was solved.
Activity: 7
I received coins but the transaction is now removed and my wallet address unknown
is the blockchain broken , why coinsmarkets.com  not confirm.

I hope the wallet of Coinsmarket is just stuck. Made a support ticket.
In my experience the wallet software is not fully stable and sometimes needs rescans.......it just freezes and not registers new blocks.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
is the blockchain broken , why coinsmarkets.com  not confirm.
Coins on coinsmarkets.com are not confirmed, or do not come at all. Is the problem solved?

Still not working or delivered. CRC seems frozen at coinsmarkets.com nothing going in or out.
Nice, already fallen 10%.

Coins on coinsmarkets.com are not confirmed, or do not come at all. Is the problem solved?
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Hi, raff.
Do you need an ice cream?
Some definitely wrong with this coin. Explorer doesn't work properly. Wallet stops updating and not recovers until full rescan, also wallet automatically blocks peers for some reason disconnecting you from network.

Add the slooooooooooow transfer speed, and variable block time. This coin will crash and burn soon.

Only thing keeping it up is the very aggressive bounty program to hide it's one of many copy-paste masternode coins of recent.
Activity: 1
what about fast linux miner for this coin?
hi
I would like to mine CRC and was looking for instructions on how to do this can anyone help with this

thanks

Use KlausT ccminer 8.15 - cuda8 is faster than cuda9 for me (both are linked below)

https://github.com/KlausT/ccminer/releases/tag/8.15

put all files in one directory then make a text file, rename it so startmining.bat (now its called a batch file) and run it

The batch file only needs one line, I prefer unimining pool, choose whatever pool you want

ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4236 -u your-wallet-address -p c=GBX

how to mine with AMD Gpu?
Activity: 44
hi
I would like to mine CRC and was looking for instructions on how to do this can anyone help with this

thanks

Use KlausT ccminer 8.15 - cuda8 is faster than cuda9 for me (both are linked below)

https://github.com/KlausT/ccminer/releases/tag/8.15

put all files in one directory then make a text file, rename it so startmining.bat (now its called a batch file) and run it

The batch file only needs one line, I prefer unimining pool, choose whatever pool you want

ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.unimining.net:4236 -u your-wallet-address -p c=GBX
Activity: 1
hi

thanks
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
I'm mining this coin only 1/3 coin I can get from hashrate better stay away I've checked many pools there is the same result please investigate before mine this coin  Tongue
What's your rig and settings??
Activity: 21
Is today's price drop due to coinmarkets wallet catching up or is it a dump?
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
Hi all , please help you. I can having connection problem, your wallet not syncing !!

If your Crowdcoin Core Windows wallet having problem syncing. Please do the following.
1. Close your Crowdcoin Core wallet first if it is opened.
2. Go to C:\Users[YOUR_USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\CrowdcoinCore
3. Open crowdcoin.CONF file, copy and paste nodes list below, save then close the file.

addnode=84.17.23.43:12875
addnode=18.220.138.90:12875
addnode=86.57.164.166:12875
addnode=86.57.164.146:12875
addnode=18.217.78.145:12875
addnode=23.92.30.230:12875
addnode=35.190.182.68:12875
addnode=80.209.236.4:12875
addnode=91.201.40.89:12875

4. Delete these files banlist.dat, mncache.dat and mnpayments.dat
5. Re-open Crowdcoin Core wallet.
6. On the menu click Tools>Wallet Repair
7. Click Rebuild Index. Your Crowdcoin Core wallet will promp an alert and then restart.

Your Crowdcoin Core wallet should start syncing now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Dev, fill the form for adding to Binance: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731 - I'll vote for CRC
Pages:
Jump to: