Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 24. (Read 170086 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

How do you scam someone when the funds are with 3 reputable escrows? Please explain it step by step.

Will they return the funds if the project can not reach the milestones?

this i a good question and I could not find the answer. but I think that devs dont even care to answer this question....
copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
We got counterparty/NVST added onto Blockfolio! That's the good news!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Is there any place to catch up on any news?
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Activity: 55
Seriously, as usual no any news and no progress. I guess that I just have to consider my invested money in NVO lost now.
I have a nice compiled update I'm writing on the project right now. Right now all that can be said is patience. The project is delayed  but the team is still working on it even though they don't talk much publicly.

I would like to believe you, but after 1 month, you have yet to publish that compiled update. When will that paperwork be done, this should not take forever! Is Veserus really ready, and just waiting for that paperwork? Is the wallet 1.2 still only 30 % completed, or did they progress? Has the validator development ever begun? Can they realistically fullfil their promise to deliver their DEX before 2019, or are they as usual experiencing new and new difficulties which will delay even more the DEX?

People like Cool4y do not have the best reputation and behaviour in the community, but they still get some points.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
should have sold already  and just leave your not doing anything really useful by bitching about how you "think" its a scam.

Better to buy more NVST on DIP right now cuz when devs finally release NVO dexchange you'll get mounthly income based on collected fees.  The more token you hold, the bigger your share and income. Also NVST rate will rise to a least tens of dollars ahahhahahahha just shoot me somebody.

Lets be honest, who is an idiot. Those who asking actual questions or trust(or shilling) in a bullshit as above?

UPD That is not necessary to be a bagholder if someone wants to observe whats going on on this project. A good example of gentle scam exit.
One year after the ICO and still no product. No updates on Twitter. No new news from the team. No centralized exchange and no decentralized exchange. What a total ripoff this project has turned out to be. Maybe it didn't start out to be a scam, but a scam it what it looks like this has become. To quote the great Carlos Matos, "That's a scam!"

True. Expect TSWR to log in and start raging and saying that you are an idiot Grin Grin Grin
cooly, you're the one and only true idiot that is still technically but unfortunately part of the NVO community.
One year after the ICO and still no product. No updates on Twitter. No new news from the team. No centralized exchange and no decentralized exchange. What a total ripoff this project has turned out to be. Maybe it didn't start out to be a scam, but a scam it what it looks like this has become. To quote the great Carlos Matos, "That's a scam!"
as stated before they don't care about publicity right now,  give it a break if you think its a scam you should have sold already  and just leave your not doing anything really useful by bitching about how you "think" its a scam.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

True. Expect TSWR to log in and start raging and saying that you are an idiot Grin Grin Grin

How do you scam someone when the funds are with 3 reputable escrows? Please explain it step by step.

Exactly.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3

You are being a panicky drama queen.  The team is just working.  They said they will update when they have something significant to update about.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 10

The is a working wallet that you can download right now to your desktop at nvocommunity.com
Activity: 61
Join The Frontier
Hi all. I invested 0.9 ETH into NVO ICO back in 2017 but have yet to receive my NVO tokens nor my 0.9 ETH back
How can this be solved? Thanks
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Seems everybody forgot about Versus release, which should have happened by now many months ago. What's going on?
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
I need more information on this bounty campaign? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Tonbi stop posting nonsense comments with new accounts. We all know that you want to make the outsiders believe that this thread is not dead  Wink
Wow! So this is still going. Obviously Ton has not got all of the money yet.

I would have thought the "Vigilante Stage" would have kicked in by now. Lol
someone should make PFT - PitchFork Token. The permanently outraged conspiracy theorists could be involved in the virtual immolation of a project by sending project tokens to a burn address, and would get PFT in return to show off to their friends about how right they were when they sold at the bottom.
Well, I'm not sure I would have a use for Pitchfork Tokens. Please read my posts regarding NVO and point out where I have been wrong or lied.

I like your sense of humor though. Lol

Maybe you should ask Ton & Co. to resurrect "Suicide Coin" (Another abandoned project by the same crew), like they are doing with the CEX with your money.

Then you will have something you can use when they abandon NVO. Lol
Yeah, I'm pretty awesome. Thanks for noticing.

As far as reading your back posts...I'll pass. Entertaining an appeal to ignorance isn't something I generally consider a useful way to spend my day. thumbsupjesus.gif
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I need more information on this bounty campaign? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Tonbi stop posting nonsense comments with new accounts. We all know that you want to make the outsiders believe that this thread is not dead  Wink

someone should make PFT - PitchFork Token. The permanently outraged conspiracy theorists could be involved in the virtual immolation of a project by sending project tokens to a burn address, and would get PFT in return to show off to their friends about how right they were when they sold at the bottom.

Well, I'm not sure I would have a use for Pitchfork Tokens. Please read my posts regarding NVO and point out where I have been wrong or lied.

I like your sense of humor though. Lol

Maybe you should ask Ton & Co. to resurrect "Suicide Coin" (Another abandoned project by the same crew), like they are doing with the CEX with your money.

Then you will have something you can use when they abandon NVO. Lol
Activity: 356
Merit: 255

If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all Wink
Giving out advice you can't handle yourself now, are we? That sounds about right.
Pages:
Jump to: