Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 23. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 3
Another update from Mike, posted on Reddit:

Dear NVO Community,
You will find a detailed overview of the latest updates about the NVO Project here.
https://steemit.com/wallet/@cryptofriendly/nvo-project-latest-updates

Best regards,
Mike - www.nvocommunity.com
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
the fuck happened here?

It's not on any market anymore?

Hope you have sold your bags by now.
Has the project stopped working? I've seen a lot of people say they've been cheated. Maybe I should get rid of you from my attention.

Nobody has been cheated, there are just a growing number of people who feel they have been.  The team is still working and developing, but choose not to communicate much about their progress until they have something significant to present to the community. 

The CEO of NVO, Ton Bi, has given the development team a 3-4 month deadline to produce the dex, although he has not been clear what exactly will happen if the deadline is not met.

One of the community members, Mike, has been in direct contact with Imed in the past few days and it appears development is going well. Veserus is done but waiting on legal clearance.  We are told Imed is moving to Malta to open a company for Veserus & also get it licensed there.  Imed manages a total of 76-100 developers.  Before anyone flies off claiming foul, consider they are probably not all full-time and they are responsible for the NVO dex, the wallet, Veserus, the bytecap website, and another project in the works that for now is simply called "project S".

The delays on the dex- Imed asks everyone to be patient.  NVO is using it's own blockchain to host the validator since Safenetwork was abandoned.  Once the blockchain is up, very little changes can be made.  So everything has to be right in the beginning.  And look at the Bancor hack - security is very important and cannot be rushed because of impatient investors.  This appears to be the primary causes for delays - simply making sure this is right and secure from the beginning.

This info has been gathered from various posts in slack and telegram.  I have no more contact with NVO than anyone else and am in no capacity affiliated with them other than an investor.

the fuck happened here?

CMC stopped providing service for Counterparty exchange, that's all
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
the fuck happened here?

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Has the project stopped working? I've seen a lot of people say they've been cheated. Maybe I should get rid of you from my attention.
copper member
Activity: 41
Where are developers?Progress update??

Partying on exotic islands with investors funds Smiley

haha, cool4y you pretty funny man
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
Have invested in more than 40 ICOs in the past year and NVO is the only one who hasnt delivered a product yet.

Guys, even TEZOS is out !

Still not sure if NVO is ridiculous scam or just the team is retarded.
Our options are that this is one of the most incompetent teams ever assembled or that we've all been scammed. In either scenario, we are not likely to recover our assets.
false dichotomy
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Have invested in more than 40 ICOs in the past year and NVO is the only one who hasnt delivered a product yet.

Our options are that this is one of the most incompetent teams ever assembled or that we've all been scammed. In either scenario, we are not likely to recover our assets.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Where are developers?Progress update??

Partying on exotic islands with investors funds Smiley
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
copper member
Activity: 41
 30% with third wallet release, they have a working and function desktop wallet for windows Linux and Mac
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

How do you scam someone when the funds are with 3 reputable escrows? Please explain it step by step.

Will they return the funds if the project can not reach the milestones?

this i a good question and I could not find the answer. but I think that devs dont even care to answer this question....

The escrows have been compromised. Gotta do some research before investing Wink

Nope no way. I explained to them that their passwords should be at least 6 characters, have numbers AND letters, so there's no chance.

Seriously though, I'd love to see that evidence. Will you be posting it here? I just spoke to one of the escrows and it's still the same person so maybe only 2/3 were compromised?

Man you are really on the up and up for someone that hasn't been part of the NVO community for so long.  Roll Eyes

How do you scam someone when the funds are with 3 reputable escrows? Please explain it step by step.

this i a good question and I could not find the answer. but I think that devs dont even care to answer this question....

The escrows have been compromised. Gotta do some research before investing Wink

Why you act so surprised, it's been known for year that this project has no intention of actually delivering a product Grin

Let me shed you some light https://imgur.com/a/6qVTDWR
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

This is the whole point of escrows - if the team cannot deliver a milestone or if it appears they will not be able to then escrows release those portion of funds back to NVST holders.
Pages:
Jump to: