Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 39. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 5
I think we need like this projects ,, We have to put an end to the scam projects .

for now w12 platform contain to 20 project

thats great
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I see the point that ICO is still ongoing BUT Any agreements with exchanges already? At least with average ones like hitbtc?

As we are planning to be on exchange on 15 of December we are of course going through massive negotiations with number of them. However, at the moment cant comment it anyhow
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
I see the point that ICO is still ongoing BUT Any agreements with exchanges already? At least with average ones like hitbtc?
We deserve binance just from the start. However it will mostly depend on the ICO results as there are no listing for free nowdays
Merit: 11
copper member
Hello Friends!

📣 W12 Team would like to present Õpetfoundation project that will launch its Token Sale on our platform in October.

Õpet is covering the entire GCSE and “A” Level curriculum, Õpet is an effective, affordable and convenient digital private tutor to help students revise effectively for their exams. Õpet seeks to deliver sophisticated conversations to help expand students’ horizons.

Through continuous engagement, Õpet will record accurately and securely on a blockchain all information relevant and useful to college admission processes - like users’ interests, preferences, academic progress, records of extra-curricular activities, testimonies, and even personality profiling using the University of Cambridge’s Unique Personality Profiling Tool.

Õpet is bringing the AI recommendation engine technologies used in YouTube, Netflix, and Spotify into the education space. Our powerful and adaptive recommendation engine will then recommend relevantly, educational and job opportunities to our users in ways you won’t even imagine.

✔️Project on the W12 platform:

https://w12.io/ru/project-card/petfoundation/

👉  Please find a detailed presentation here: http://clc.to/K-VRrA

👉 Project’s video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzOF_qQYu9M
copper member
How long investors' tokens will be locked? And How many tokens to hold? Or would be better to speculate?
Tokems wont be locked and will be tradable just after ICO. As for another question - In such bloody market only holding. If you try to speculate and have zero experience Most likely you will loose
Glad to know there will be no lock up period. As for marketing team will target only advanced countries?

As you can see from the number of language versions of our website - we are targetting everybody who can be interested Wink
copper member
Any plans for the event in italy? Almost zero projects have conferences in Italy and it makes me annoyed

Hey)) please check our website, there is a plan for the conferences attending Grin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
How long investors' tokens will be locked? And How many tokens to hold? Or would be better to speculate?
Tokems wont be locked and will be tradable just after ICO. As for another question - In such bloody market only holding. If you try to speculate and have zero experience Most likely you will loose
Glad to know there will be no lock up period. As for marketing team will target only advanced countries?
Tokens for investors don't have locking, but Tokens of founders, team and advisors will be locked-up for 2 years
Merit: 10
What cooperations project has ? Any existing projects? Or probably colaborations with other ICOs?
It has many actually. Check the website, you will find out most of cooperations. But keep in mind there are some unannounced yet.
Team is keeping them in secret now
Merit: 29
What cooperations project has ? Any existing projects? Or probably colaborations with other ICOs?
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Just As they already said that they are aiming to end up with 20 projects this year and they already reached out 18 projects and we still have plenty of time until the end of this year.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Seeing lot of growing interest of people in this project drew my attention to check what it going here and what this project offers. I have just started to read about the basic elements of project before taking any move on it. Opening page contains interesting information but will be digging in for little more in couple of days. It has good start with raised money so far.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Despite marketing budget is not endless but better to cover all the globe rather the focusing on some particular markets
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I will say where serious economic issues are those countries are best for cryptocurrencies and projects. As I saw few posts above mine there was talk about Italy as one mate said crypto isn't popular there but I have contrary opinion by saying I have seen someone one whole town from Italy is accepting crypto payments in Bitcoin. There is lot of scope and events can make it crypto friendly country easily.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
An interesting idea and a strong team is the guarantee of a high rating of the W12 project 💯😍🧐🏆👍
Join: https://tokensale.w12.io/
I also support w12.io, and have already bought the token.
do not miss!, w12 will be the best 2018 ICO
Merit: 108
An interesting idea and a strong team is the guarantee of a high rating of the W12 project 💯😍🧐🏆👍
Join: https://tokensale.w12.io/
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
This protocol to serve and facilitate the multiple tasks of high public interest if covers alone charity even then too it great. Charity on blockchain is also getting steam and lot of projects are preparing to enter in this space and room is lot for them to operate there as industry is of billions of dollars. Crowdfunding platform function is good but to me mostly impressed charity aspect in this.
Pages:
Jump to: