Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 29. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

Escrows will not release funds to token holders because of delays.

1)  What are be right conditions to release escrow funds? Another deadline break?
2) What can we still count as the Escrow funds? Original ICO address 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z now nave zero balance. Series of transactions from those address ended up on one address 3D8LSnVv3DvwkXdmTtAsUzygeQUzpDJcPv which is now contain 1313 btc. Where is other 2K btc, any information?

Please don't waste your brain power on this.  The project is in active development, the game is not over at all; just because you do not see much communication from the team does not mean they are not working.  Just because they made a deadline months ago and did not meet it does not raise a case for refunds.  If they had given a deadline for end of year 2018 would you feel better?  If they do not meet 2018 deadline but the project is almost complete should they refund and give up the right for token holders to reap rewards off the exchange?  Most people want this to work and want to see a high token value and dividends, as well as a quality exchange.  There are a few of you spoiled by projects who give good twitter and hire pr guys who think getting back refund chump change for their tokens is a good idea.  Chill out and let the guys do their job.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Escrows will not release funds to token holders because of delays.

1)  What are be right conditions to release escrow funds? Another deadline break?
2) What can we still count as the Escrow funds? Original ICO address 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z now nave zero balance. Series of transactions from those address ended up on one address 3D8LSnVv3DvwkXdmTtAsUzygeQUzpDJcPv which is now contain 1313 btc. Where is other 2K btc, any information?

Escrows will not release funds to token holders because of delays.  Just because one token a guy could have bought is worth more than NVO, just because so and so thinks this such and such dex will be better means absolutely nothing.  The truth is NVO underestimated the timeline and that is it.  This wallet and dex is much more robust and complex than others out there, it won’t happen overnight.  These “words of truth” you are hearing are from the village idiot that most people know is a bit off his rocker.  Join forces with him at your own risk!

Look, even if truth in underestimation of developing complexity, we all agree that game is [[almost]] over.
Maybe the most important thing now how to get money back.
If team now commit the failure, those 1313BTC can fully cover fiat losses since 2017. Rough calculation 1,313BTC divided by 15,000,000NVST gives 0.00008753333333 BTC per NVST which is about  $0.7 now.

If we imagine the team used to take only 10% of ICO funds, exactly how they promise in whitepaper, than it shall be not 1,313 btc but little more than 3,000 btc in ecrow.
this project is a joke..

still aint selling cause im too lazy to do it but i dont expect the exchange to be released anytime soon.

99% sure that neonexchange will be released before nvo and they still havent started with the ico yet

It's a joke fore sure, to be more precise it's a complete scam. No exchange will be released, be sure about it. 25 April was the deadline for Versus. The price has fallen 50% in a week.

NEX is going to be the best DEX, they started 1 year later than NVO and will launch before them Cheesy NEX has the potential to achieve 50$ in the long run.

NEX already has a working MVP. All NVO had was a white paper during their ICO. Believe it or not, I was trying to decide between OmiseGO and this project and I went with this one  Sad I could have bought OmiseGO at 65 cents, but I opted to invest in NVO. OmiseGO is now around $18. NVST is less than 50 cents. Cheesy I sure can pick winners, can't I?

You're not the only one that made a bad choice. These guys mislead and tricked many people into believing them. My worst decision, ever.

Agreed u guyz. Good to hear words of truth here.
Is there any chance that they would refund token hodlers?
If say, to distribute last visible 1313 BTC  from here 3D8LSnVv3DvwkXdmTtAsUzygeQUzpDJcPv the address with ICO funds Smiley

Escrows will not release funds to token holders because of delays.  Just because one token a guy could have bought is worth more than NVO, just because so and so thinks this such and such dex will be better means absolutely nothing.  The truth is NVO underestimated the timeline and that is it.  This wallet and dex is much more robust and complex than others out there, it won’t happen overnight.  These “words of truth” you are hearing are from the village idiot that most people know is a bit off his rocker.  Join forces with him at your own risk!
this project is a joke..

still aint selling cause im too lazy to do it but i dont expect the exchange to be released anytime soon.

99% sure that neonexchange will be released before nvo and they still havent started with the ico yet

It's a joke fore sure, to be more precise it's a complete scam. No exchange will be released, be sure about it. 25 April was the deadline for Versus. The price has fallen 50% in a week.

NEX is going to be the best DEX, they started 1 year later than NVO and will launch before them Cheesy NEX has the potential to achieve 50$ in the long run.

NEX already has a working MVP. All NVO had was a white paper during their ICO. Believe it or not, I was trying to decide between OmiseGO and this project and I went with this one  Sad I could have bought OmiseGO at 65 cents, but I opted to invest in NVO. OmiseGO is now around $18. NVST is less than 50 cents. Cheesy I sure can pick winners, can't I?

You're not the only one that made a bad choice. These guys mislead and tricked many people into believing them. My worst decision, ever.

Agreed u guyz. Good to hear words of truth here.
Is there any chance that they would refund token hodlers?
If say, to distribute last visible 1313 BTC  from here 3D8LSnVv3DvwkXdmTtAsUzygeQUzpDJcPv the address with ICO funds Smiley
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
This is an update from the team via slack:

Wallet Update :
 So far, the development of the 1.2 is about 30% done, the separation of concern is done, some pages are already linked, the local storage mechanic is changed from now on it will be handled by two databases, a secured database (firebase) and a performance database (redis).
Due to coinmarketcap delisting NVO, the required changes have already been added to 1.2 in order to display the price in the price page, using counterparty.
Performance tests and benchmarks should happen at the end of this week or the mid next week regarding the separation of concerns.

Rough resume :

balances and transactions backend – ripple websockets and testing.
fixing crypto info route (as NVO is not supported on coinmarketcap), testing all calls.
Fixes on NVO-Wallet(NVO cryptoinfo url) and the backend, testing writing documentation,
Setting up redis, messaging service and logger service on new design, installing and testing.
Adding shared service, connecting the new design with the redis backend, setting messaging, workaround to use ipcRenderer and ipcMain additions from electron.
Connecting new design with the redis backend, private data setup and started with prices.
Transactions page
Addresses page
Price page
Transfer page

Why just 30% advancement?

Most of the components and packages here are totally new to the wallet, some work arounds have been required like the IPC one, because of the separation of concerns and the way Angular works, which consumed a lot of time.
Also, there was new additions to the development team who required a period for adaptation and training.
Since some weeks, we focused on seting up documentations, internal and external documentations for the wallet and the cluster. These docs took a long time to be writen as they are very detailed, it contains everything about the wallet and cluster, including data schemas for the users, for the addresses management and private keys, transactions, prices, almost everything.
On the cluster side, some changes have been done regarding networking issues with ripple, as the wallet uses the websocket ports of Ripple, we had to do some changes on the load balancers to let them relay the informations.

Regarding the updates, and the lack of updates, as mentioned in above, for now, we can't do weekly updates, maybe bi-weekly updates,  because we prefer not to update you when there is not much to say, the work is progressing, but it may not be as quick as what everyone would like to. The team is growing, which also takes time to setup, a monthly update is possible actually, with a summary of the milestones.
It also depends of the actual progress in the development side, sometimes, the tasks need time, and it can take up to 2 or 3 weeks to be done regardless of the amount of developers you put in.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Wait for more information on the project, because I have been very active in supporting this project and very much hope that they will be able to stand out in a number of projects.

It is not wise to trade with investor's money, and not permitted I am sure.

Not permitted doesn't means its not happened.
Is there any evidence that all the funds are stored at a certain address and have not moved since last year?

How about going to the first page of this thread and you will see who the escrows are.  Ask them if they are screwing around with NVO’s crowdsale funds.

It is not wise to trade with investor's money, and not permitted I am sure.

Not permitted doesn't means its not happened.
Is there any evidence that all the funds are stored at a certain address and have not moved since last year?
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
What a sham this project is, the #2 holder is liquidating and good luck to his sale.  This guy must know something and better to lose 35% than 100%.

Despite repeated reassurance of Q1 DEX, we are approaching the end of Q2 and the CEX is still nowhere in sight, oh wait, the wallet is still buggy.

Of course, sick, high blood pressure etc are regularly used to quench the public's demand for progress updates.

Funny that there are still NVST holders thinking that the escrows actually mean something, ouch!

I'm curious how you know the #2 holder is liquidating because last time I checked I haven't sold my NVST : https://xchain.io/asset/NVST.  I have been on the chat channel non-stop for over a year it is not my problem people for some reason want a pretty website https://nvocommunity.com/, some PowerPoint, requesting a stupid admin thinking it matters and some videos to make themselves feel better.  The Devs are on the Slack channel and after a year they are still there when I told them we should just screw all you over and take the money because this bitching isn't worth it.  Why release a product that doesn't work, people will just say it is shit and move along.  It is better for the devs to do a hard reset with the CEX launch and start over with a new website (re-brand).  Yes, real companies re-brand products.  Also in the last 24 hours over 10K NVST has been purchased.  In addition, unlike TSWR who cares about the community, I told the Devs that this has been the best market strategy ever.  Get everyone to buy at ICO price and sell it even cheaper to the same people.

bluelogic

Newbie account defending NVO, that's not suspicious at all.Nice try TONBI. Next time come up with better story. Blockchain doesn't lie Wink https://xchain.io/address/1LTurdDoQQVRMPGGT4Ke1j9ojnBUWkduLN - 60k for sell.
God you really are a fucking idiot, the account was made in 2013 way before the project was even thought of

So how is this the #2 person?  Like you mentioned it is only 60K NVST.

He has 300k in total.
If those guys are smart enough, they would 2-3x total positions in bitcoin.
For example sell all funds in December'17 or even January'18, and buy back on dip.

Do someone know that funds are on escrow wallet since june of 2017?
Is there some kind of audit was happened over there?
Seems not.

Forget about SEC or any other regulatory. Fraud team may buy back NVST by chip price from relatively big investors just to shut them up. Others nano investors (>$10K) will be buried alive and not a single fuck be would given about that with probability 99%.

Meanwhile Bisq and 0x and other dexchanges are going further and further.

It is not wise to trade with investor's money, and not permitted I am sure.  NVO has taken out most of the funds they are entitled to from hitting milestones.  From what I gather they still have some left they can withdraw but have left them there for the time being.

I have no idea what you just said about fraud team...

Bisq, Ox, other exchanges - they have no volume.  There is no cause for concern.  Binance wasn't the first CEX.
If those guys are smart enough, they would 2-3x total positions in bitcoin.
For example sell all funds in December'17 or even January'18, and buy back on dip.

Do someone know that funds are on escrow wallet since june of 2017?
Is there some kind of audit was happened over there?
Seems not.

Forget about SEC or any other regulatory. Fraud team may buy back NVST by chip price from relatively big investors just to shut them up. Others nano investors (>$10K) will be buried alive and not a single fuck be would given about that with probability 99%.

Meanwhile Bisq and 0x and other dexchanges are going further and further.

Activity: 33
What a sham this project is, the #2 holder is liquidating and good luck to his sale.  This guy must know something and better to lose 35% than 100%.

Despite repeated reassurance of Q1 DEX, we are approaching the end of Q2 and the CEX is still nowhere in sight, oh wait, the wallet is still buggy.

Of course, sick, high blood pressure etc are regularly used to quench the public's demand for progress updates.

Funny that there are still NVST holders thinking that the escrows actually mean something, ouch!

I'm curious how you know the #2 holder is liquidating because last time I checked I haven't sold my NVST : https://xchain.io/asset/NVST.  I have been on the chat channel non-stop for over a year it is not my problem people for some reason want a pretty website https://nvocommunity.com/, some PowerPoint, requesting a stupid admin thinking it matters and some videos to make themselves feel better.  The Devs are on the Slack channel and after a year they are still there when I told them we should just screw all you over and take the money because this bitching isn't worth it.  Why release a product that doesn't work, people will just say it is shit and move along.  It is better for the devs to do a hard reset with the CEX launch and start over with a new website (re-brand).  Yes, real companies re-brand products.  Also in the last 24 hours over 10K NVST has been purchased.  In addition, unlike TSWR who cares about the community, I told the Devs that this has been the best market strategy ever.  Get everyone to buy at ICO price and sell it even cheaper to the same people.

bluelogic

Newbie account defending NVO, that's not suspicious at all.Nice try TONBI. Next time come up with better story. Blockchain doesn't lie Wink https://xchain.io/address/1LTurdDoQQVRMPGGT4Ke1j9ojnBUWkduLN - 60k for sell.
God you really are a fucking idiot, the account was made in 2013 way before the project was even thought of

So how is this the #2 person?  Like you mentioned it is only 60K NVST.
What a sham this project is, the #2 holder is liquidating and good luck to his sale.  This guy must know something and better to lose 35% than 100%.

I'm curious how you know the #2 holder is liquidating because last time I checked I haven't sold my NVST : https://xchain.io/asset/NVST.  I have been on the chat channel non-stop for over a year it is not my problem people for some reason want a pretty website https://nvocommunity.com/, some PowerPoint, requesting a stupid admin thinking it matters and some videos to make themselves feel better.  The Devs are on the Slack channel and after a year they are still there when I told them we should just screw all you over and take the money because this bitching isn't worth it.  Why release a product that doesn't work, people will just say it is shit and move along.  It is better for the devs to do a hard reset with the CEX launch and start over with a new website (re-brand).  Yes, real companies re-brand products.  Also in the last 24 hours over 10K NVST has been purchased.  In addition, unlike TSWR who cares about the community, I told the Devs that this has been the best market strategy ever.  Get everyone to buy at ICO price and sell it even cheaper to the same people.

bluelogic

God you really are a fucking idiot, the account was made in 2013 way before the project was even thought of. It looks like a misunderstanding on bluelogics part unless he willing to provide proof of #2 address ownership.

bluelogic

Activity: 33
What a sham this project is, the #2 holder is liquidating and good luck to his sale.  This guy must know something and better to lose 35% than 100%.

I'm curious how you know the #2 holder is liquidating because last time I checked I haven't sold my NVST : https://xchain.io/asset/NVST.  I have been on the chat channel non-stop for over a year it is not my problem people for some reason want a pretty website https://nvocommunity.com/, some PowerPoint, requesting a stupid admin thinking it matters and some videos to make themselves feel better.  The Devs are on the Slack channel and after a year they are still there when I told them we should just screw all you over and take the money because this bitching isn't worth it.  Why release a product that doesn't work, people will just say it is shit and move along.  It is better for the devs to do a hard reset with the CEX launch and start over with a new website (re-brand).  Yes, real companies re-brand products.  Also in the last 24 hours over 10K NVST has been purchased.  In addition, unlike TSWR who cares about the community, I told the Devs that this has been the best market strategy ever.  Get everyone to buy at ICO price and sell it even cheaper to the same people.

bluelogic
@TSWR: how much money do you get because you post positiv things about NVO?

He is part of the whole masquerade. His job is to keep the sheep believing that's something will happen. I won't be surprised if he is close friend of the fraudsters.
it's ok cooly,  maybe one day the voices will stop.
1$ I'm cheap. You can rent me if you want, but it has to be facts and only facts, oh and I have to actually have proof of those facts, oh and I have to actually give a shit about your project. If all the above applies I will graciously accept your $1 offer but  tell you to hold on to it till you feel like I have done a decent job other than that my services won't be offered to liars.

He is part of the whole masquerade. His job is to keep the sheep believing that's something will happen. I won't be surprised if he is close friend of the fraudsters.
Pages:
Jump to: