Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 37. (Read 41386 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
As for me the usecase here is very limited! Who will use this project at all?!

Please check the WP - https://tokensale.w12.io/W12-en.pdf
for better understanding of the project.

In case you will srill have questions afterwards, please feel free to ask Smiley
copper member
Is it really okay be placed on ETH? Would not it affect your speed? As ETH still has the issue with scaling

It fits the project excellent at the moment Cool

However we are not exepting the switch to something of our own later on
Any similar to w12 projects on the market? I would like to compare? Probably you have a picture with comparison?

No picture, but here is the list : Ethereum / Cardano / Kickico / Jury online
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
The core audience here is huge that’s why the usage is huge as well! I advise u to take a look at the whitepaper, section usaceses...
Cmmon all the crypto involved people will use this platform. It has all the opportunities to become the most mass adopted project in the whole crypto industry!. Mark my words

W12 has all the features to be among top crypto in the nearest future, w12 is protecting investors money by reduces risks, protects against scams and some other bad experience involves in crypto nowadays, it is going to be like a safe heaven for crypto investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The core audience here is huge that’s why the usage is huge as well! I advise u to take a look at the whitepaper, section usaceses...
Cmmon all the crypto involved people will use this platform. It has all the opportunities to become the most mass adopted project in the whole crypto industry!. Mark my words
I really appreciate the fact team is going in accordance with the roadmap! You guys have all my trust now
Merit: 11
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Is it really okay be placed on ETH? Would not it affect your speed? As ETH still has the issue with scaling

Any similar to w12 projects on the market? I would like to compare? Probably you have a picture with comparison?
Hm.. I wish to see such picture as well. Nevertheless, if Im not mistaken there are no direct comopetitors for w12

copper member

copper member
People u gonna target? Who are the core audience here? Completly dont understand that

Anyone who is interested in crypto, fresh ideas, safe investments, long term profits and etc Grin
copper member
As market is still in deep, what you gonna do? You gonna leave all the collected money in crypto or cash out all now? It is a very important question

There is zero point to cash any money while the market still in deep Wink
copper member
I have noticed Bibox exchange is growing. Will u take part in the next voting round?

We are analyzing that possibility Smiley
Merit: 11
Yeap. As for now only ETH can give the opportunity for the deoloying advanced dapps. The rest is just gonna offer that somewhere is future
Merit: 22
People u gonna target? Who are the core audience here? Completly dont understand that
Well, as there are a lot of usecases. Even non crypto related peopke are core audience here. However crypto related ones are targeted as well
Thats really critical for such a project. How big user base is expected here?
Hard to predict the user flow now. Once project is launched we will be able to ensure. Hope to see at least 100k firstly
No dapp now has even 1000 active users. Top 6 eth dapps have 6000 users at all. So 100k os overoptimistic prediction
W12's adoption as well as the adoption of any project will depend on the adoption of crypto in general.
Well, we are in the bearish trend now. But bull run will start anyway. Then I expect exactly the amount of users that was mentioned above - 100k
But still overoptimistic prediction. The total number of eth community is aprox 200k users but here 100k? Hard to believe
Merit: 29
Well, as there are a lot of usecases. Even non crypto related peopke are core audience here. However crypto related ones are targeted as well
Hard to predict the user flow now. Once project is launched we will be able to ensure. Hope to see at least 100k firstly
No dapp now has even 1000 active users. Top 6 eth dapps have 6000 users at all. So 100k os overoptimistic prediction
W12's adoption as well as the adoption of any project will depend on the adoption of crypto in general.
Well, we are in the bearish trend now. But bull run will start anyway. Then I expect exactly the amount of users that was mentioned above - 100k
Pages:
Jump to: