Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 28. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Read the warnings at the beginning of the year. These guys are paid by NVO to "support" it till the end. It's kinda obvious.
You think why they continue to shill for the project till this days when even kid able to classify this project as a scam?
Do the they have a goal to distract investors from real problems? Or they think their reputation still clear and everybody forget about this?
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Looks like the circlejerk crew is back at it again, crying for attention and wasting so much of their low-protein energy in a desperate attempt to appear relevant or intelligent amongst themselves.

I suppose it is a testament to their unyeilding, laser-focused dedication to willful ignorance that their abject refusal to entertain critical thought is once again used so effortlessly in order to suit their feeble red herring arguments. That kind of blind malice is rare these days. It's interesting to be able to witness it firsthand.

Why do you attack investors who are complaining about what is beginning to look like a scam? I was all for this project, but I am beginning to wonder if there will ever be any result or if NVO will turn out to be the next scam. Why don't you address the concerns of the investors, which is no updates, CMC delisting and a so-called message from the team that says that the wallet is only 30% complete when it was supposed to be launched 3 months ago? Why do you feel the need for personal attacks when the investors just want facts and results. What are you trying to hide behind your attacks?

Read the warnings at the beginning of the year. These guys are paid by NVO to "support" it till the end. It's kinda obvious.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Dear NVO Team,
I don't know if you really care, but there is a recently launched decentralized escrow platform called Payfair. Their website is Payfair.io. They are listing projects on there for a very small fee until their platform gains more traction. We the investors would greatly appreciate it if you would reach out to them and get NVST listed on their platform, so that we can trade freely. At the moment, we are being held hostage with no volume on Counterwallet.io. I'm not sure if any of you really care since you already have our money, but we'd really appreciate it. It's the least that you can do for stringing us along for 1 year with nothing to show for our investment.

Thank You!

Signed:
NVO Investors

I feel for you man.... Take care, don't play with money that you cannot accept a total loss on.

I've yet to come across a successful ICO that has empty announcement channels, and no github code.

It's intentional that the tokens are difficult to liquidate, I'm sorry for your losses

Thanks for the well-wishes, my friend. The fact that NVO won't even show up on Blockfolio means that I often forget that I even invested in this project. It's only now and then that I remember that I invested in this project and come on here to vent my frustration. It's not so much that this project might turn out to be a scam, it's more so that I chose this project over other legitimately successful projects. That's what pisses me off the most.

You make a very good point about the team is intentionally making these tokens difficult to liquidate by not getting it listed on any other exchanges. I never thought of it that way. If they really wanted to make it easier to liquidate, they could easily do it, but instead all that we hear are excuses. Or maybe they are afraid that if it was liquid, everyone currently holding these bags would jump ship. Whatever their reasons, I now believe that the team wants to keep this as illiquid as possible.

The BTC is already in escrow and the team really doesn't have to launch an effectively working product in order to receive the remaining amount of BTC. They could just do enough to meet their benchmarks, collect their BTC and ride off into the sunset. I'm beginning to wonder if that has become their endgame.
you are  agreeing  with a user AKA PrisonerOfLies which is an alt account for a user who use to goes by the name frostwind in slack who says he really likes the project via slack but then hops on his alt accounts to create FUD or just bs's  that he likes the project on his main account.

its funny that you mentioned blockfolio because after months of back and forth emails with them i got them to actually  open a vote to add counterparty dex to add  the NVST token to the public last month. https://feedback.blockfolio.com/exchange-requests/p/counterparty the vote was posted by harold from blockfolio  as to where all most/all other votes for other exchnages to be added were from random users.

and I explained the listing issues in my last reply. You are just repeating yourself at this point.

all 4 escrows have to agree that a milestone is met before any money is released, the escrows are in favor of the users btw.
This is the project from hell. 1 year later and a wallet that was supposed to launch 3 months ago is only 30% complete. Team won't take any steps to get added to any other exchanges, even free ones that would allow liquidity or allow NVO to show up on CMC.

1. Is this team really that incompetent?
2. Did you guys really not understand the degree of difficulty that would be required for this project?
3. Can you guys add a public representative to do outreach to the community?
4. Can you give us a realistic timeline of when this project will be finished, if ever? How about getting us listed on a different exchange, i.e. Payfair.io? Payfair is offering free listings for the time being. Anything is better than being listed on Counterwallet.
5. Will this project be completed before the end of 2018? (I'm guessing that with the wallet at only 30% with only 6 months left that the team is going to have to change the launch from Q1 2018 to Q1 2019, if we're lucky.)

your information is completely wrong and I have no idea where the hell you are getting your information from, because it sure a shit sounds like cooly is your source of local news.

lets pick your comment appart shall we:

the project has not been in the actual development phase  (coding) for a year.  The token distribution was ALMOST a year ago not WAS.  The wallet that was supposed to launch 3 months ago, launched 3 months ago.  

You have no fucking clue about the amount of work the team and me have physically put into trying to get NVST onto  another exchange. you clearly do not understand the limitations of the counterparty network along with the legalities behind the NVST token that prevent it from being listed on normal exchanges. this is a major reason as to why veserus is being created.  It has also been a constant battle with CMC on getting the counterparty dex relisted so that NVO will shows as active again. it isn't just copy and paste token code, any exchange that wants to accept NVST has to support the counterparty network which isn't anyone wants to do.

what makes them incompetent? the fact that the project is delayed?  because that is not incompetence  

2. Did you guys really not understand the degree of difficulty that would be required for this project?
 They did and do,  just because they are delayed  does not mean they didn't understand the difficulty behind this.

they have said this before and it is not time for that now.

4. Can you give us a realistic timeline of when this project will be finished, if ever? How about getting us listed on a different exchange, i.e. Payfair.io? Payfair is offering free listings for the time being. Anything is better than being listed on Counterwallet.
the timeline is before the end of 2018 that is it no dates and no as for the exchange listing I have answered this above.

5. Will this project be completed before the end of 2018? (I'm guessing that with the wallet at only 30% with only 6 months left that the team is going to have to change the launch from Q1 2018 to Q1 2019, if we're lucky.) answered above. 30% of wallet update v1.2 does not count for the over all project progress.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
Dear NVO Team,
I don't know if you really care, but there is a recently launched decentralized escrow platform called Payfair. Their website is Payfair.io. They are listing projects on there for a very small fee until their platform gains more traction. We the investors would greatly appreciate it if you would reach out to them and get NVST listed on their platform, so that we can trade freely. At the moment, we are being held hostage with no volume on Counterwallet.io. I'm not sure if any of you really care since you already have our money, but we'd really appreciate it. It's the least that you can do for stringing us along for 1 year with nothing to show for our investment.

Thank You!

Signed:
NVO Investors

I feel for you man.... Take care, don't play with money that you cannot accept a total loss on.

I've yet to come across a successful ICO that has empty announcement channels, and no github code.

It's intentional that the tokens are difficult to liquidate, I'm sorry for your losses

Thanks for the well-wishes, my friend. The fact that NVO won't even show up on Blockfolio means that I often forget that I even invested in this project. It's only now and then that I remember that I invested in this project and come on here to vent my frustration. It's not so much that this project might turn out to be a scam, it's more so that I chose this project over other legitimately successful projects. That's what pisses me off the most.

You make a very good point about the team is intentionally making these tokens difficult to liquidate by not getting it listed on any other exchanges. I never thought of it that way. If they really wanted to make it easier to liquidate, they could easily do it, but instead all that we hear are excuses. Or maybe they are afraid that if it was liquid, everyone currently holding these bags would jump ship. Whatever their reasons, I now believe that the team wants to keep this as illiquid as possible.

The BTC is already in escrow and the team really doesn't have to launch an effectively working product in order to receive the remaining amount of BTC. They could just do enough to meet their benchmarks, collect their BTC and ride off into the sunset. I'm beginning to wonder if that has become their endgame.

Cry me a river you are now in the cooly club congratulations leave your senses at the door
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Dear NVO Team,

Thank You!

Signed:
NVO Investors

This is the project from hell. 1 year later and a wallet that was supposed to launch 3 months ago is only 30% complete. Team won't take any steps to get added to any other exchanges, even free ones that would allow liquidity or allow NVO to show up on CMC.

5. Will this project be completed before the end of 2018? (I'm guessing that with the wallet at only 30% with only 6 months left that the team is going to have to change the launch from Q1 2018 to Q1 2019, if we're lucky.)
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Blah blah blah I'm a sockpuppet

You are literally the definition of a sockpuppet account. Please log into your main account so we know who we're talking with. Thanks.

Why do you attack investors who are complaining about what is beginning to look like a scam? I was all for this project, but I am beginning to wonder if there will ever be any result or if NVO will turn out to be the next scam. Why don't you address the concerns of the investors, which is no updates, CMC delisting and a so-called message from the team that says that the wallet is only 30% complete when it was supposed to be launched 3 months ago? Why do you feel the need for personal attacks when the investors just want facts and results. What are you trying to hide behind your attacks?

It sounds like you're confused. Radiumsoup is an investor but you're asking questions like he's running the show.
Looks like the circlejerk crew is back at it again, crying for attention and wasting so much of their low-protein energy in a desperate attempt to appear relevant or intelligent amongst themselves.

I suppose it is a testament to their unyeilding, laser-focused dedication to willful ignorance that their abject refusal to entertain critical thought is once again used so effortlessly in order to suit their feeble red herring arguments. That kind of blind malice is rare these days. It's interesting to be able to witness it firsthand.

Activity: 356
Merit: 255
Looks like the circlejerk crew is back ....
Hey Kindest Sir, who cares about kind of my person? We all here crying or fighting for attention, it's a forum. The place for discussion.
attention whoring != discussion.
Let's talk about subject. Stay stick to project details instead of personal problems, as we not on Psychological forum.
Clearly you're unaware of the context. That's ok, there are almost 150 pages of posts to go through, so I don't blame you for not wanting to learn the history of the person you are conversing with. But the person you're agreeing with (if, indeed, you're not just another of his long parade of alt accounts that he uses to make believe people agree with his conspiracy theories) has a long, sordid, and well documented history that affirms his psychoses. His rage-filled rants are so over the top that the only way to balance them out is to draw attention to his mental instability. Discussing the attention whore, so to speak.

Escrows will not release funds to token holders because of delays.

1)  What are be right conditions to release escrow funds? Another deadline break?
2) What can we still count as the Escrow funds? Original ICO address 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z now nave zero balance. Series of transactions from those address ended up on one address 3D8LSnVv3DvwkXdmTtAsUzygeQUzpDJcPv which is now contain 1313 btc. Where is other 2K btc, any information?

You do realize that funds are released to the team after each milestone is reached, right? Like literally, its written in the beginning post.
they  have achieved 2 milestones already  meaning they have access t0 60% of the funds, just saying.
that 2k equals the 60% btw

so you don't have to go  and look on your own:

The funds will be released using milestones defined as follow:

- 30% release at the end of the crowdsale.
- 30% at the delivery of the beta wallet and first API Cluster
- 30% At the delivery of the Beta Validator
- 10% At the delivery of the plugin system

The funds won't be released until the escrows (<-multiple people have to agree, not just one.)
agree that a milestone has been reached.
radiumsoup
Seems like you from early days supporting NVO with bright words of optimism. This is a brave act for sure.
On ICO stage people bought 1 NVST per 0.00023333 BTC – 1st july 2017 (then It was about $0,55). Adding BCH fork.
And using today's BTC-USD, BCH-USD rates gets potential value of NVST token:
0.00023333btc*7700(current rate)= $1,8 + 0,0002333bch*1100=$0,25   == $2,05
Price backed by collected funds in crypto is equivalent now to $2,05 don't you agree?
Looks like the circlejerk crew is back ....

Hey Kindest Sir, who cares about kind of my person? We all here crying or fighting for attention, it's a forum. The place for discussion.

Let's talk about subject. Stay stick to project details instead of personal problems, as we not on Psychological forum.
Activity: 356
Merit: 255

1)  What are be right conditions to release escrow funds? Another deadline break?
2) What can we still count as the Escrow funds? Original ICO address 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z now nave zero balance. Series of transactions from those address ended up on one address 3D8LSnVv3DvwkXdmTtAsUzygeQUzpDJcPv which is now contain 1313 btc. Where is other 2K btc, any information?

In devs pockets obviously that simulate working on this project. Their accomplishment is 30% working wallet, for over a year with millions of budget on their disposal, isn't that absurd? None milestones have been reached. Forget about escrows, they are compromised, no one is getting a refund.

I agree it's an absurd.
Trying to draw the possible scenario for next coming months.
Would they just finally scam exit and disappears? Or continue to spread bs promising to deliver something?

Least possible scenario i guess is the team are commit failure and distribute remain funds between token holders. (and don't forget BCH fork which is add 15% to funds value https://bitcoincash.blockexplorer.com/address/3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z )

Yesterday you complained in slack that team is not communicating with you ( the insider), here is the proof:

https://i.imgur.com/KyijWZK.png

I feel nothing but pity for you. It's simple to see how your little mind could come up with fantastic stories to try to force your limited comprehension into that little box of fabricated reality that comes from only knowing 5% of what is actually happening. It's hard to fit objective reality into such a small box when it's already so full of fanciful imagined conspiracies and so deeply affected by entrenched confirmation biases.

Your projection of "complaining" is particularly puzzling, since the actual context of the carefully cherry-picked screenshot you took using your PaperNick alt was part of a larger discussion about how much I am impressed with their dedication and work ethic. It wasn't a complaint at all; it was, in fact, quite the opposite. To remind the poor readers subjected to this nonsense: because the developers have been so busy recently, I hadn't heard from them in a while, and thought I would check in with them. When I did, I immediately got a surprisingly large amount of information in a very short amount of time that gave me renewed confidence in their diligence and tirelessness. Kind of like how you yourself are diligent and tireless in propagating half-truths and subjective inferences as if they were established facts - but they provide actual real-world outcomes, unlike your little fists mashing fruitlessly on your keyboard in a misguided effort try and look important to a group of people who largely already dismiss you as psychotic and irrelevant.

As it is, my reputation in the NVO community speaks for itself, and I don't need to lift a finger to defend it in any way. Yours, on the other hand, also speaks for itself, and needs no further effort to expose. We are at an impasse, it seems. I, on the side of rational and clear thought, and you on the side of wild accusations of conspiracy and subterfuge and an irrational fear of being wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know what? Just few comments back some of you said that devs communicated recently. Unlike you, i provided solid proof that about your  lies . And I just NAILED you . What you do is logical fallacies - I provide  arguments, you can't handle them and instead attack the poster (me) not the argument. TSWR started digging about me and to make personal threats, isn't that pathetic, you guys are mentally ill and obsessed. I literally EXPOSED your little filthy game. People can scroll back several pages and see all the valid question and concerns, none of which were addressed only swearing. I don't have another account in slack, Papernick is different person, as few months back he was there commenting with me and many others. You see conspiracy everywhere. The truth is project is dead. Look at the facts,  2 months left  for DEX release and yet even the wallet is not fixed, no words from the team (what a surprise). There won't be any dividends. You are paid shills in order sustain the dead community ( 5 people in slack literally)

The team does not have the decency to allocate ICO token which were from 1 year ago, this is world record.
I'm leaving you so you can continue pumping the coin and  keep dreaming about being millionaires  with imaginary dividends  Wink

Last quote for today. That was in early January this year.
User Cool4y was alone against army of shills. Now we can see the only proofs of his words.

You see, the truth can't be silenced. Thanks for this reminder. Now all the shills are gone, devastated and completely exposed.

1)  What are be right conditions to release escrow funds? Another deadline break?

In devs pockets obviously that simulate working on this project. Their accomplishment is 30% working wallet, for over a year with millions of budget on their disposal, isn't that absurd? None milestones have been reached. Forget about escrows, they are compromised, no one is getting a refund.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3

1)  What are be right conditions to release escrow funds? Another deadline break?

Please don't waste your brain power on this.  The project is in active development, the game is not over at all; just because you do not see much communication from the team does not mean they are not working.  Just because they made a deadline months ago and did not meet it does not raise a case for refunds.  If they had given a deadline for end of year 2018 would you feel better?  If they do not meet 2018 deadline but the project is almost complete should they refund and give up the right for token holders to reap rewards off the exchange?  Most people want this to work and want to see a high token value and dividends, as well as a quality exchange.  There are a few of you spoiled by projects who give good twitter and hire pr guys who think getting back refund chump change for their tokens is a good idea.  Chill out and let the guys do their job.

The narrative of "hard working team" we heard since Nov 2017, when first deadline was broken.
Even if they do all as you said (i personally don't believe in this, but let it stay just my concern) even so, that its not an answer about Escrow funds, why is there only 1,313 btc and not 3,000+ btc?
Why there is no update in pinned post if funds were moved on other escrow address?

Whilst this question still uncleared by team/escrows, any other question really not so important. Don't you think so?

PS: i really have nothing bad against you personally. Hope our discussion will develop in the constructive way.

These are questions you will have to ask the escrows who are not part of NVO (although according to cool4y they are all part of some grand conspiracy).  If you look at the first page of this thread you will see the percentages of funds to be released at several milestones.  Some of those milestones have been met so not all of the initial funds should be there.

Please don't waste your brain power on this.  The project is in active development, the game is not over at all; just because you do not see much communication from the team does not mean they are not working.  Just because they made a deadline months ago and did not meet it does not raise a case for refunds.  If they had given a deadline for end of year 2018 would you feel better?  If they do not meet 2018 deadline but the project is almost complete should they refund and give up the right for token holders to reap rewards off the exchange?  Most people want this to work and want to see a high token value and dividends, as well as a quality exchange.  There are a few of you spoiled by projects who give good twitter and hire pr guys who think getting back refund chump change for their tokens is a good idea.  Chill out and let the guys do their job.

The narrative of "hard working team" we heard since Nov 2017, when first deadline was broken.
Even if they do all as you said (i personally don't believe in this, but let it stay just my concern) even so, that its not an answer about Escrow funds, why is there only 1,313 btc and not 3,000+ btc?
Why there is no update in pinned post if funds were moved on other escrow address?

Whilst this question still uncleared by team/escrows, any other question really not so important. Don't you think so?

PS: i really have nothing bad against you personally. Hope our discussion will develop in the constructive way.

Yesterday you complained in slack that team is not communicating with you ( the insider), here is the proof:

https://i.imgur.com/KyijWZK.png

I feel nothing but pity for you. It's simple to see how your little mind could come up with fantastic stories to try to force your limited comprehension into that little box of fabricated reality that comes from only knowing 5% of what is actually happening. It's hard to fit objective reality into such a small box when it's already so full of fanciful imagined conspiracies and so deeply affected by entrenched confirmation biases.

Your projection of "complaining" is particularly puzzling, since the actual context of the carefully cherry-picked screenshot you took using your PaperNick alt was part of a larger discussion about how much I am impressed with their dedication and work ethic. It wasn't a complaint at all; it was, in fact, quite the opposite. To remind the poor readers subjected to this nonsense: because the developers have been so busy recently, I hadn't heard from them in a while, and thought I would check in with them. When I did, I immediately got a surprisingly large amount of information in a very short amount of time that gave me renewed confidence in their diligence and tirelessness. Kind of like how you yourself are diligent and tireless in propagating half-truths and subjective inferences as if they were established facts - but they provide actual real-world outcomes, unlike your little fists mashing fruitlessly on your keyboard in a misguided effort try and look important to a group of people who largely already dismiss you as psychotic and irrelevant.

As it is, my reputation in the NVO community speaks for itself, and I don't need to lift a finger to defend it in any way. Yours, on the other hand, also speaks for itself, and needs no further effort to expose. We are at an impasse, it seems. I, on the side of rational and clear thought, and you on the side of wild accusations of conspiracy and subterfuge and an irrational fear of being wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know what? Just few comments back some of you said that devs communicated recently. Unlike you, i provided solid proof that about your  lies . And I just NAILED you . What you do is logical fallacies - I provide  arguments, you can't handle them and instead attack the poster (me) not the argument. TSWR started digging about me and to make personal threats, isn't that pathetic, you guys are mentally ill and obsessed. I literally EXPOSED your little filthy game. People can scroll back several pages and see all the valid question and concerns, none of which were addressed only swearing. I don't have another account in slack, Papernick is different person, as few months back he was there commenting with me and many others. You see conspiracy everywhere. The truth is project is dead. Look at the facts,  2 months left  for DEX release and yet even the wallet is not fixed, no words from the team (what a surprise). There won't be any dividends. You are paid shills in order sustain the dead community ( 5 people in slack literally)

The team does not have the decency to allocate ICO token which were from 1 year ago, this is world record.
I'm leaving you so you can continue pumping the coin and  keep dreaming about being millionaires  with imaginary dividends  Wink

Last quote for today. That was in early January this year.
User Cool4y was alone against army of shills. Now we can see the only proofs of his words.
Pages:
Jump to: