Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 169. (Read 169981 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533
finally another project with a name behind....to many projects behind a newbie account. someone that has a name in bitcointalk put it on the line for a project..i'll watch this one.good luck team

Thank you for your support, I would like the community to ask me questions about the project, about development, the feasibility of the project. More feedbacks.

It would be good for the people who will join later, and I will try to answer to as many questions as possible, with a real pleasure. I would like to ask you to find flaws in the project, at least the team could bring answers about them, because as of now, it seems that everything is fine, but I still would like to get more feedbacks from the developers in the community, especially because I want the investors to understand the project.

The questions will be added into the FAQ.

Thanks again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
finally another project with a name behind....to many projects behind a newbie account. someone that has a name in bitcointalk put it on the line for a project..i'll watch this one.good luck team
Interesting project, I believe this is an elegant solution and it this kind of projects are the future of the online exchanges! Keep it up!

Thanks for your support, feel free to ask questions if you needs.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Interesting project, I believe this is an elegant solution and it this kind of projects are the future of the online exchanges! Keep it up!
Thank you for your support
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
OP Update:

Escrow Details and CrowdSale process

Lauda will manage the bitcoin multi sig address.
MinerJones will manage the Ethereum addresses.
Blazed will manage the Litecoin and Ripple addresses.

Process explained, more details comming.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
reserved Arabic translation ?
Good luck
ultimate badass ico, im so in!

any social media bounty campaigns? want 2 spread the word Cheesy

Still no announcement about any bounty I think OP can make this clear whether it's on plan or not. I also agreed with you bounty campaign is attractive way to spread the words in crypto related people to raise the awareness for any upcoming project.

Yes it is planed, and they will be disclosed soon. Thank you for your patience.

if they will pull this off this thing can be HUGE

can you do a system like, https://exscudo.com/ico/?utm_source=bitcointalk_icoann/   where you have the same dashbord for ico and bounty? its a brilliant system

Greate to see new project launch.
If open signature campaign Please let me know~~ Grin

There won't be signature campaign for the crowdsale. The team decided to keep these funds at the release of NVO, so there will be a signature campaign and a high marketing pressure on it.

In about 48 hours there will be a translation bounty posted in the thread, as an update, everyone will be notified.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Greate to see new project launch.
If open signature campaign Please let me know~~ Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Still no announcement about any bounty I think OP can make this clear whether it's on plan or not. I also agreed with you bounty campaign is attractive way to spread the words in crypto related people to raise the awareness for any upcoming project.

if they will pull this off this thing can be HUGE

can you do a system like, https://exscudo.com/ico/?utm_source=bitcointalk_icoann/   where you have the same dashbord for ico and bounty? its a brilliant system

haven't we met on the safe network forum ?

Yep, I haven't used BCT for a while. Thought I'd come back and show some support for this project.
 Grin

Thanks a lot, i congratulated the safe forum community for their attitude, but as you can see bitcointalk is welcoming too.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
haven't we met on the safe network forum ?

Yep, I haven't used BCT for a while. Thought I'd come back and show some support for this project.
 Grin

Decentralized exchange just like DEX on wavesplatform ,,
depends on your explanation, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19018743
so there will be 2 token on this project ?

Let me explain to you why 2 tokens.
NVO Token will represent the market cap of the NVO project.
let's imagine a daily volume on the NVO exchange of : 500.000 USD.
Weekly it is : 3.500.000 USD
Let's say Bob exchanges Bitcoin for Alex's Ethereum.
NVO will take a fee of 0.2% at the moment of the transaction from Bob and from Alex which will result in a total of 0.4% on the transaction.
During a week of trading, NVO will collect 0.4% of the trading volume which is 3.500.000 USD resulting in 14.000 USD.
NVO will keep 7.000 USD, and share 7.000 USD among the  NVOT holders.
In order to get deeply in the details, and know how much an investor will get as a return, let's say that NVO collected 300.000 USD from the crowdsale from 200 investors or bakers.
The average investment by investor would be 1500 USD.
As the weekly collected fees would be 7.000 USD / 200 investors, it would return an average of 35 USD.
In this case, NVO won't have troubles regarding legal stuff as it will process tiny amounts, and won't be forced to be centralized by an authority.
But if NVO does a 5.000.000 USD  volume daily, which is reachable, it would bring 35.000.000 USD weekly volume, 140.000 USD fees collected, and 70.000 USD for the investors which will result in 350 USD weekly for each investor on average. Monthly it would be 1400 USD, and this would attract the attention of the authorities depending from which country the investors are using the wallet.
In order to protect NVO and the investors, the NVO team decided to create the NVOS who's value will be fixed at 0.99$. On the legal plan, as the price of NVOS will be lower then 1$, it's processing will be considered as a gift, which will keep it legal, like faucets.

If you have questions about the volumes, please visit this link : http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
You willfind a list of exchanges with their daily volume, you could then have an idea of the future volume of NVO.

What a long explanation,, now i'm understand about NVO and NVOS
and Good Luck for this project

At least my long post was usefull, thanks for the morale up.
I am here to help you, so if you have questions do not hesitate.

I would like to thank you for the questions you asked, and the awesome feedbacks, it is really good for the team's morale. Thanks
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Decentralized exchange just like DEX on wavesplatform ,,
depends on your explanation, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19018743
so there will be 2 token on this project ?

Let me explain to you why 2 tokens.
NVO Token will represent the market cap of the NVO project.
let's imagine a daily volume on the NVO exchange of : 500.000 USD.
Weekly it is : 3.500.000 USD
Let's say Bob exchanges Bitcoin for Alex's Ethereum.
NVO will take a fee of 0.2% at the moment of the transaction from Bob and from Alex which will result in a total of 0.4% on the transaction.
During a week of trading, NVO will collect 0.4% of the trading volume which is 3.500.000 USD resulting in 14.000 USD.
NVO will keep 7.000 USD, and share 7.000 USD among the  NVOT holders.
In order to get deeply in the details, and know how much an investor will get as a return, let's say that NVO collected 300.000 USD from the crowdsale from 200 investors or bakers.
The average investment by investor would be 1500 USD.
As the weekly collected fees would be 7.000 USD / 200 investors, it would return an average of 35 USD.
In this case, NVO won't have troubles regarding legal stuff as it will process tiny amounts, and won't be forced to be centralized by an authority.
But if NVO does a 5.000.000 USD  volume daily, which is reachable, it would bring 35.000.000 USD weekly volume, 140.000 USD fees collected, and 70.000 USD for the investors which will result in 350 USD weekly for each investor on average. Monthly it would be 1400 USD, and this would attract the attention of the authorities depending from which country the investors are using the wallet.
In order to protect NVO and the investors, the NVO team decided to create the NVOS who's value will be fixed at 0.99$. On the legal plan, as the price of NVOS will be lower then 1$, it's processing will be considered as a gift, which will keep it legal, like faucets.

If you have questions about the volumes, please visit this link : http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
You willfind a list of exchanges with their daily volume, you could then have an idea of the future volume of NVO.

What a long explanation,, now i'm understand about NVO and NVOS
and Good Luck for this project
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Much needed App.

SAFE is the biggest potential disruptor to the status quo in crypto (and data in general), so you can count me in if you're on that train Wink.

Exciting project... yay!

Thanks a lot for your support, welcome to the thread, just a question, haven't we met on the safe network forum ?
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Much needed App.

SAFE is the biggest potential disruptor to the status quo in crypto (and data in general), so you can count me in if you're on that train Wink.

Exciting project... yay!

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Jump to: