Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 173. (Read 169981 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Need more information at the op like roadmap,total and ICO date.

The roadmap can be found on the website : https://nvo.io

There will be an update with more details who will be available with the crowdsale details update.

During this time, you could start by reading the white paper, there are aleready a lot of informations there.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Need more information at the op like roadmap,total and ICO date.
Just for everybody to know, i posted their announcement because the developper is a good friend. So i will be the thread maintainer.

If you really get it up and running it will be a milestone in crypto development.
Very ambitious project! Good luck!
Looking forward to the details.

I had the time to analyse the project and how they intend to realise it, and i must say that your comment is true, it may be a new milestone in the crypto world, and it will be partially open sourced.

hai dev, can i ask u
how much total suply?

They will create 15.000.000 coins based on counterparty, and they will be fully available in crowd sale.

Please feel free to ask your development questions, i will do my best to answer your questions. I would like this thread to stay profesisonal and focus on how the project will work.

Regarding the bounties, they decided not to sacrifice the coins to bounties as a regard to the investors. If they create bounties, it will be in bitcoin.
As of now, they are focused on finishing the crowd funding details and finalising the whitepaper regarding the Validator details. A version is available but another one will be available with more details.

You can test the demo of the wallet, and please consider leaving a feedback, even if it is just an preview with limited capacities.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
hai dev, can i ask u
how much total suply?
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
If you really get it up and running it will be a milestone in crypto development.
Very ambitious project! Good luck!
Looking forward to the details.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

.....Crowdsale had ended.
The Safenetwork is decentralized and doesn't rely on the traditional routes or
ICANN. By employing a validator on the Safenetwork for orders validation, a P2P
trustless decentralized exchange can be created. A working proof of concept or..
Alpha will be created from the tools already provided by Maidsafe and then..........
implemented on the latest testnets...............................................................................

......Open source wallet for storing crypto-assets. Keys are created client sided and
never sent to any servers. Assets are always under users' full control even during....
exchange. Users can enable as many different assets as they want through an open.
plugins system keeping the wallet lightweight. Being dynamic means we can bridge
utilities from other projects like XRP fiat gateway or Waves and Omnilayer..................

....Very early progress into the development of our wallet. This demo wallet is func-
tional but is still under development. It lacks a stable way to read the blockchain so
the sending feature is still unreliable and transactions might get stuck if multiple.....
transactions are sent too fast. It's still a secure wallet to store assets.........................

This wallet supports BTC, ETH and XRP.
XRP requires a deposit first as usual.
Users control their private keys.
Download

More details on our website.

Link

Link

Pages:
Jump to: