Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 51. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Hey all,

not sure if anyone has bothered to check but there has been no activity on the github for 8 mths now and all that was a readme file. Is there even a dev team?
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
yup. this is really great news. i dont understand why nvo is not exploding yet. but it will come!

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

The the initial value of nvo hasn't increased much, maybe slightly. This is due to the fact that TSWR pumped the coin by compiling the update. In fact the things he mentioned aren't anything new actually, he just made it look a like a big thing/update so people started panic buying.
ok Emanuil that's it.
Activity: 16
WOW. NVO is one of the few tokens that have not failed today. I believe in decentralized exchanges.

thats exactly what i ment yaka.

awesome that its rising, as it should today. idk what the other 2 are raging about...

with NVO we are on the bright side of all this "forbit crypto's and exchanges-shit"
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
yup. this is really great news. i dont understand why nvo is not exploding yet. but it will come!

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

The the initial value of nvo hasn't increased much, maybe slightly. This is due to the fact that TSWR pumped the coin by compiling the update. In fact the things he mentioned aren't anything new actually, he just made it look a like a big thing/update so people started panic buying.
A single post on Reddit that was essentially a collection of cut and paste snippets from various public sources - and you think this is a pump? You really have no idea how any of this works, do you? No wonder you rage quit, you're just confused by simple market mechanics.

For those of you watching at home, the recent rise is due to new money coming in. The counterparty market is so thin, that any money flow will push it one direction or the other very quickly. The buyer yesterday dumped about $40k of new cash all at once, buying out the already thin ask side and practically quadrupling the value in both BTC and USD terms in a span of 15 minutes. It has since settled to about 2x what it was trading previously, in terms of both BTC and USD. XCP/BTC has been trading sideways since that time, locking in the price in BTC terms, while BTC has fallen against the Dollar, meaning the NVST/USD price has fallen apace with the broader market.

As I am typing this, another several orders for about 10k NVST from new money have been placed and are waiting for confirmation.

There are new buyers coming in. The value is increasing. You've demonstrated yet again your inability to understand how the NVST market works and are projecting your own flawed analysis onto something you simply have no aptitude for.

And yet, you lurk.

edit: the orders have confirmed and were added above the existing bid orders, spread out to try and hide the wall effect. There is now $35k of mostly new money at the top of the bid side, all within about 7-8% of the current price (pretty tight for Counterparty.) Further bids are still below, and represent previous orders

You really like to read through the lines, do you? Of course XCP has most of the percentage gains on nvo as it went to 100 dollars few days back, since nvo is tied with xcp it automatically increase the token value. That's why i said nvo hasn't grown much. In order to grow inherently, the bid price in xcp/nvst should surge, not taking into account the usd value. As I said the new orders are result of two things: xcp plummeting to 50 dollars and TSWR pumping the coin buy copy-pasting  (as you said) old updates and putting them together to look appealing. Both of this factor contributed to the higher demand and price "surge", as people who are not in slack thought these were big news.

Look at the hype this "update" has triggered in the above posts here. This confirms my analysis. Be objective for once.

The rise of XCP has little to do with the recent rise in NVST/USD price.  Most of the new orders are from fresh XCP buys, where everyone is well aware of the cost to buy XCP and the cost to trade that for NVST.  As far as TSWR "pumping" the price, his updates are straight from Ton in slack where you were banned for being an incessant annoyance and continue this behavior to every NVO board you can find.  You must enjoy getting a rise out of the community.  Doesn't bother me as I know what I am sitting on in NVO and am quite happy with the progress.  The NVST token is now trading at 4x the ico price, with little advertising, a horrible exchange process, and only a buggy beta wallet.  Once they release the updated wallet soon, and begin their serious advertising campaign and the Veserus exchange, we will begin to see NVST price climb higher and the public turned on to what will become a dominant force in the crypto world.  And you sir, I hope you saved some tokens!  They will be hard to come by. 

edit:  looks like some more NVST was just sold for over $4 USD each, even as XCP price is on a steady decline from the high it reached 5 days ago...   Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WOW. NVO is one of the few tokens that have not failed today. I believe in decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 356
Merit: 255

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

A single post on Reddit that was essentially a collection of cut and paste snippets from various public sources - and you think this is a pump? You really have no idea how any of this works, do you? No wonder you rage quit, you're just confused by simple market mechanics.

For those of you watching at home, the recent rise is due to new money coming in. The counterparty market is so thin, that any money flow will push it one direction or the other very quickly. The buyer yesterday dumped about $40k of new cash all at once, buying out the already thin ask side and practically quadrupling the value in both BTC and USD terms in a span of 15 minutes. It has since settled to about 2x what it was trading previously, in terms of both BTC and USD. XCP/BTC has been trading sideways since that time, locking in the price in BTC terms, while BTC has fallen against the Dollar, meaning the NVST/USD price has fallen apace with the broader market.

As I am typing this, another several orders for about 10k NVST from new money have been placed and are waiting for confirmation.

There are new buyers coming in. The value is increasing. You've demonstrated yet again your inability to understand how the NVST market works and are projecting your own flawed analysis onto something you simply have no aptitude for.

And yet, you lurk.

edit: the orders have confirmed and were added above the existing bid orders, spread out to try and hide the wall effect. There is now $35k of mostly new money at the top of the bid side, all within about 7-8% of the current price (pretty tight for Counterparty.) Further bids are still below, and represent previous orders
You really like to read through the lines, do you? Of course XCP has most of the percentage gains on nvo as it went to 100 dollars few days back, since nvo is tied with xcp it automatically increase the token value. That's why i said nvo hasn't grown much. In order to grow inherently, the bid price in xcp/nvst should surge, not taking into account the usd value. As I said the new orders are result of two things: xcp plummeting to 50 dollars and TSWR pumping the coin buy copy-pasting  (as you said) old updates and putting them together to look appealing. Both of this factor contributed to the higher demand and price "surge", as people who are not in slack thought these were big news.

Look at the hype this "update" has triggered in the above posts here. This confirms my analysis. Be objective for once.
Again, you show no aptitude for this at all. But hey, you want to keep looking like an amateur, go right ahead. Here's a free lesson, for the benefit of others reading (since you won't read for comprehension anyway)...: Growth is always compared against a base value measure. Some people invest with a base they measure in BTC. Others measure against a base of Euros, or Yen, or USD, or whatever, based on their own goals and investing methods. The spot price of NVST is reported in XCP because that's the only way to buy it on the open market right now, but the base measure of value will be different for each investor based on their own methods of investing. In your example, you try to cherry-pick the measure of value against XCP but fail to realize you are conflating price with value. It's completely obvious you don't know what you're talking about.

And, of course, you can't bring yourself to admit that new money is coming in here - but to the limited extent that your tiny little head is able to grasp it, you still try to explain that away by waving your hands and pointing to a nebulous failure to reach some immeasurable "surge" that you don't define and have no basis to argue anyway. And if you take a look back, you'll see that I made a completely objective analysis of the factors going into the price increase. But somehow, you think your magic crystal ball is able to determine the motivations of those buys, something that shows overwhelming bias and utter lack of objectivity in your own arguments. So don't talk to me about objectivity, sweetheart. You're still here trying to keep attention on yourself and prove some misguided point to a group of investors that you no longer belong to that is populated by people who don't care about you in any real sense. An objective person would have moved on to the next thing in their life instead of coming back for more punishment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
If this coin increases in value so easily according to you, then what's to hate Wink ?
Activity: 494
Merit: 12

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

And yet, you lurk.

You really like to read through the lines, do you? Of course XCP has most of the percentage gains on nvo as it went to 100 dollars few days back, since nvo is tied with xcp it automatically increase the token value. That's why i said nvo hasn't grown much. In order to grow inherently, the bid price in xcp/nvst should surge, not taking into account the usd value. As I said the new orders are result of two things: xcp plummeting to 50 dollars and TSWR pumping the coin buy copy-pasting  (as you said) old updates and putting them together to look appealing. Both of this factor contributed to the higher demand and price "surge", as people who are not in slack thought these were big news.

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

And yet, you lurk.

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!

Activity: 77
I wonder when this token will have a real increase in its value. Stagnant.

I guess you haven’t checked how much the last NVST token sold for on counterparty lol

I may be wrong, but the volume increase in dollars in Counterparty these last days, a good part was due to bomb in the XCP. I did not see any real increase in the token value. We need an urgent publicity campaign.
Activity: 16

hodl ftw!!!

OG  OH!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Nice update on reddit.
Waiting for this project to get some customer traction.
Will be interesting how it will hold on.
I think 2018 will be very good year for DEX.

Indeed.
2018 will be the year of decentrelized exchanges, lets hope NVO team deliver something special Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
Nice update on reddit.
Waiting for this project to get some customer traction.
Will be interesting how it will hold on.
I think 2018 will be very good year for DEX.
Activity: 367

I guess you haven’t checked how much the last NVST token sold for on counterparty lol

The real price is not any counterparty selling, you know. So we are still waiting widetrading price.
When the centralized is released through the wallet, will the trading fees from all pairs besides BTC/NVST go towards an initial dividend structure?  Or will the trading fees go towards further development for now?
no fees on veserus are not related to  NVST, however they want to try to give a discounted fee to nvst holders for all other pairs
(btc/nvst pair will be fee free)
it is not about that, the listing issue isn't about been ERC20 or not, the exchanges are scared as they are considering NVST as a security, which why they don't want to list.

this can all be found here https://www.reddit.com/r/NVO/comments/7pjluu/nvsx/

What are the implications here for NVO/NVST holders and how do they get dividends if no other exchanges will list the token?Will vesereus have liquidity that allows NVST dividends to be cashed out etc?Also how will compliance be done if this is classed as a security when people did not understand this was situation when they bought their tokens etc?

NVSX will be issued proportionally to the amount of fees collected by the validator’s usage. They will be distributed among the holders of NVST and will have to be stored/sent to an NVO wallet for redeem. Upon the detection of NVST inside a user’s wallet, the validator will issue a 2OF2 Bitcoin address containing the amount of NVSX based on the user’s amount of NVST. It will then create a redeem script and send it to the holder wallet. The wallet will endorse the redeem script and allow the transaction.

This will enable an automated process of fees distribution. NVST holders will still have to send funds into a NVO wallet to allow the process to take place. Later the whole process will be automated, using the new features from counterparty like smart contracts allowing the exchange and payout process to be fully autonomous. This system enables an automated distribution process amongst the addresses holding NVST, external exchanges filtering, and keeps NVO legal as only tiny amounts are processed because the price of NVSX will be fixed at 0.99 USD. The total available amount of NVSX will change proportionally to the amount of fees collected. It is a way to control the inflation and the price to enable a stable value asset for the holder’s usage.

NVSX = fees

With out fees nvsx wouldn't exist, nvsx is the key to unlock the access to the fees for the nvst holders.

(This is an example just fees and not trade volume trad volume would be $1B  per day in this example)

So if they do $7 mil that week in fees ( $1 mil per day and keep in mind fees are sent to a holding wallet)  and if nvsx is $0.99 cents there will be 6,930,000 actual nvsx sent out and divided amongst the nvst holders.

now if let's say i held 1.06 nvst out of the 6,930,000 NVSX I would receive 1 nvsx at the end of the week , i would then exchange that 1 NVSX for $0.99 (since one nvsx is only worth $0.99) cents worth of btc and that btc is taken from the $7 million in fees that are being stored in the holding wallet.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3

Activity: 77
When the centralized is released through the wallet, will the trading fees from all pairs besides BTC/NVST go towards an initial dividend structure?  Or will the trading fees go towards further development for now?
the Veserus exchange was not part of the original project, so I would not expect to receive dividends from any trading there. I expect that the dividends generated by Veserus will, until otherwise specified, be retained by the developers for their own use.
Pages:
Jump to: