Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 27. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Yes we are paid by NVO to keep the facade alive long enough for them to finish their grand exit strategy, along with the escrows who have decided to tarnish their names forever for a share of the crowdsale funds.  It’s obvious.  In fact, it’s really like oceans eleven and we have been planning this ever since early last year in Ton’s basement...
You aren’t going to catch us, there is nothing you can do as we have planned everything out to the ‘t’ including making it difficult to liquidate tokens.

Very funny, really. Even if it's not a joke. Law of jungles - those who weak and stupid will pay for it, isn't it? Grin Grin Grin

That's one possible approach however especially during end of last year they could get significant investment and boost their dev team like ten times which would lead to stronger product and faster development.  This year, there are many DEX projects and it will be much harder, especially for a small (in terms of capital and resources) project like NVO. I believe closest competition for NVO is Exodus wallet/exchange and it is already much bigger beast. I wish NVO the best (still holding few tokens) however it's hard to imagine they will succeed against current competition.

In addition to previous optimistic post from TSRW and countermissing, i must say next:
- deadline of DEX was moved three times from ICO start.
- useless wallet released  with half year delay (who will use it and for what?!)
- 60% of collected funds are released from escrow in 2017
- no any evidence of development and no public statements from team
- band of shills/trolls personally attacking any who shows doubts on NVO or mentioned other working DEXes.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
That's one possible approach however especially during end of last year they could get significant investment and boost their dev team like ten times which would lead to stronger product and faster development.  This year, there are many DEX projects and it will be much harder, especially for a small (in terms of capital and resources) project like NVO. I believe closest competition for NVO is Exodus wallet/exchange and it is already much bigger beast. I wish NVO the best (still holding few tokens) however it's hard to imagine they will succeed against current competition.
there will always be competition,  but, competition is a good thing. it helps bring more people over to the DEX world. even if they use another exchange. ask yourself, how many centralized exchanges  do you use?  im willing to bet it isn't just one. same thing applies towards dex's. this is where NVO will be different from all others because of the plugin system allowing for any and all coins to be listed with in its network. Personally i would kill for a network where every coin I want to buy is listed and in the same place. this is why i invested into NVO because the idea is  true decentralization
Activity: 111
Merit: 3

Who would have thought Binance could have got so big so fast with all the other centralized exchanges out there.  The current crop of dex are not doing much volume.  There is certainly a place for NVO. 
Activity: 17
This project (NVO) is a mystery to me. Obviously lot of work was done, developer(s) are obviously very talented. This could be one of best DEX/multi-wallet out there but unfortunately project is invisible. Listed nowhere, used nowhere, no marketing. It's like the team wish to develop great project and hide it form the word. It's hard to understand why?

Can someone from the team explain this to me? And perhaps to provide some roadmap how to present (sell) this project to the world and investors and users/community? Thank you.
you're right on point, they want to have the project fully functional before marketing takes place. basically they had their crowdsale already and got what they needed which were the funds to build the project. for their standpoint   marketing is pointless without the full product to which i agree, you could spend money on building hype, yes. but why spend the money when once complete, the project will sell itself. i mean of course there's going to be marketing  once its launched but you wouldn't have to work as hard to make a product popular  if its already complete.  

along with the fact that things are always changing from the original plan as things move forward and this is an unavoidable thing i just want to clarify that.
this is another reason they won't market at the moment.

right now making the project "visible" is not the priority. and thats what not many understand.  
Activity: 17
This project (NVO) is a mystery to me. Obviously lot of work was done, developer(s) are very talented no doubts. This could be one of best DEX/multi-wallet out there but unfortunately project is invisible. Listed nowhere, used nowhere, no marketing. It's like the team wish to develop great project and hide it form the world. It's hard to understand why?

Can someone from the team explain this to me? And perhaps to provide some roadmap how to present (sell) this project to the world and investors and users/community? Thank you.
Looks like the circlejerk crew is back at it again, crying for attention and wasting so much of their low-protein energy in a desperate attempt to appear relevant or intelligent amongst themselves.

I suppose it is a testament to their unyeilding, laser-focused dedication to willful ignorance that their abject refusal to entertain critical thought is once again used so effortlessly in order to suit their feeble red herring arguments. That kind of blind malice is rare these days. It's interesting to be able to witness it firsthand.

Why do you attack investors who are complaining about what is beginning to look like a scam? I was all for this project, but I am beginning to wonder if there will ever be any result or if NVO will turn out to be the next scam. Why don't you address the concerns of the investors, which is no updates, CMC delisting and a so-called message from the team that says that the wallet is only 30% complete when it was supposed to be launched 3 months ago? Why do you feel the need for personal attacks when the investors just want facts and results. What are you trying to hide behind your attacks?

Read the warnings at the beginning of the year. These guys are paid by NVO to "support" it till the end. It's kinda obvious.

Yes we are paid by NVO to keep the facade alive long enough for them to finish their grand exit strategy, along with the escrows who have decided to tarnish their names forever for a share of the crowdsale funds.  It’s obvious.  In fact, it’s really like oceans eleven and we have been planning this ever since early last year in Ton’s basement.  You aren’t going to catch us, there is nothing you can do as we have planned everything out to the ‘t’ including making it difficult to liquidate tokens.  
hahahahahahah im dying, good shit man.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I don't have a discord for starters lol. TSWR, do you even crypto? Who says something about orders, by volume i mean trading volume for 24 hour, even the noobs knows that, you need to learn the basics. I get why are you doing this. You have admitted to have only 5k nvst which is equal to 1,500$ as of today. That's all the money you can afford in crypto, and somehow you dream to become millionaire by NVST dividends  Grin Grin Grin Grin Get a real job and stop acting like a mad man for scam project and stop this laughable shilling, no one is buying it.

there is a difference between volume and 24 hour volume everyone in crypto knows that except for you, and if you do know,  then you should know to make that clear next time with your broken english.  You really are dumb i hate to keep repeating myself.

you made absolutely no sense,  how does $1500 determine what anyone can afford in crypto?   Your logic is pure fucking stupidity.

also I invested for 5k tokens specifically   because  originally at a 240 mill (hypothetically speaking) in volume per day for NVO exchange  would = about $1k per week 52k per year this, this is not a millionaire. It is passive income and that's all i wanted because I have a decent enough job  you fucking idiot.

and you actually do have a discord you have multiple.
 but so we can confirm on things

Yeah.... totally not you
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
Looks like the circlejerk crew is back at it again, crying for attention and wasting so much of their low-protein energy in a desperate attempt to appear relevant or intelligent amongst themselves.

I suppose it is a testament to their unyeilding, laser-focused dedication to willful ignorance that their abject refusal to entertain critical thought is once again used so effortlessly in order to suit their feeble red herring arguments. That kind of blind malice is rare these days. It's interesting to be able to witness it firsthand.

Why do you attack investors who are complaining about what is beginning to look like a scam? I was all for this project, but I am beginning to wonder if there will ever be any result or if NVO will turn out to be the next scam. Why don't you address the concerns of the investors, which is no updates, CMC delisting and a so-called message from the team that says that the wallet is only 30% complete when it was supposed to be launched 3 months ago? Why do you feel the need for personal attacks when the investors just want facts and results. What are you trying to hide behind your attacks?

Read the warnings at the beginning of the year. These guys are paid by NVO to "support" it till the end. It's kinda obvious.

Yes we are paid by NVO to keep the facade alive long enough for them to finish their grand exit strategy, along with the escrows who have decided to tarnish their names forever for a share of the crowdsale funds.  It’s obvious.  In fact, it’s really like oceans eleven and we have been planning this ever since early last year in Ton’s basement.  You aren’t going to catch us, there is nothing you can do as we have planned everything out to the ‘t’ including making it difficult to liquidate tokens. 
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
I don't have a discord for starters. We are discussing the project so stop altering the topic and going on personal attacks lol. TSWR, do you even crypto? Who says something about orders, by volume i mean trading volume for 24 hours, even the noobs knows that, you need to learn the basics. I get why are you doing this. You have admitted to have only 5k nvst which is equal to 1,500$ as of today. That's all the money you can afford in crypto, and somehow you dream to become millionaire by NVST dividends  Grin Grin Grin Grin Get a real job and stop acting like a mad man for scam project and stop this laughable shilling, no one is buying it.
NVO exchange is one of the best I've used so far
you're clearly just posting to get your post count up. the exchange isn't even live yet.
TSWR, you aree literally the worst manipulator ever - 0$ volume for 24 hours https://imgur.com/a/EZQ3CTS stop spreading lies.

I don't what's your personal vendetta against me, you must be very frustrated and upset to go so low. Btw nice picture, but it's not me.
I did not say 24 hour  volume  and neither did you

aside from that lets take a look at the order book shall we?

That does not = a zero volume  the orders are all active  and waiting for a match

also that picture is you and you even confirmed it in discord.

and yes this is you before you changed your name to jack sparrow in discord

Activity: 56
Hello! We added your coin to our masternode-shared service - Midas Investments https://i.imgur.com/O5k5iGQ.jpg
TSWR, you aree literally the worst manipulator ever - 0$ volume for 24 hours. https://imgur.com/a/EZQ3CTS stop spreading lies.

I don't know what's your personal vendetta against me, you must be very frustrated and upset to go so low, honestly it's pathetic. Btw nice picture, but it's not me.
Dear NVO Team,
I don't know if you really care, but there is a recently launched decentralized escrow platform called Payfair. Their website is Payfair.io. They are listing projects on there for a very small fee until their platform gains more traction. We the investors would greatly appreciate it if you would reach out to them and get NVST listed on their platform, so that we can trade freely. At the moment, we are being held hostage with no volume on Counterwallet.io. I'm not sure if any of you really care since you already have our money, but we'd really appreciate it. It's the least that you can do for stringing us along for 1 year with nothing to show for our investment.

Thank You!

Signed:
NVO Investors

I feel for you man.... Take care, don't play with money that you cannot accept a total loss on.

I've yet to come across a successful ICO that has empty announcement channels, and no github code.

It's intentional that the tokens are difficult to liquidate, I'm sorry for your losses

Thanks for the well-wishes, my friend. The fact that NVO won't even show up on Blockfolio means that I often forget that I even invested in this project. It's only now and then that I remember that I invested in this project and come on here to vent my frustration. It's not so much that this project might turn out to be a scam, it's more so that I chose this project over other legitimately successful projects. That's what pisses me off the most.

You make a very good point about the team is intentionally making these tokens difficult to liquidate by not getting it listed on any other exchanges. I never thought of it that way. If they really wanted to make it easier to liquidate, they could easily do it, but instead all that we hear are excuses. Or maybe they are afraid that if it was liquid, everyone currently holding these bags would jump ship. Whatever their reasons, I now believe that the team wants to keep this as illiquid as possible.

The BTC is already in escrow and the team really doesn't have to launch an effectively working product in order to receive the remaining amount of BTC. They could just do enough to meet their benchmarks, collect their BTC and ride off into the sunset. I'm beginning to wonder if that has become their endgame.

I said it's not coincidence that the token is not listed anywhere, it will never be. There is not much else say about project as they have been exposed, it's over and out. The token is not even on CMC and the volume is close to zero. They scammed out investors, the poor guys  can't even cash out for a fraction of their investment. But they should have been more careful and thoughtful about all the warnings. It's pointless to waste energy here while devs are spending their 30m+ millions in yachts at exotic islands. Their promises are just through dust in the eyes, stop hoping and embrace the loss. I would suggest anyone affected to contact the regulators and report them and Lauda the escrow guy, especially those with undistributed tokens, SEC will put them behind bars for sure about this. Fill in the evidence, gather large group of people to confirm it and hope for the best. Don't let them get away with it.
How many times do I have to say that  you are an idiot?  CMC listing has nothing to do with NVO itself and is solely because of counterparty you can read more here (which i know you aren't going to do because you like to fabricate your own shit and believe it) :  
https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/8jqswf/latest_update_on_cmc_listing/

and its fucking hilarious  that you are now saying the  trade volume for NVST is 0 after you  made a post about the #2 holder selling 60K
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39426830

looks like the token still has  price https://xchain.io/asset/NVST

Looks like its being bought and sold too https://i.imgur.com/vLDxg69.png

cooly, you need to leave man. you aren't doing anyone justice and the bull shit you say  really just shows how fucking dumb you really are.

fuck off man

First, I wish I was paid by NVO.  

Right now the only scam is the one the top 100 are playing in tearing the project up so people sell below ICO price so we can get NVO at an even deeper discount during consolidation.  Never thought I would increase my holding by 10x by using fear without paying a dime.

good luck with Xing your NVST stack

The biggest issue is the team overestimated and instead of fixing the communication they are doing something much "smarter" and that is to let the community burn to the ground so they can re-brand and re-launch a working product.
Srry man, with all respect to you personally, i can only commits those sentences as an "very old song". Since I've read all 150 pages of this tread.

I tell TSWR to stop posting updates because all it brings is more people angry and complaints so might as well report nothing.
He doing great job. It keeping us up to date and also clearly shows whats going on.

The team is not stupid and they know if they release a product that doesn't work 100% the community will just shit on it like the TSWR updates.  
Listen, i never call them stupid. They was smart enough to raise thousands of bitcoins. But in the product delivery aspect they doesn't show any significant evidence of their proficiency.

The SEC also made it hard for NVO since it is technically an unregistered security token.
Will see in next 12 month.

Now on the topic on if NVO is a scam:
1.  Screw all of you that keep comparing NVO to other DEX.  You are saying your (insert DEX) is better after the fact, no one knew a year ago your DEX would increase in value and succeed.
Here i agree with you. And i'm not  shilling for any other DEX, sorry

2.  How the hell is this a scam if they already got the money?  Why bother with updates, Telegram, Slack, and Bitcointalk?  NVO doesn't have an endless supply like FUTR and Monkey Capital ICO that depend on a flow of new money, and have you seen the NVST token price?
40% still escrow, its 1400btc +1400bch another twelve millions in today's prices. Imagine what happens when btc takes new ATH?

About prices. Just for history i mark it here.
Look at this order dept. If you have 5000+ NVST the average you get is about 17 cents. or 0.000022BTC. The BTC price today is TEN TIMES less than at ICO sale.
https://imgur.com/a/g6GDC1T
*Today XCP/13.10USD/0.00170426 BTC
Dear NVO Team,
I don't know if you really care, but there is a recently launched decentralized escrow platform called Payfair. Their website is Payfair.io. They are listing projects on there for a very small fee until their platform gains more traction. We the investors would greatly appreciate it if you would reach out to them and get NVST listed on their platform, so that we can trade freely. At the moment, we are being held hostage with no volume on Counterwallet.io. I'm not sure if any of you really care since you already have our money, but we'd really appreciate it. It's the least that you can do for stringing us along for 1 year with nothing to show for our investment.

Thank You!

Signed:
NVO Investors

I feel for you man.... Take care, don't play with money that you cannot accept a total loss on.

I've yet to come across a successful ICO that has empty announcement channels, and no github code.

It's intentional that the tokens are difficult to liquidate, I'm sorry for your losses

Thanks for the well-wishes, my friend. The fact that NVO won't even show up on Blockfolio means that I often forget that I even invested in this project. It's only now and then that I remember that I invested in this project and come on here to vent my frustration. It's not so much that this project might turn out to be a scam, it's more so that I chose this project over other legitimately successful projects. That's what pisses me off the most.

You make a very good point about the team is intentionally making these tokens difficult to liquidate by not getting it listed on any other exchanges. I never thought of it that way. If they really wanted to make it easier to liquidate, they could easily do it, but instead all that we hear are excuses. Or maybe they are afraid that if it was liquid, everyone currently holding these bags would jump ship. Whatever their reasons, I now believe that the team wants to keep this as illiquid as possible.

The BTC is already in escrow and the team really doesn't have to launch an effectively working product in order to receive the remaining amount of BTC. They could just do enough to meet their benchmarks, collect their BTC and ride off into the sunset. I'm beginning to wonder if that has become their endgame.

I said it's not coincidence that the token is not listed anywhere, it will never be. There is not much else say about project as they have been exposed, it's over and out. The token is not even on CMC and the volume is close to zero. They scammed out investors, the poor guys  can't even cash out for a fraction of their investment. But they should have been more careful and thoughtful about all the warnings. It's pointless to waste energy here while devs are spending their 30m+ millions in yachts at exotic islands. Their promises are just through dust in the eyes, stop hoping and embrace the loss. I would suggest anyone affected to contact the regulators and report them and Lauda the escrow guy, especially those with undistributed tokens, SEC will put them behind bars for sure about this. Fill in the evidence, gather large group of people to confirm it and hope for the best. Don't let them get away with it.
Activity: 36
The first time I see such an implementation of P2P exchange. Good project

You are literally the definition of a sockpuppet account. Please log into your main account so we know who we're talking with. Thanks.

Why you quote me with phrases which i never say?

If you are an optimistic investor stay positive in communication.
60% of funds been released, it's 2100 btc or $15M in today's prices. And what positive investors see? Useless releases, lack of PR and communication, and as a consequence low liquidity and very low price (90% of time NVST rate was far low below ICO price).

Activity: 33
First, I wish I was paid by NVO. 

Right now the only scam is the one the top 100 are playing in tearing the project up so people sell below ICO price so we can get NVO at an even deeper discount during consolidation.  Never thought I would increase my holding by 10x by using fear without paying a dime.

The biggest issue is the team overestimated and instead of fixing the communication they are doing something much "smarter" and that is to let the community burn to the ground so they can re-brand and re-launch a working product.  I tell TSWR to stop posting updates because all it brings is more people angry and complaints so might as well report nothing.  The team is not stupid and they know if they release a product that doesn't work 100% the community will just shit on it like the TSWR updates.  The SEC also made it hard for NVO since it is technically an unregistered security token.

Now on the topic on if NVO is a scam:
1.  Screw all of you that keep comparing NVO to other DEX.  You are saying your (insert DEX) is better after the fact, no one knew a year ago your DEX would increase in value and succeed.
2.  How the hell is this a scam if they already got the money?  Why bother with updates, Telegram, Slack, and Bitcointalk?  NVO doesn't have an endless supply like FUTR and Monkey Capital ICO that depend on a flow of new money, and have you seen the NVST token price?

Bluelogic
Pages:
Jump to: