Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 45. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 11
We need more FUD here, I want more coins cheaper.

Is it cheap enough now?  Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How come your project have last update in Github in june 2017?
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

y, lets keep it up. i have some, but i wanna buy more. ok, my 2 cents:

NVO...useless coins, useless project.
always late on the party
DEX? who needs it?
wallet? omg,  i have plenty wallets now.
im sure it is a scam. devs are walking from each project right?
i'd be buying at 1 cents. seems like a nice price.
crypto's are dying soon.
better have dollars. or gold. or girls.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
I'm a fan of NVO, but the fact of the matter is that everyone and their grandmother are now creating their own DEX. The longer it takes for NVO to launch, the less of an impact that it will have in the market space. Currently, we have Flyp.me, which is a decentralized exchange that has been up and running since August. They are still relatively unknown, but they're gaining more volume each month. The only way that NVO succeeds is if there is continued exponential demand for cryptocurrencies.

It looks like a new exchange gets launched every week and some of them will offer fiat to crypto exchange. The more time that passes, the less of an impact NVO will have when it eventually launches. Just my 2 cents.
Well, considering my grandmother would have a hard time understanding how to turn on a computer, let alone know what crypto is, let alone how to set up a DEX, and assuming that most grandmothers are in a similar situation to my own, I'm pretty sure the quality level of all of these grandmothers' DEXes is nothing to worry about compared to the complexity of the NVO DEX.

As for flyp.me, it relies on other centralized exchanges to perform a trade, holds funds in a centralized wallet to facilitate trades, and sends centralized funds programmatically once your own funds are transmitted on the blockchain. It is NOT a DEX. It's just a web front end (with an api) that allows you to trade using other exchanges' liquidity anonymously. That's it. You still must trust the flyp.me operators to perform the trade. Just like any other centralized exchange.

I guess that we can conclude that your grandmother isn't a candidate, but mine is. You may have a point about Flyp.me not being a DEX, but NEX definitely is. No matter how you slice it, NVO's novelty will be lost in a sea of DEXes about to be launched.

If I had a dollar for every person who thinks all of these limited dex's coming out have any candle to hold to the depth of NVO....  The only one I can think of that will be competition is Blocknet - and even with them they are limited to coins that utilize the lightning network.  NVO has stated from the beginning a release time of Q1 2018 - and here we are not even through with the first month of Q1 and folks are starting to complain.
Activity: 139
Merit: 104
Do we have an approx date on exchange launch? Website says q1

End of March is what they've been communicating on slack as well as telegram, so let's hope that's still the case Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
I'm a fan of NVO, but the fact of the matter is that everyone and their grandmother are now creating their own DEX. The longer it takes for NVO to launch, the less of an impact that it will have in the market space. Currently, we have Flyp.me, which is a decentralized exchange that has been up and running since August. They are still relatively unknown, but they're gaining more volume each month. The only way that NVO succeeds is if there is continued exponential demand for cryptocurrencies.

It looks like a new exchange gets launched every week and some of them will offer fiat to crypto exchange. The more time that passes, the less of an impact NVO will have when it eventually launches. Just my 2 cents.
Well, considering my grandmother would have a hard time understanding how to turn on a computer, let alone know what crypto is, let alone how to set up a DEX, and assuming that most grandmothers are in a similar situation to my own, I'm pretty sure the quality level of all of these grandmothers' DEXes is nothing to worry about compared to the complexity of the NVO DEX.

As for flyp.me, it relies on other centralized exchanges to perform a trade, holds funds in a centralized wallet to facilitate trades, and sends centralized funds programmatically once your own funds are transmitted on the blockchain. It is NOT a DEX. It's just a web front end (with an api) that allows you to trade using other exchanges' liquidity anonymously. That's it. You still must trust the flyp.me operators to perform the trade. Just like any other centralized exchange.
I guess that we can conclude that your grandmother isn't a candidate, but mine is. You may have a point about Flyp.me not being a DEX, but NEX definitely is. No matter how you slice it, NVO's novelty will be lost in a sea of DEXes about to be launched.
Let me know when your grandmother makes a DEX, then, I guess. I'm sure it will be world class.  Roll Eyes

I'll let your goalpost moving slide there, in order to point out that the draw of NVO isn't "novelty" - it's infinite extensibility through the cross-blockchain plugin system and pure counterparty protection. It's not about being first (although that's an enormous benefit), it's about being technologically superior. And, you're really not using very good examples to further your argument right now - NEX is only for use on the NEO chain. Hardly worth writing home about compared to a true cross-chain DEX that NVO aspires to be.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Anything worth having is worth waiting for...if you don't want to wait for the iPhone, just buy a Samsung. Grin

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

That's normal for an unconfirmed transaction. It sounds like you've successfully sent your funds so I would just wait for them to confirm at this point.

Well, I checked the original address, and the balance is still unchanged - nothing has moved.  I am trying again....

If you are trying to sweep using Counterparty, you will have better luck this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neYqIOKlyus

It will be a little difficult to follow at first but this method is more successful (so I am told - I have never tried it).
this youtube instruction video is accurate. There is also a hosted version of the sweep tool, hosted by community user TWSR, at https://sweep.nvo.party (currently not working due to a certificate error with cloudflare, but it should be working again in a few hours.)

The video goes fast, but if you pause it and study the screen as the author is using the sweep tool, then you can follow along fairly easily.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
That's normal for an unconfirmed transaction. It sounds like you've successfully sent your funds so I would just wait for them to confirm at this point.

Well, I checked the original address, and the balance is still unchanged - nothing has moved.  I am trying again....
[/quote]

If you are trying to sweep using Counterparty, you will have better luck this way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neYqIOKlyus

It will be a little difficult to follow at first but this method is more successful (so I am told - I have never tried it).
Activity: 199
Merit: 21
Hey guys, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having problems with Counterparty sweep function lately.  I have been holding NVST since the ICO, and I have been trying unsuccessfully to sweep the NVST into my Counterparty address.  Every time thus far, I was sweeping without including the BTC from the original address; ie. I was "unclicking" the BTC in the original address, and only including the NVST in the sweep attempt.  I do not have any BTC in the Counterparty wallet at this this time.  I think this is the root of the "error" that has come up thus far on every (weekly) attempt thus far.  So, tonight, I am including the BTC that resides in the origin address and I hope this makes the difference.  I was not thinking, until now, that there must be some BTC included in the sweep to pay for the network fees; with the mempool in better shape today than it has been recently, my hopes are high for the sweep.  I really feel like a hostage to the Counterparty system and NVO TBH.  Anyone that has recent or relevant experience with the Counterparty sweep functionality, please let me know if you have any suggestions.....  

So I just spent 30 minutes trying to sweep INCLUDING the (0.01BTC) bitcoin from the origin address in the sweep attempt.  After watching the dev console in my browser, it looked promising, as it showed much more activity;  it ended up failing however, and provided a transaction hash, and when I explored this hash on a block explorer, I got "Unable to decode output address."  So I'm trying yet again.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks.

OK, I tried again after I saw "error" on the Counterparty wallet page.  Here is the TX hash-  7edc68516a40b874df46d9bdb9d1ba8c3dbcc9c83de83d2574b742eb482051f7  - 
Does this look like anything is moving?  Thanks for the feedback Chris!
[/quote]

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Hey guys, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having problems with Counterparty sweep function lately.  I have been holding NVST since the ICO, and I have been trying unsuccessfully to sweep the NVST into my Counterparty address.  Every time thus far, I was sweeping without including the BTC from the original address; ie. I was "unclicking" the BTC in the original address, and only including the NVST in the sweep attempt.  I do not have any BTC in the Counterparty wallet at this this time.  I think this is the root of the "error" that has come up thus far on every (weekly) attempt thus far.  So, tonight, I am including the BTC that resides in the origin address and I hope this makes the difference.  I was not thinking, until now, that there must be some BTC included in the sweep to pay for the network fees; with the mempool in better shape today than it has been recently, my hopes are high for the sweep.  I really feel like a hostage to the Counterparty system and NVO TBH.  Anyone that has recent or relevant experience with the Counterparty sweep functionality, please let me know if you have any suggestions.....  

So I just spent 30 minutes trying to sweep INCLUDING the (0.01BTC) bitcoin from the origin address in the sweep attempt.  After watching the dev console in my browser, it looked promising, as it showed much more activity;  it ended up failing however, and provided a transaction hash, and when I explored this hash on a block explorer, I got "Unable to decode output address."  So I'm trying yet again.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks.

Hey guys, I just wanted to see if anyone else was having problems with Counterparty sweep function lately.  I have been holding NVST since the ICO, and I have been trying unsuccessfully to sweep the NVST into my Counterparty address.  Every time thus far, I was sweeping without including the BTC from the original address; ie. I was "unclicking" the BTC in the original address, and only including the NVST in the sweep attempt.  I do not have any BTC in the Counterparty wallet at this this time.  I think this is the root of the "error" that has come up thus far on every (weekly) attempt thus far.  So, tonight, I am including the BTC that resides in the origin address and I hope this makes the difference.  I was not thinking, until now, that there must be some BTC included in the sweep to pay for the network fees; with the mempool in better shape today than it has been recently, my hopes are high for the sweep.  I really feel like a hostage to the Counterparty system and NVO TBH.  Anyone that has recent or relevant experience with the Counterparty sweep functionality, please let me know if you have any suggestions..... 
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
who is sending this e-mails?

Subject: Your Invitation to Join the Beta: NVO.IO - NVST - NVSX
Date: 26 January 2018 at 20:04:20 GMT+1
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

The NVO team is wishing you, a happy and magical New Year.
- You can check your following investment, with the links attached.
- We thank you for the participation, and funding of the initial NVST and NVSX token.

- Whitepaper: https://nvo.io/assets/whitepaper.pdf
We are building a secure and fast decentralized exchange and wallet.
Hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.

All the best.
Ton Bi – CEO and Founder

attached is a zip file.

Don't click any links. It's got to be a scam. That seems way to random for th to send out and doesn't sound like Ton at all. Also, I've never seen that email address before, and why would they use their subasset as the domain rather than the DEX name? Makes no sense. Steer clear.
Pages:
Jump to: