Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 35. (Read 41386 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
If im not mistaken listing on exchanges is scheduled for December, right??

Yes, 15 of December Wink
copper member
Users from China may participate? I would like to know about restrictions prior investmemt

Yes they can Grin
copper member
When any conference in Japan? Crypto is very popular there

Check please our website - w12.io

There is a list of conferences we have already been and are planning to visit.
copper member
When may we expect the ios app? I always use my iphone. But still no ios app. Pity

Closer to the mid of December Smiley
copper member
Im considering investing here but i would like to know Any competitors for this project??

Main Competitors   Ethereum / Cardano / Kickico / Jury online
copper member
How big bonuses users got on the presale? I wanna ensure they wont dump tokens Just after appearing on big exchanges

Early pre-sale was starting at 25%/up to 15%

Private sale - starting at 15% / up to 5%

quite a lot of bonuses are given, but why are the pre-sale more bonuses than private sale? because usually private sale has more bonuses, but for W12.io it's different, will w12 go to the famous exchanger?

Yea, W12 is different) Also we were providing additional bonuses during private sale , such as discount 50% on premium accounts Smiley

We are now negotiating with several exchanges, however no official comments on that topic at the moment
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Correct. Hope there will be no deleys as it happens very often. Moreover we need top exchanges, not someone like Cryptopia or smth
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In my opinion today it is one of the most active and live projects that besides solves one of the most important problem of the whole market. I like the fact that these guys pay so much attention to different communities in 20 languages. Such international way of making business is different from other ICOs.
Merit: 10
Users from China may participate? I would like to know about restrictions prior investmemt
Well, ICO in China is banned. But still it is up to the person. It is utility token that means that does not break any rules and everyone may take part
Merit: 11
When any conference in Japan? Crypto is very popular there
When may we expect the ios app? I always use my iphone. But still no ios app. Pity
Im considering investing here but i would like to know Any competitors for this project??
As far as I know now. Well, i guess there are some similar projects on the market but no competitors
How is that? I mean if there are some similar projects then they are competitors by default, no?
There are 2k projects on the market. I can not check all of them. Im sure there are some similar projects to this one but they are no name so can not be called as competitors
As far as I know now. Well, i guess there are some similar projects on the market but no competitors
How is that? I mean if there are some similar projects then they are competitors by default, no?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
How big bonuses users got on the presale? I wanna ensure they wont dump tokens Just after appearing on big exchanges

quite a lot of bonuses are given, but why are the pre-sale more bonuses than private sale? because usually private sale has more bonuses, but for W12.io it's different, will w12 go to the famous exchanger?

Yes bonus is good to attract more investors, most times i think the private sale price is always low maybe that is why the bonus is less in private than in pre-sale, according to the admins on telegram, w12 will enter exchange after the sale has ended.

Also astonished a little bit by that difference in bonuses. Well, team has another opinion then we both Cheesy
No matter how good/bad bonuses was. In the end the only thing thats really matter if the token listed on top exchanges or not
Merit: 29

Also astonished a little bit by that difference in bonuses. Well, team has another opinion then we both Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: