Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 34. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What are the users that will use platform the most? Core audience putting it better from your point of view?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
ANdSqxxLkaYao5EQXWegcpPzyfHE22a6go
Hello. When will the tokens be on my balance? To get need KYC Level 2?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
The Founder of W12 Oleg Sharpaty is now holding a strategic session on sustainable development at The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG). https://twitter.com/w12_io/status/1055370103099924482
copper member
Activity: 462
Whats your plan about future events? I heard rumors team gonna participate in devcon 4. Is it for real??
I have not heard anything about that. However devcon 4 would be awesome!!
I didn't hear that W12 would participate in Devcon 4 ethereum later, because on Twitter and Facebook they didn't announce it, is it possible that I was late in hearing this information?
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Whats your plan about future events? I heard rumors team gonna participate in devcon 4. Is it for real??
I have not heard anything about that. However devcon 4 would be awesome!!
Merit: 10
As far as you offer very attractive bonuses How may I ensure presale buyers wont dump their tokens after ico?
Anything may happen after ico. No one can guarantee that..
Merit: 11
As far as you offer very attractive bonuses How may I ensure presale buyers wont dump their tokens after ico?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Why so many tokens here? Im aware that ones that were airdroped will appear on exchanges just after listing

Token matrices are looking impressive I don't think total supply is too high. They have interesting structure and that is the reason this ICO getting nice response.
Whats your legal status?? Is this a Foundation? Or just a simple company?
Why so many tokens here? Im aware that ones that were airdroped will appear on exchanges just after listing
You know very big gap ia between the date ico is over and actual listing. Thats common nowdays that tokens are mot listed on exchanges just after ico. Thats why i would like to know if there is any news about exchanges??
I also hope team communicate with exchanges now but No news about that as for now.. Unfortunatelly
You know very big gap ia between the date ico is over and actual listing. Thats common nowdays that tokens are mot listed on exchanges just after ico. Thats why i would like to know if there is any news about exchanges??
Seems ICOs die..If there is no ICO. Could this project be implemented within IPO?
Hm.. I think no. IPO conducting requires to much things from the project. Thats why im happy ICO exists and we all have an opportunity to earn money with this project
Whats the connection with ico? I mean if there is IPO we would still had an opportunity to earn
ICO is very young financial instrument. It will suprass IPO for sure but a little bit later. We all have an opportunity to witness how new blockchain economy born
Seems ICOs die..If there is no ICO. Could this project be implemented within IPO?
Hm.. I think no. IPO conducting requires to much things from the project. Thats why im happy ICO exists and we all have an opportunity to earn money with this project
Whats the connection with ico? I mean if there is IPO we would still had an opportunity to earn
Merit: 22
Would like to estimate what potential this project has. What are the similar projects to this one on the market?
Merit: 11
This project will make some kind of revolution on crypto market.
Hope it will satisfy my expactations
Pages:
Jump to: