Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 52. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
When the centralized is released through the wallet, will the trading fees from all pairs besides BTC/NVST go towards an initial dividend structure?  Or will the trading fees go towards further development for now?
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
it is not about that, the listing issue isn't about been ERC20 or not, the exchanges are scared as they are considering NVST as a security, which why they don't want to list.

What are the implications here for NVO/NVST holders and how do they get dividends if no other exchanges will list the token?Will vesereus have liquidity that allows NVST dividends to be cashed out etc?Also how will compliance be done if this is classed as a security when people did not understand this was situation when they bought their tokens etc?
There are no implications for NVST holders. NVST holders will receive dividends directly from the DEX, once per week, taken from half of the trading fees collected from platform users. Not sure what you mean by liquidity of dividends, since dividends are paid from fees and don't exist until fees are collected (at every trade.)

As for compliance, this is a decentralized exchange. Not sure who regulators would go after exactly. But, at least in the US, it is not illegal to *purchase* an unregistered security.

edit: Also... what he said ^
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
it is not about that, the listing issue isn't about been ERC20 or not, the exchanges are scared as they are considering NVST as a security, which why they don't want to list.

What are the implications here for NVO/NVST holders and how do they get dividends if no other exchanges will list the token?Will vesereus have liquidity that allows NVST dividends to be cashed out etc?Also how will compliance be done if this is classed as a security when people did not understand this was situation when they bought their tokens etc?

NVST holders will not receive proceeds from the decentralized exchange until that exchange is running, and the payouts of NVSX as well as the buyback to convert to BTC will all be handled by the decentralized exchange and wallet.  Veserus is a centralized exchange that will not be associated with NVSX tokens.  As far as we know, NVST holders will not receive a portion of fees collected from Veserus.  As far as compliance, NVO is a decentralized entity and is under no governmental jurisdiction.  It is up to each holder of NVST to determine the legality of their NVSX payments. 
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

There is currently a team of 70 devs working on this.

70 devs??  the website lists 4.  where are you getting 70?
the website list actually list's 2 developers and only because they are the lead devs + founders, it was actually the lead devs who said  there were 70 devs  involved, however there are different teams for different parts of development.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

There is currently a team of 70 devs working on this.

70 devs??  the website lists 4.  where are you getting 70?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
hasn't done much since inception. smh. oh well still holding
Where is WG91, did he left the project as well? He used to be a big fanboy, but most probably his lost investment in xenio and lack of progress in nvo made him go away Undecided Cry Lips sealed
listen Emanuil, i  told you on discord that you need to leave nvo alone and the people in the community  or  otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Where is WG91, did he left the project as well? He used to be a big fanboy, but most probably his lost investment in xenio and lack of progress in nvo made him go away Undecided Cry Lips sealed

Man you missed that awesome update from Ton today. I bet you wish you had this news. Omg you'll be so pissed when this comes out. Cya around coolie (not in Slack of course).
Activity: 15
Hey guys - good stuff!  Here's a little update from Ton in the slack just now:

just to let everyone know that everything is progressing well

was asked today how we manage to support so many different blockchains while other wallets tend to usually be only ethereum and it's tokens

the devs spent a lot of time into this wallet so that we can integrate with other blockchains in the future (not just erc20 tokens)

it's really something that no one else has managed to accomplish at this size and we are quite proud of it. Now we have to stabilize the wallets with the API clusters and then we can ready to advertise

Exodus supports 5 blockchains and the rest are erc20 tokens

with the NVO wallet we can easily add ERC20 later on

Jaxx supports 6 blockchains and rest are erc20

NVO supports 8 and the other 2 are protocols on the Bitcoin blockchain just with the first release

so nemgun has thought really far into the future while developing on the wallet and that's really amazing imo

and most of the blockchains and protocols we have added are used for adding tokens so we can expect to support the most coins easily by the next updates to come. In the future we can expect to be the top wallet.

i have the CEO of ledger on skype so once we are ready we can integrate but it's not a priority at this stage of development

Veserus is going great we are optimizing the exchange for later use with NVO. The old UIs were really hard on the eyes so I had them change it. I don't want to shoot myself trying to read the numbers at night

unfortunately there won't be a light version

just one semi-dark version but it's really easy to use that's all we need

Thanks for the update centermissing, good work!

Ton's statement sounds promising, keep on doing the great job and all will be fine:)
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
Hey guys - good stuff!  Here's a little update from Ton in the slack just now:

just to let everyone know that everything is progressing well

was asked today how we manage to support so many different blockchains while other wallets tend to usually be only ethereum and it's tokens

the devs spent a lot of time into this wallet so that we can integrate with other blockchains in the future (not just erc20 tokens)

it's really something that no one else has managed to accomplish at this size and we are quite proud of it. Now we have to stabilize the wallets with the API clusters and then we can ready to advertise

Exodus supports 5 blockchains and the rest are erc20 tokens

with the NVO wallet we can easily add ERC20 later on

Jaxx supports 6 blockchains and rest are erc20

NVO supports 8 and the other 2 are protocols on the Bitcoin blockchain just with the first release

so nemgun has thought really far into the future while developing on the wallet and that's really amazing imo

and most of the blockchains and protocols we have added are used for adding tokens so we can expect to support the most coins easily by the next updates to come. In the future we can expect to be the top wallet.

i have the CEO of ledger on skype so once we are ready we can integrate but it's not a priority at this stage of development

Veserus is going great we are optimizing the exchange for later use with NVO. The old UIs were really hard on the eyes so I had them change it. I don't want to shoot myself trying to read the numbers at night

unfortunately there won't be a light version

just one semi-dark version but it's really easy to use that's all we need
Just a heads up:
be careful of scam emails coming from this email [email protected] with the title "Your Invitation to Join the Beta: NVO.IO - NVST - NVSX". It's not coming from us
Activity: 22
Would you mind stop mentioning me and talking bs behind my back? Instead of answering to those who investigate the project, you keep this absurd behavior, this community is so degraded. I have exposed the project on many levels with the  only desire to protect further people to fall for this scam. You can check the other project made by the same people - xenio - they gathered 500 btc and didn't even finished the ico, just shut down the site.  I was one of the biggest supporters of nvo and participated since day one but i must admit that fall for their promises and traps, learned my lesson. For those who are wondering what is the truth, be cautious, think critically, do your own research ( there is a lot info on this thread as well as articles exposing the team members) and don't believe the hardcore supporters who shit on me here and defend the project like crazy (they are insiders and  payed by nvo). I parted my way with this community so mind your own business and have some dignity for gosh sake.

Biggest supporter? If by that, you mean biggest FUDster, detractor, crap thrower then yes, you were.

You have been caught in so many lies its ridiculous. One day you love the project. The next day you hate it because one of the team members didn't answer you the instant you asked a question. Then you love the project again and write a hilariously bad article. When I tried to help you make some corrections to all the terrible sentence formations your response was "im actually better at english then (lol) you i just dont care". So you write an article saying how great NVO is and yet you don't care how bad it was?

You barely ever owned NVO. You did nothing to help the project. The entire community begged the team for months to ban you. Neither they nor the moderators would because they said it was fair to have a dissenting opinion. Then, you started personally attacking people and that got you banned.

Go have fun with your DASHGOLD scam coin. The coin you created and are trying to sell people is the only real scam going.

For those who don't know, I am NYR on the NVO Slack/Discord/Telegram.
Would you mind stop mentioning me and talking bs behind my back? Instead of answering to those who investigate the project, you keep this absurd behavior, this community is so degraded. I have exposed the project on many levels with the  only desire to protect further people to fall for this scam. You can check the other project made by the same people - xenio - they gathered 500 btc and didn't even finished the ico, just shut down the site.  I was one of the biggest supporters of nvo and participated since day one but i must admit that fall for their promises and traps, learned my lesson. For those who are wondering what is the truth, be cautious, think critically, do your own research ( there is a lot info on this thread as well as articles exposing the team members) and don't believe the hardcore supporters who shit on me here and defend the project like crazy (they are insiders and  payed by nvo). I parted my way with this community so mind your own business and have some dignity for gosh sake.

What the hell is wrong with you dude, like seriously?  what mental illness did the doctors diagnose you with?

no one is talking behind your back you dip shit,  we are all pretty straightforward with you and don't hide anything we want or need to say to you.

Let me say this loud and clear:

YOU WERE NOT SCAMMED!!!!! YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK WHEN YOU SOLD YOUR NVST.

now leave you have no say in this project.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Would you mind stop mentioning me and talking bs behind my back? Instead of answering to those who investigate the project, you keep this absurd behavior, this community is so degraded. I have exposed the project on many levels with the  only desire to protect further people to fall for this scam. You can check the other project made by the same people - xenio - they gathered 500 btc and didn't even finished the ico, just shut down the site.  I was one of the biggest supporters of nvo and participated since day one but i must admit that fall for their promises and traps, learned my lesson. For those who are wondering what is the truth, be cautious, think critically, do your own research ( there is a lot info on this thread as well as articles exposing the team members) and don't believe the hardcore supporters who shit on me here and defend the project like crazy (they are insiders and  payed by nvo). I parted my way with this community so mind your own business and have some dignity for gosh sake.
Got it. I have less than I expected but uff
Let's skyrocket!
good what did you end up doing to figure it out?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Got it. I have less than I expected but uff
Let's skyrocket!
Activity: 22
For those of you who want to receive more frequent updates I recommend joining the NVO chat on Telegram: tg://join/?invite=Ff92WUidI54g8rv2NdRr1A

There are barely 200 people in Telegram, only one person is who not even part of the team (TSWR) but a regular investors provides "assistance" and pretend to be a big deal. Admins don't communicate at all. They stated to have 15k community and i just laughed hard and told them to look at the facts -197  members (the telegram channel is official btw) and all the active 3 people in this channel got triggered and started insulting and calling me names, afterwards they banned me. What a great community, delusional freaks.

Cool4y, give it a rest. You aren't fooling anyone.

TSWR, like many other people, are just trying to be good members of the community and help out. You have no idea what you're talking about. Almost the entire community wanted you banned for being an obnoxious asshat.

The saddest part is that despite being banned from slack for over a month, you are still here on bitcoin talk with multiple profiles because you have a vendetta that you just can't let go of. I don't know what the NVO team did to you but you always post like someone just pissed in your cornflakes.

In all seriousness, seek help. Professional psychological help. It was painfully obvious to the slack community that you have multiple personalities.

I don't know why do you refer to me as cool4y this is really odd. Apparently you are going personal with this guy and you see him everywhere which is hilarious. So far what I can see from  the nvo fanatic supporters is bizarre accusations and babbling without any real answers to the real question that i raised as well as the solid arguments that i presented about this project and team members and the whole community. This is the most hostile, shadiest and contaminated community I've ever witnessed. Cheers

You have as many alt usernames on here as you do personalities. I've heard if you take the tears from Cool4y and combine then with DASHGOLD, it opens up a portal to another world called SOONville. Just a rumor though.

On a another note... my excitement for this project has gone up 10 fold since the wallet release. Can't wait for Veserus and then the DEX. Getting close!!
Pages:
Jump to: