Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 38. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
People u gonna target? Who are the core audience here? Completly dont understand that
Well, as there are a lot of usecases. Even non crypto related peopke are core audience here. However crypto related ones are targeted as well
Thats really critical for such a project. How big user base is expected here?
Merit: 10
People u gonna target? Who are the core audience here? Completly dont understand that
Well, as there are a lot of usecases. Even non crypto related peopke are core audience here. However crypto related ones are targeted as well
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
They are creating Kickstarter kind of website using blockchain where blockchain based projects can apply for funding. MVP is wonderful, you can see that this team has development capabilities.
Activity: 168
As market is still in deep, what you gonna do? You gonna leave all the collected money in crypto or cash out all now? It is a very important question
Guess leave in crypto. If team cashes out now - Then team would loose a chance to double holdings in fiat value
very interesting question, they will not sell their results when prices are down, it will reduce their income, maybe they will hold the funds that have been collected until the market recovers, i believe w12.io have a good strategy about it.
As market is still in deep, what you gonna do? You gonna leave all the collected money in crypto or cash out all now? It is a very important question
Guess leave in crypto. If team cashes out now - Then team would loose a chance to double holdings in fiat value
Merit: 22
I have noticed Bibox exchange is growing. Will u take part in the next voting round?
Team did not tell anything about that. However im sure they are considering this opportunity
I have noticed Bibox exchange is growing. Will u take part in the next voting round?
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Why i can not find any similar project? I dont believe there are no similar proj among 1750 other projects

Main Competitors   Ethereum / Cardano / Kickico / Jury online
Why i can not find any similar project? I dont believe there are no similar proj among 1750 other projects
Thats very strange. You have unique project with big hype but instead of investing. You are looking for some similarities with other projects. Probably looking for any other issues, who knows
Im just properly checking the project proper investment. Do I do smth wrong?? Huh
Right strategy. But please dont look for the issues where are zero of them. We have rather different strategy of investments..
Merit: 29
Thats very strange. You have unique project with big hype but instead of investing. You are looking for some similarities with other projects. Probably looking for any other issues, who knows
Im just properly checking the project proper investment. Do I do smth wrong?? Huh
Merit: 29
copper member
Why I dont see any article on coindesk? Any plans to start promotion there?

In negotiating process)
copper member
How long kyc verification take place here? And one more - if im investing 2000$ only, Will i still need a kyc??

Usually it's fast , few working days. Yes, even if you invest 10$ - this is made to make the process safe and will be needed later on when we will transfer your tokens to your wallet. The upcomimg transfer is on 20th of October, so up to this time KUC should be passed
Not the best way for promotion. Coindesk is charging enormously high for an article. However they have very big audience coverage
How long kyc verification take place here? And one more - if im investing 2000$ only, Will i still need a kyc??
Yes, it is obligatory for everyone.
To be honest Kyc is the thing that makes me annoyed the most in any ICO. Sending docs somewhere... Not very safe
Pages:
Jump to: