Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 31. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Has anyone deposited ETC in the wallet? I did a test with ETC in the wallet but it does not show in the balance. The ETC went to the address but did not show the balance.

I think you must be joking. No one with the right mind would use this terrible wallet.

I did a test with a small value. Did not drop the transaction in the wallet.

as the wallet provides the private key, I can import into another wallet.

But a bug to solve in the wallet.  Sad
 you are sure you are running the latest version of the wallet ? regardless if it is a present issue with the latest version  this will be fixed in  the next update i believe a month from now.

The problem is in both wallets 1.0.0 and 1.1.0.

Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04LTS

No problem, the small amount of ETC I have deposited, and I have the private key. Only reporting the same problem.
Activity: 127
Has anyone deposited ETC in the wallet? I did a test with ETC in the wallet but it does not show in the balance. The ETC went to the address but did not show the balance.

I think you must be joking. No one with the right mind would use this terrible wallet.

But a bug to solve in the wallet.  Sad
 you are sure you are running the latest version of the wallet ? regardless if it is a present issue with the latest version  this will be fixed in  the next update i believe a month from now.

But a bug to solve in the wallet.  Sad
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
Still whoring for attention, I see. I must admit, it's not entirely unexpected.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12

actually I will be releasing a website that enables the BTC pay feature on the counterparty dex making buying/selling NVST with BTC a breeze
I'm curious to hear more about how that works though, so the more details (and the sooner) the better.
There is a function in the counterparty protocol called 'bitpay' where one can place a buy order for a token using bitcoin instead of xcp or another token. It's a bit tricky to do - the buy side requires two transactions, and the timeout for any order match is just 20 blocks.

It can manually be done right now - you can see the history of matches from the very beginning of the NVST listing. But it's not as simple as just sending the bitcoin to the seller address.

Basically, the flow goes like this: Seller places order to sell NVST for BTC. Buyer places an order to match. The CP protocol says that once a match is made, the buyer has 20 blocks to complete the trade by making a second transaction that sends the appropriate amount of bitcoin in a transaction that includes the bitpay opcodes. You can see from this that a problem is created when a user places a buy order first and a seller matches the order while the buyer is away (or asleep, whatever.) Since the second transaction must be placed after a match, only a connected client can send the required bitcoin, and web services cannot reliably do that in an automated manner. Knowing this, the Counterwallet team disabled bitpay transactions some time ago from their web app.

Another hitch in the process is that if you send the bitcoin to the seller but the bitpay transaction doesn't confirm before the 20 block expiration, the tokens are not credited and the buyer effectively loses their bitcoin unless the seller sends them a refund (there is no mechanism to enforce refunds, you must rely on the seller's good graces.)

The method TSWR is setting up is a fork of an existing bitpay website that doesn't currently work - he and I are modifying it to work properly. Right now we are working on fixing a fee bug, but it should be ready to go...soon Wink

Soon?  Can we expect weekly updates on your progress?  Twitter and Reddit posts as well?
i normally post on twitter for simple/small updates https://twitter.com/TSWR_Tech  and reddit/btct for larger announcements 
even so, I am hoping to have the site ready by next sunday  maybe earlier, it all depends on if the fee issue continues to persist after we apply a fix. when we get time.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
actually I will be releasing a website that enables the BTC pay feature on the counterparty dex making buying/selling NVST with BTC a breeze
I'm curious to hear more about how that works though, so the more details (and the sooner) the better.
There is a function in the counterparty protocol called 'bitpay' where one can place a buy order for a token using bitcoin instead of xcp or another token. It's a bit tricky to do - the buy side requires two transactions, and the timeout for any order match is just 20 blocks.

It can manually be done right now - you can see the history of matches from the very beginning of the NVST listing. But it's not as simple as just sending the bitcoin to the seller address.

Basically, the flow goes like this: Seller places order to sell NVST for BTC. Buyer places an order to match. The CP protocol says that once a match is made, the buyer has 20 blocks to complete the trade by making a second transaction that sends the appropriate amount of bitcoin in a transaction that includes the bitpay opcodes. You can see from this that a problem is created when a user places a buy order first and a seller matches the order while the buyer is away (or asleep, whatever.) Since the second transaction must be placed after a match, only a connected client can send the required bitcoin, and web services cannot reliably do that in an automated manner. Knowing this, the Counterwallet team disabled bitpay transactions some time ago from their web app.

Another hitch in the process is that if you send the bitcoin to the seller but the bitpay transaction doesn't confirm before the 20 block expiration, the tokens are not credited and the buyer effectively loses their bitcoin unless the seller sends them a refund (there is no mechanism to enforce refunds, you must rely on the seller's good graces.)

The method TSWR is setting up is a fork of an existing bitpay website that doesn't currently work - he and I are modifying it to work properly. Right now we are working on fixing a fee bug, but it should be ready to go...soon Wink

Soon?  Can we expect weekly updates on your progress?  Twitter and Reddit posts as well?
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

Well that sounds like a tough fix! I'm glad we have some competent community members that can come up with these solutions. Thanks guys!

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello NVO Community,

We can get NVST listed on a new exchange. That exchange is called Payfair. PayFair Escrow Platform is accepting new token listings for free! PAYFAIR is a decentralized Escrow platform and p2p exchange which ensures the paramount security of all cryptocurrency transactions made between two parties.

We can get listed but aren´t
legendary
Oh man it's  seem promising project,unfortunately i'm too late to invest in NVO but no problem i'll waiting for hitting exchange for buy and hodl

He just dropped by to shitpost and earn a few pennies. We'll never hear from him again.

Oh man it's  seem promising project,unfortunately i'm too late to invest in NVO but no problem i'll waiting for hitting exchange for buy and hodl
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 65
Merit: 2

Hi Guy which say have any contact with NVO team, they dont feel sorry for us ?
I thought that this guy which for coinbase will be serious with project :/
legendary

chances are hitbtc would have taken the listing fee and then never even list NVO... that is way they did with Kapu coin.  20 btc of dev funds down the drain!

Any exchange that takes a fee for listing a coin is a crappy exchange. They don't care what they lost and only want to make a profit. They'll just desist it later when it has no volume. HitBTC is sketchy as hell.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
As much as I hate HitBTC exchange, this team can actually get NVO listed on there even if it's classified as a security. There needs to be another exchange other than Counterwallet. We've been promised a new exchange since last year and now 2018 is almost half gone and still no new exchange. At the rate this team is working, this platform might not be launched until 2019, if we're lucky. So how about contacting HitBTC and getting this coin listed on there so that those that want to sell can freely trade without have to endure the torture of trying to use Counterwallet.io and their illiquid XCP coin.

Exchanging on counterparty is really not that difficult.  And to those who complain about fees, HitBTC charges outrageous fees to withdrawal.  I have used it enough to know that the times I have had to use it, I would rather have bought those tokens on counterparty knowing it was secure and decentralized.  I bought some tokens from HitBTC awhile back and was charge over 30 tokens to withdraw, at the time that was around 30 dollars.  How would you like it if HitBTC charged you 50 NVST to withdraw?  Heck at current NVST rate they may charge more!  I would rather NVO keep there 40 BTC and use it on marketing not some shitty exchange to pacify traders and lazy investors. 

I am well aware of the high fees on HitBTC. However, I would wager that 99% of the NVST holders would have been willing to pay that fee for the chance of having liquidity. If someone had told me that when I invested last summer, I would have to wait 1 year and still not see any liquidity, I would not have invested. If nothing else, this team should have at least offered a method of liquidity, which they promised to do multiple times last year. Multiple times they said that they would provide another means for investors to trade NVST. This was around October of last year. It's now almost June and we are still only on Counterwallet. If NVST was liquid, chances are that it would be trading at above $1. People would be easily able to buy and sell at will. What good is it to worry about paying higher fees when your investment is stuck in an illiquid project? Here is the irony, we are investing in an exchange coin, which is supposed to allow all types of coins to be traded on their platform, yet we can't even trade the coin that's associated with the project.  Cheesy That's pretty ironic, don't you think?

If this coin had been on HitBTC since last year (again, I really hate HitBTC, but if it offered liquidity, I'd be fine with it), NVST would have a bigger market and it would be more widely traded. Yes there's a fee, but I invested $4,500 into XCP, which you have to buy in order to transact on the Counterwallet exchange. I've been trying to sell that XCP since last month and it's current value is $3,000. I've lost approximately $1500 in value from holding the XCP, which I initially bought in order to buy NVST. What's 50 NVST compared to losing $1500 because I was forced to buy XCP just to use Counterwallet?

Counterwallet  is probably the only exchange where you have to go to a different exchange in order to buy their tokens required to trade on their DEX? That is the most absurd concept ever. Counterwallet is a broken platform. Either sell your XCP coin on your own exchange or allow people to buy NVST and other coins using BTC. Counterwallet is based on BTC, yet you can't trade BTC or their own coin XCP on their DEX. It would limit the risk of being stuck holding bags on their illiquid XCP coins. Once again, I hate HitBTC exchange, but in this case I would happily pay the extra fees to not be stuck holding these XCP coins. I'm hoping that the market pumps so someone can buy my XCP bags.

chances are hitbtc would have taken the listing fee and then never even list NVO... that is way they did with Kapu coin.  20 btc of dev funds down the drain!
It's perfect match for NVO, the crypto project with most red flags ever. It's mind blowing that there are still people that believe something will come out of it.
You seem to get your mind blown pretty easily, there, Chuckles.

It's ok, we're here to help. We'll try to remember to use smaller words for your benefit, to make it easier for you to understand the mundane concepts that come easily to other people, like "risk versus reward" and "ironic process theory". We've got your back.
Does anyone see the prospect of this coin for many years to come? x100 will do?
it is very possible, as long as the exchange does well this should not be an issue to reach.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
It's perfect match for NVO, the crypto project with most red flags ever. It's mind blowing that there are still people that believe something will come out of it.

It's ok, we're here to help. We'll try to remember to use smaller words for your benefit, to make it easier for you to understand the mundane concepts that come easily to other people, like "risk versus reward" and "ironic process theory". We've got your back.
Does anyone see the prospect of this coin for many years to come? x100 will do?

Pages:
Jump to: