Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 50. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I bought it many years ago and even forgot if it existed until I saw it on the cmc.

Many years ago? ICO was in 2017 afaik.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I bought it many years ago and even forgot if it existed until I saw it on the cmc.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Sorry if this was asked before, but how can I claim my ICO Coins?

Thank You!

All depends on the way you bought them and using whichever currency.If BTC I think you can import BTC address into counterparty and your tokens on that address should be shown but safer to pm the OP nemgun.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Price getting better now.Good good good..up up UP
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Sorry if this was asked before, but how can I claim my ICO Coins?

Thank You!
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
since there will be ledger support for the wallet, could be that NVST will be supported on ledger as well?

I'll die to have a NVO personalized ledger as merchandising  Grin
By the way: a few members of the community (radiumsoup, TSWR and myself) have created an unofficial NVO discord group. We made it because the slack was full and we felt that telegram wasn't a good option for communication between the community.
There's a general channel for discussion which is open to everyone and an announcement channel which is only open for modification by the devs. On the latter, we are copy pasting what the devs of the NVO project are saying on the slack and other mean of communication. This way, instead of reading tens of pages of useless conversations, you can just look up the news from the devs there.

We are pretty active when anyone has interrogations, so feel free to join if you have any questions. The three of us have been pretty actively following the project, so we should be able to answer any concerns (hopefully).

Link: https://discord.gg/YvB5HXp

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

(This is an example just fees and not trade volume)

So if they do $7 mil that week in fees ( $1 mil per day and keep in mind fees are sent to a holding wallet)  and if nvsx is $0.99 cents there will be 6,930,000 actual nvsx sent out and divided amongst the nvst holders.

now if let's say i held 1060 nvst out of the 6,930,000 NVSX I would receive 1 nvsx at the end of the week , i would then exchange that 1 NVSX for $0.99 (since one nvsx is only worth $0.99) cents worth of btc and that btc is taken from the $7 million in fees that are being stored in the holding wallet.

if the DEX fees could be $7 mil a week (very likely more by the end of 2018) and you have 1060 nvst you'll gain 7.000.000 / 15.000.000 nsvt =

$0,46 x 1060 = $494 a week  ($25600 year)

and the token is so cheap righ now? my guess is 30/50$ minimum.

i see from xchain that fresh money is coming and almost no NVST are left on counterparty dex.

7 000 000 $ in fees to be redistributed would mean $1B volume traded each days. Between 9 and 12 exchanges, depending on market activity, are having daily volume higher than $1B.

Feasible indeed, but I don't think NVO will reach it in 2018. It takes time for people to transfer from using an exchange which they are used to to another one. Wait and see, and I hope I'm wrong ofc.
thank you for the clarification  i tried to make it clear that i was just talking about the fees only and not  trade volume for an easy  explanation. I got so focused on that i screwed up the math, good ol'e trigul saving the day.
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
You can buy them on counterparty right now.

When the project is fully developed you will have to deposit your NVST on your NVO Wallet so you can receive the NVSX (dividends-like).

On this excel sheet, you can input the volume you estimate NVO may do on a daily basis and how much NVST you hold to find out the possible revenues you could have theoretically.
On the right of the table, there is an history of the top 20 volume since June.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/14r4-vS69G1CbtqRaVQYQ1z0z6BI8fVVO/edit?filetype=msexcel

NVSX distributed on a weekly basis fyi.

Very cool, thanks for sharing.
Activity: 22
yup. this is really great news. i dont understand why nvo is not exploding yet. but it will come!

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

The the initial value of nvo hasn't increased much, maybe slightly. This is due to the fact that TSWR pumped the coin by compiling the update. In fact the things he mentioned aren't anything new actually, he just made it look a like a big thing/update so people started panic buying.

Its all new money. Come on Mr. Pavlov. You know better than this. The update shows progress. The progress you claim isn't happening.

So the progress is causing new money to buy into NVO at record high prices. That is exactly what you want for a project and shows that it is moving forward. You're not the brilliant mind who sees through the sham that 5.250 other people don't. You're the only one who is going to miss out on this amazing project because you can't get past your own biases and non-stop need to be correct. Seriously Emanuil, you need help.
Activity: 16
thanks for that trigul!

500.000.000 is a lot...but still, its possible. Lets say CEX's get troubles. current, or other troubles, and users will have to move to DEX's. who are NVO's main competitors?
You can buy them on counterparty right now.

When the project is fully developed you will have to deposit your NVST on your NVO Wallet so you can receive the NVSX (dividends-like).

On this excel sheet, you can input the volume you estimate NVO may do on a daily basis and how much NVST you hold to find out the possible revenues you could have theoretically.
On the right of the table, there is an history of the top 20 volume since June.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/14r4-vS69G1CbtqRaVQYQ1z0z6BI8fVVO/edit?filetype=msexcel

NVSX distributed on a weekly basis fyi.
Activity: 154
Activity: 16
this sounds awesome Smiley

do i get the nvsx also on counterparty or do i need the nvo wallet to get them?

not to bash but, 494 a week on an investment of about 1000$ sounds uhm...... unreal.

are those numbers correct?
can someone shine a light? if this is true....im buying.

So if they do $7 mil that week in fees ( $1 mil per day and keep in mind fees are sent to a holding wallet)  and if nvsx is $0.99 cents there will be 6,930,000 actual nvsx sent out and divided amongst the nvst holders.

now if let's say i held 1060 nvst out of the 6,930,000 NVSX I would receive 1 nvsx at the end of the week , i would then exchange that 1 NVSX for $0.99 (since one nvsx is only worth $0.99) cents worth of btc and that btc is taken from the $7 million in fees that are being stored in the holding wallet.

if the DEX fees could be $7 mil a week (very likely more by the end of 2018) and you have 1060 nvst you'll gain 7.000.000 / 15.000.000 nsvt =

$0,46 x 1060 = $494 a week  ($25600 year)

i see from xchain that fresh money is coming and almost no NVST are left on counterparty dex.

7 000 000 $ in fees to be redistributed would mean $1B volume traded each days. Between 9 and 12 exchanges, depending on market activity, are having daily volume higher than $1B.

Feasible indeed, but I don't think NVO will reach it in 2018. It takes time for people to transfer from using an exchange which they are used to to another one. Wait and see, and I hope I'm wrong ofc.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

$0,46 x 1060 = $494 a week  ($25600 year)

Activity: 26
Merit: 3
yup. this is really great news. i dont understand why nvo is not exploding yet. but it will come!

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

The the initial value of nvo hasn't increased much, maybe slightly. This is due to the fact that TSWR pumped the coin by compiling the update. In fact the things he mentioned aren't anything new actually, he just made it look a like a big thing/update so people started panic buying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo
Hey all,

not sure if anyone has bothered to check but there has been no activity on the github for 8 mths now and all that was a readme file. Is there even a dev team?

the code will not be open source till either a patent is set up or they have a private company audit
Pages:
Jump to: