Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 30. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 62
The delay and lack of communication is unacceptable.You have duty to perform or explain for lack of performance.In Japan company president who perform like this would be on knees asking for forgiveness.You are lucky this is not corporate arena.For what you are trying to acheive you are being given considerable grace so you should appreciate our patience.We want this project to succeed and leave centralized exchanges desolate.Do not let us down!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
@TSWR: how much money do you get because you post positiv things about NVO?
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Dear NVO Team,
I don't know if you really care, but there is a recently launched decentralized escrow platform called Payfair. Their website is Payfair.io. They are listing projects on there for a very small fee until their platform gains more traction. We the investors would greatly appreciate it if you would reach out to them and get NVST listed on their platform, so that we can trade freely. At the moment, we are being held hostage with no volume on Counterwallet.io. I'm not sure if any of you really care since you already have our money, but we'd really appreciate it. It's the least that you can do for stringing us along for 1 year with nothing to show for our investment.

Thank You!

Signed:
NVO Investors

I feel for you man.... Take care, don't play with money that you cannot accept a total loss on.

I've yet to come across a successful ICO that has empty announcement channels, and no github code.

It's intentional that the tokens are difficult to liquidate, I'm sorry for your losses
You know who the biggest sham of all time is?
You, I love how many alt accounts you have and I also enjoy how you sit in slack and act and say such good things about the project. Thanks frostwind, we've all enjoyed your bs while it lasted.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Investors giving their money to a one shady guy, who'd promises to build a Decentralized Exchange.
Investors gets a decentralized blockchain tokens from a singe issuer as a guarantee the project not a scam.

Investors asking some 'mythical team' (not sure if it really exists) to to do something to list that decentralized blockchain token on any exchange.

Let just ask. Where is actual decentralization if everything going in so centralized way?

Omg this is huge news. I can't believe no one told me this before. All the money was paid to one guy?!

Based on this evidence, we should alert everyone on the forum that Lauda = Minerjones = Blazed. Omg. This goes all the way to the top. Do you think they're all just alts of Theymos? Probably.

1 year and 3000 BTCs raised, with nothing to show for it?

Wallet = nothing. Damn.

Enjoy the 6-star hotel in Dubai, or a nice beach in Greek, with the free money Smiley

Damn, life is good, for the developers.!

I had no idea Ton's hospital was in a 6 star hotel in Dubai. Thank you for bringing these facts to my attention.

All in all I can say that these are very compelling stories pieces of evidence and I'd better cash out my bags at the bottom. There's nowhere to go but to 0.

/s
Seriously, as usual no any news and no progress. I guess that I just have to consider my invested money in NVO lost now.
I have a nice compiled update I'm writing on the project right now. Right now all that can be said is patience. The project is delayed  but the team is still working on it even though they don't talk much publicly.
Investors giving their money to a one shady guy, who'd promises to build a Decentralized Exchange.
Investors gets a decentralized blockchain tokens from a singe issuer as a guarantee the project not a scam.

Investors asking some 'mythical team' (not sure if it really exists) to to do something to list that decentralized blockchain token on any exchange.

Let just ask. Where is actual decentralization if everything going in so centralized way?
the funds weren't given to someone random guy, they went to a trusted Escrow and are still in the escrow.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Activity: 55
Seriously, as usual no any news and no progress. I guess that I just have to consider my invested money in NVO lost now.
Activity: 5
1 year and 3000 BTCs raised, with nothing to show for it?
Activity: 33
Dear NVO Team,
I don't know if you really care, but there is a recently launched decentralized escrow platform called Payfair. Their website is Payfair.io. They are listing projects on there for a very small fee until their platform gains more traction. We the investors would greatly appreciate it if you would reach out to them and get NVST listed on their platform, so that we can trade freely. At the moment, we are being held hostage with no volume on Counterwallet.io. I'm not sure if any of you really care since you already have our money, but we'd really appreciate it. It's the least that you can do for stringing us along for 1 year with nothing to show for our investment.

Thank You!

Signed:
NVO Investors

I feel for you man.... Take care, don't play with money that you cannot accept a total loss on.

I've yet to come across a successful ICO that has empty announcement channels, and no github code.

It's intentional that the tokens are difficult to liquidate, I'm sorry for your losses
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Dear NVO Team,

Thank You!

Signed:
NVO Investors
Tell me, what's the matter with the project now? the token sale has already passed? the token is traded on the exchange?

Imagine getting paid 1500 bitcoins for writing a whitepaper, without repercussion !!!

Of course the token is not traded on any exchanges, gotta make it hard for people to sell you know.

to be honest I did not particularly understand what you said and how it is connected, but would appreciate if you could explain. thanks)

Spend a few nights write up a whitepaper, leave investors in the dark, feed them with endless delays, get paid 1500, sorry, 3000 BTCs for it.

Feed the suckers (sorry, investors) with BS every now and then, miss all the deadlines, no github code, no Skype recording, no progress update, no independent audit, no proof of any work being done, no proof of even the existance of a development team, no technical blueprint on the workings of the Validator, no announcements, no marketing, no PR, no easy ways for people to cash out.

Enjoy the 6-star hotel in Dubai, or a nice beach in Greek, with the free money Smiley

Damn, life is good, for the developers.!
Activity: 106
Tell me, what's the matter with the project now? the token sale has already passed? the token is traded on the exchange?

Imagine getting paid 1500 bitcoins for writing a whitepaper, without repercussion !!!

Of course the token is not traded on any exchanges, gotta make it hard for people to sell you know.

to be honest I did not particularly understand what you said and how it is connected, but would appreciate if you could explain. thanks)
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Does this team not understand the value of marketing/PR? Does the team see no value in keeping their investors updated? The launch was supposed to be in Q1 and now Q3 is one month away and not only is the coin no longer listed on CMC? The team has gone silent. The Twitter account hasn't been updated since December 2017 Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Guys we need some news.Whats going on with NVO ?Its been almost a year since ICO.This was not the plan .You said q1 will be when exchange is coming.Please give us some news
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
You guys hear something?

I swear, I thought I just heard someone talking to themselves just now. So weird.

Almost like there was a wind echoing through a hollow tree...no - no, it was more like a hollow skull. It was an uncanny noise, reminded me of this guy who used to come in here a lot and made a big deal about leaving and never coming back.

I dunno, it was such a faint, droning, irrelevant sound, it was difficult to pay attention to for more than a fleeting moment. I just had to ask if anyone else picked up on it or not.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
What a sham this project is, the #2 holder is liquidating and good luck to his sale.  This guy must know something and better to lose 35% than 100%.

Despite repeated reassurance of Q1 DEX, we are approaching the end of Q2 and the CEX is still nowhere in sight, oh wait, the wallet is still buggy.

Of course, sick, high blood pressure etc are regularly used to quench the public's demand for progress updates.

Funny that there are still NVST holders thinking that the escrows actually mean something, ouch!

Respect mate, you are one of the few here that actually use his brain.

The number is 3000 bitcoins. I'm wondering when SEC and regulators will bust these guys.

Activity: 106
What a sham this project is, the #2 holder is liquidating and good luck to his sale.  This guy must know something and better to lose 35% than 100%.

Despite repeated reassurance of Q1 DEX, we are approaching the end of Q2 and the CEX is still nowhere in sight, oh wait, the wallet is still buggy.

Of course, sick, high blood pressure etc are regularly used to quench the public's demand for progress updates.

Funny that there are still NVST holders thinking that the escrows actually mean something, ouch!
Pages:
Jump to: