Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 172. (Read 169981 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Coiner Star
What would be crowdsale base price for a token.?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange
Site looks good, I'll take a look in the whitepaper.

Waiting for bounty details. I can translate to portuguese(ANN, WP, platform..).
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
The slack invite link is not working.

I just tested it and it works fine : https://nvoinvite.herokuapp.com/

If it still doesn't work, please send me your email address i will transmit it to the team.

It works now. thanks

No problem.

Wow, decentralized exchange. How will be maintenance and support provided, centralized?

Bitcoin is decentralized, and the support is managed by several methods, you can get it from reddit, bitcointalk, github, slack, IRC, that's how they will do.
It will be managed like the bitcoin-core's support.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Wow, decentralized exchange. How will be maintenance and support provided, centralized?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

If it still doesn't work, please send me your email address i will transmit it to the team.

It works now. thanks
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Just for everybody to know, i posted their announcement because the developper is a good friend. So i will be the thread maintainer.

If you really get it up and running it will be a milestone in crypto development.
Very ambitious project! Good luck!
Looking forward to the details.

I had the time to analyse the project and how they intend to realise it, and i must say that your comment is true, it may be a new milestone in the crypto world, and it will be partially open sourced.

hai dev, can i ask u
how much total suply?

They will create 15.000.000 coins based on counterparty, and they will be fully available in crowd sale.

Please feel free to ask your development questions, i will do my best to answer your questions. I would like this thread to stay profesisonal and focus on how the project will work.

Regarding the bounties, they decided not to sacrifice the coins to bounties as a regard to the investors. If they create bounties, it will be in bitcoin.
As of now, they are focused on finishing the crowd funding details and finalising the whitepaper regarding the Validator details. A version is available but another one will be available with more details.

You can test the demo of the wallet, and please consider leaving a feedback, even if it is just an preview with limited capacities.

15.000 K is not so much supply.
Look like it will have a good exchange rate .
And also there is no bounty, that is bad news for all bounty hunter.
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
nice looking website,,
so the ICO of this NVO will start on 8 days from now ?
as i see on website
thank you

This sounds great to have decentralized exchange built from scratch so that I will follow this project. Waiting for details about ICO so who will be on escrow side?

Thank you for your support, it is a pleasure to see that bitcointalk community is still welcoming, i recently complimented the safe network community for that. It is a real plesure to see the same in bitcointalk.

The escrow identities will be delivered after the crowdsale details are released as the team wants the escrow to be as decentralized as their project.
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Nothing new, more info about ico?

It is not an ICO, it will be a crowd sale, they will sell all the tokens, and it will define the price of the Token. At the same time they are setting a reliable strategy to secure and protect the investors because of the reccuring dumps during project development.

The updates will be posted soon.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This sounds great to have decentralized exchange built from scratch so that I will follow this project. Waiting for details about ICO so who will be on escrow side?
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
nice looking website,,
so the ICO of this NVO will start on 8 days from now ?
as i see on website
thank you
Activity: 246
Need more information at the op like roadmap,total and ICO date.

The roadmap can be found on the website : https://nvo.io

There will be an update with more details who will be available with the crowdsale details update.

During this time, you could start by reading the white paper, there are aleready a lot of informations there.
Thanks for you reply.I have checked the wedsite and read all the information.One question is: Is there only two people in the development team??I think this is no enough.

They will recruite later, but for now, it is a borning project. They consulted a lot of services prior to launch the project.
It is better to have 2 reliable core members then 30 guys with suspicious pictures.

I like this fact as it is a back to basics of bitcointalk.

So as long as the efficiency is there it's enough.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Need more information at the op like roadmap,total and ICO date.

The roadmap can be found on the website : https://nvo.io

There will be an update with more details who will be available with the crowdsale details update.

During this time, you could start by reading the white paper, there are aleready a lot of informations there.
Thanks for you reply.I have checked the wedsite and read all the information.One question is: Is there only two people in the development team??I think this is no enough.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Jump to: