Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 49. (Read 170086 times)

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Do any projects from the top 50 market cap have a big volume here? Where can you see the statistics, everyone is shouting that the decentral exchange is the future, but probably no one has achieved significant success in the crypto

Nothing has any volume on NVO because  it's not out yet. So it's true that this DEX will be the future  Grin. If you mean transactions, idk where to get that info. Only the devs would have that.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Do any projects from the top 50 market cap have a big volume here? Where can you see the statistics, everyone is shouting that the decentral exchange is the future, but probably no one has achieved significant success in the crypto
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers

It's on the entire group of people who don't source their information by joining and paying attention to 50 different discords per day.

Surely it makes sense to create a blog in some way to make the news and updates searchable publicly, right?

Hey, If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn

(jk, couldn't resist  Grin)

Completely right, I wouldn't want to have my solid marketing data scattered across tagged instant messaging segments, I'd want them presented in a consumable and indexable way for investors.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3

It's on the entire group of people who don't source their information by joining and paying attention to 50 different discords per day.

Surely it makes sense to create a blog in some way to make the news and updates searchable publicly, right?

Hey, If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn

(jk, couldn't resist  Grin)
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
but but but,

why does it keep rising atm?

is it the current CEX hate from government?

is it NVO making progress?

is it trigul's posts on profit?

what? it was 8 cents a lil time back. and now 4.17? thats crazy

There are only 15 million tokens.  Do the math!

That market cap 'math' ? Heh.

It would be nice to get more comms from the team to better understand the quadrupling recently.

Weekly medium or steemit updates? Please don't say 'it's all on discord', that's not marketing.
marketing has not started,  so honestly any source of news for the project at this point is just news. if you don't want to check a discord for news then thats on you my friend. by the way the recent jump in price was from a reddit thread look at my comment above for the link.

If you don't want to be a part of the Discord/Telegram (completely understandable) then the best way to get your information is to wait for the updated Reddit posts. The information may be a few days old but it will be compiled and in one place.

If you want it immediately and to be compiled, well that isn't an option at the moment.
Activity: 22
Decentralised Exchanges will soon become the cornerstone of cryptocurrencies.
Or else, price suppression, market manipulation, government oversight, and corruption are guaranteed.

How to buy NVO:
Get XCP on an exchange first ;
Bittrex, Poloniex or Tux Exchange
XCP runs on a Bitcoin address;
1) create a Couterparty wallet,
2) send a little BTC to the address (just enough for the transaction fees)
3) send your XCP to the same address
4) trade your XCP to NVST.

Just to comment on this... Bittrex is your best bet. Poloniex is getting tons of complaints for disappearing balances, month long withdrawal waits, etc. Tux Exchange also has reports of Withdrawals taking upwards of 2 weeks.

Bittrex or bust for XCP.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Decentralised Exchanges will soon become the cornerstone of cryptocurrencies.
Or else, price suppression, market manipulation, government oversight, and corruption are guaranteed.

How to buy NVO:
Get XCP on an exchange first ;
Bittrex, Poloniex or Tux Exchange
XCP runs on a Bitcoin address;
1) create a Couterparty wallet,
2) send a little BTC to the address (just enough for the transaction fees)
3) send your XCP to the same address
4) trade your XCP to NVST.
but but but,

It would be nice to get more comms from the team to better understand the quadrupling recently.

Weekly medium or steemit updates? Please don't say 'it's all on discord', that's not marketing.
marketing has not started,  so honestly any source of news for the project at this point is just news. if you don't want to check a discord for news then thats on you my friend. by the way the recent jump in price was from a reddit thread look at my comment above for the link.

Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

Nemgun,put the altcoin Bitcoin cash on vesereus so we can dump it for more NVST  Wink
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
but but but,

Activity: 127
Merit: 1
but but but,

the token is rising because of  a reddit thread and not many people are selling lo anymore.

you can get the link from the above post.
but but but,

There are only 15 million tokens.  Do the math!

Here may be why the increase:  https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/7qhc13/nvo_updates_and_exchange_listing_news/

They have stated that once the wallet update is ready, they will begin their marketing campaign.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

i think is more:

- wallet- no exchange have a wallet like jaxx etc with more coins than everyone.

- deliver - they can deliver, so the project will launch in the next few months

it is under the radar right now, kucoin shares $12 (ATH $21) with 100 mil coins , binance coin $15 (ATH $22) with 100 mil coins

kucoin have 140 mil. of trade volume.

let's do the math, when the exchange launch i think 140 mil in a little time is absolutely viable, so take the kucoin data:

100 mil (kucoin shares) / 15 mil (nvst) = 6.6  x $12 = $79 (ATH $138)

and this is without the 0.2% of the fees!!  
but but but,

Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
but but but,

When its 1k it will qualify as crazy.Until then it is an "unstable genius"  Grin
but but but,

Activity: 16
but but but,

Where are my tokens?

Did you send Bitcoin to the crowdsale, or did you send an altcoin?

Bitcoin – Go to step #1
Eth, Ripple, Litecoin, MAID, etc. – Go to step #2

Step #1 –  Go to https://xchain.io/ and in the search bar at the top input the BTC address you sent from.  On the resulting page look to the bottom and see if you see the asset NVST. If so – good, you are done.  Go to Step #3.  If not, you will need to find your transaction ID from when you sent BTC to the crowdsale.  The address we sent funds to is:  3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z.  This may help you find your transaction ID.  Go to https://blockchain.info/ and input your transaction ID.  In the result, notice if the BTC you sent was from only one address or from multiple addresses.  •If only one sent from one address or input, check to make sure it is the same address you inputted at the xchain.io web page.  If it is different, search the xchain site with that address.  If you still do not see NVST at the bottom, go to step #4.  If you do, go to step #3. •If you see multiple inputs, go to step #4.

Step #2 –  If you sent any token other than BTC, NVO would have sent NVST tokens to the personal bitcoin address you listed on the original NVO crowdsale web page.  Go to https://xchain.io/ and in the search bar at the top input the BTC address you listed as your personal bitcoin address on the NVO crowdsale web page.  On the resulting page look to the bottom and check if you see the asset NVST.  If so – good, you are done.  Go to step #3.  If not, go to step #4.  If you do not remember which BTC address you used, go to step #4.

Step #3 –Congratulations, you are the proud owner of NVST tokens.  First of all, you will need to control the private bitcoin keys to all addresses containing NVST in order to do anything with them.  Unless you are looking to sell right now, it is best to sit tight and wait for the NVO wallet sweep function to be activated.  If you are looking to sell, get your head examined.   Then go here: https://medium.com/nvo-exchange/how-to-buy-and-trade-nvst-nvo-tokens-on-counterparty-decentralized-exchange-d82566f1316b .  Or, wait for the Veserus CEX, developed by NVO,  to launch soon to trade easier.  If you do not control the private keys to your NVST bitcoin address, ask here for help.  If that address is at a centralized exchange – kiss your NVST goodbye...

Step #4 –  If you sent bitcoin from multiple inputs, if you sent an altcoin and do not remember which bitcoin address you entered on the NVO crowdsale page, or if you sent bitcoin from only one input but do not have NVST at that address, you will need to wait until the DEX is out and the NVO team continues with support.  For further FAQ, go here- http://nvo.party/faq/
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Sorry if this was asked before, but how can I claim my ICO Coins?

Thank You!

All depends on the way you bought them and using whichever currency.If BTC I think you can import BTC address into counterparty and your tokens on that address should be shown but safer to pm the OP nemgun.

I bought with BTC, so I gonna try this way.
Pages:
Jump to: