Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 36. (Read 41386 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
How big bonuses users got on the presale? I wanna ensure they wont dump tokens Just after appearing on big exchanges

Early pre-sale was starting at 25%/up to 15%

Private sale - starting at 15% / up to 5%

quite a lot of bonuses are given, but why are the pre-sale more bonuses than private sale? because usually private sale has more bonuses, but for W12.io it's different, will w12 go to the famous exchanger?
Activity: 490
Your project is quite impressive. Probably one of the best ico on the market now. Moreover with such generous bonuses it looks even better for investment
thats true for sure but im aware that users may dump their tokens after appearing on big exchanges due to such big bonuses
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Your project is quite impressive. Probably one of the best ico on the market now. Moreover with such generous bonuses it looks even better for investment
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
How big bonuses users got on the presale? I wanna ensure they wont dump tokens Just after appearing on big exchanges

Early pre-sale was starting at 25%/up to 15%

Private sale - starting at 15% / up to 5%
copper member
Activity: 168
They are providing full ecosystem for business to raise funding. MVP is live and looks amazing. MVP is like almost like finished product. Best of luck team. I will definitely follow the progress of this ICO.
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
As for that no one will be able to guarantee that. Team can't comment on specific financial details regarding the pre sale.
Hm.. Probably there is some lock up period? Or some other prevention measures?
Lock up? No. Moreover according to my experience it wont prevent any dump.
Lock token system, are only useful for reducing "dump", not avoiding "dump". "Dump" cannot be avoided.

Q; Why does the "lock token" system can reduce "dump"?
A; This system is widely used in ICO. And usually used for bounty campaigns. This system is used to reduce dump. Usually the ICO will first distribute investor tokens, in this way, the price of tokens in the market can be slightly in control because token don't get too much pressure "sell" token.
Merit: 11
As for that no one will be able to guarantee that. Team can't comment on specific financial details regarding the pre sale.
Lock up? No. Moreover according to my experience it wont prevent any dump.
Merit: 11
copper member
Will i get any kind of passive income here? I dont mean due to the platform itself. I mean for staking or smth similar

Not sure about possibility of passive income but some possibilities
Try to check here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycrowdsale-w12io-blockchain-protocol-5000635

copper member
I would like to follow your newslatter but I can not find it. Do u have it at all?

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Talking about potential and use cases I will say it covers many things specially like security tokens. We are heading to security tokens based business model in future and demand and practical usage of this kind of tokens will be seen everywhere more and more in few years. Crowdfunding and tokenized economy are strong use cases.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
a very promising project and now the token sales reach 4493 ethereum and hopefully with the remaining time of the campaign can penetrate 14,500 hardcap. Amin
Activity: 490
Will i get any kind of passive income here? I dont mean due to the platform itself. I mean for staking or smth similar
Unfortunatelly no.. It is erc20 token, staking is not available. Only holding may give you some passive income as a profit
Merit: 29
copper member
Activity: 462
I would like to follow your newslatter but I can not find it. Do u have it at all?
it's better if you ask on the telegram, because there the team is always online, or you can visit W12.io it looks like you can help you to find newsletters,
Even though you don't join the newsletter, my advice is that you can join Twitter or Facebook W12
No need for that. All the news is being pinned here. Just follow the chat and u wont miss anything
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: