Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 55. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

I guess this project must be very interesting but mine is just a guess, since I didn't really undertand the technical details. Any progress done from the time of the ICO? Any way to tell me in a few sentences?

I'll call your bluff signature spammer. PM me if you'd like to know more about the progress since the ICO, or better yet you can just read back a few pages and see what's happened.

Not really, I am the proud owner of 6000 MAID coins stored long term in a paper wallet so I am very interested in anything which has to do with the Safe network - however I am currently involved in too many parallel projects so my time for each theme is limited. When I'll have done enough backlog work i'll be back here and read more of this thread. Smiley

NVO will not use the safe network.

[/quote]

You are an ignorant fool.  I would tell you about all the mistakes you have in your argument but your reputation tells me it is no use.
[/quote]

Solid  counter argument  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 117

I guess this project must be very interesting but mine is just a guess, since I didn't really undertand the technical details. Any progress done from the time of the ICO? Any way to tell me in a few sentences?

I'll call your bluff signature spammer. PM me if you'd like to know more about the progress since the ICO, or better yet you can just read back a few pages and see what's happened.

Not really, I am the proud owner of 6000 MAID coins stored long term in a paper wallet so I am very interested in anything which has to do with the Safe network - however I am currently involved in too many parallel projects so my time for each theme is limited. When I'll have done enough backlog work i'll be back here and read more of this thread. Smiley
Activity: 24
Hello I missed the ico , si it too late to invest ? And how can I buy NVST ? is there a plan to be listed somewhere on popular exchange ?
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
NVO will be a modular Decentralised exchange that pays out 50% of it's fees to NVST holders. Modular simply means that anyone can add any coin and you don't need to pay or hire a dev (assuming you know how to do it yourself). Once we get some volume going, more people will want to invest to get the dividends. That would be the game changer. You get to earn dividends forever, from a DEX. Centralized exchanges can be shut down by governments, but a DEX can't assuming it's truly decentralized. NVO is going to have it's own blockchain rather than the safe network now, because the safe network (maidsafe) wasn't going to be ready in time. So this will be around as long as Bitcoin and other cryptos are around, paying out dividends to any investor. That's why I invested.

OK, thanks for the clarification. So basically A modular decentralised exchange which pays dividends to NVST holders and any coin can be listed on the exchange. Has the maid safe network not being ready delayed the roadmap?

There is currently a team of 70 devs working on this. Could you be more specific on who you're asking about that left? Either way the first release of the wallet is out, with a new update coming soon and the exchange is expected to be completed this quarter. It's a non-issue.

Sorry I can't be more specific, it was a while ago when I was browsing this thread and I remember some users talking about some of team leaving to create a new startup or something, but yeah I didn't pay much attention.

70 devs sounds very positive, I could only see a few listed on the official website.

Any idea if the current roadmap is 100% on track?

The project is under development for 8 months and they have only a wallet which is extremely buggy and not usable. This is a long time in the crypto space. 70 devs it's just a saying, you can't trust them on words, they proved that many times. Real names, any proof?  They need at least several months to fix it, then do the improvements and after that deliver the dex. Regarding the dex their progress is building the blockhain, but this is not even completed. Very slow progress and they are behind the schedule. It could take 1 year and more to produce the dex. Have in mind devs don't want to spend any money on the project for exchange, marketing etc, although they have more than 70m raised, they want every penny to be in their bank accounts. Community is 200 people and in terms of price, it's on downfall (lower than ico). I would suggest you to invest in other projects (BCO, kucoin etc), NVO are not professionals, lack communication and don't have the competence to make what they said.

You are an ignorant fool.  I would tell you about all the mistakes you have in your argument but your reputation tells me it is no use.
Activity: 23
NVO will be a modular Decentralised exchange that pays out 50% of it's fees to NVST holders. Modular simply means that anyone can add any coin and you don't need to pay or hire a dev (assuming you know how to do it yourself). Once we get some volume going, more people will want to invest to get the dividends. That would be the game changer. You get to earn dividends forever, from a DEX. Centralized exchanges can be shut down by governments, but a DEX can't assuming it's truly decentralized. NVO is going to have it's own blockchain rather than the safe network now, because the safe network (maidsafe) wasn't going to be ready in time. So this will be around as long as Bitcoin and other cryptos are around, paying out dividends to any investor. That's why I invested.

OK, thanks for the clarification. So basically A modular decentralised exchange which pays dividends to NVST holders and any coin can be listed on the exchange. Has the maid safe network not being ready delayed the roadmap?

There is currently a team of 70 devs working on this. Could you be more specific on who you're asking about that left? Either way the first release of the wallet is out, with a new update coming soon and the exchange is expected to be completed this quarter. It's a non-issue.

Sorry I can't be more specific, it was a while ago when I was browsing this thread and I remember some users talking about some of team leaving to create a new startup or something, but yeah I didn't pay much attention.

70 devs sounds very positive, I could only see a few listed on the official website.

The project is under development for 8 months and they have only a wallet which is extremely buggy and not usable. This is a long time in the crypto space. 70 devs it's just a saying, you can't trust them on words, they proved that many times. Real names, any proof?  They need at least several months to fix it, then do the improvements and after that deliver the dex. Regarding the dex their progress is building the blockhain, but this is not even completed. Very slow progress and they are behind the schedule. It could take 1 year and more to produce the dex. Have in mind devs don't want to spend any money on the project for exchange, marketing etc, although they have more than 70m raised, they want every penny to be in their bank accounts. Community is 200 people and in terms of price, it's on downfall (lower than ico). I would suggest you to invest in other projects (BCO, kucoin etc), NVO are not professionals, lack communication and don't have the competence to make what they said.

A little misinfo here.  The developer of the validator did not leave nvo, he is managing xenio along with developing for nvo.  He spends 2/3 of his time on nvo.  The 70 developers he manages are some nvo, some xenio.  I don’t know how many of each. 
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
It's interesting that NVO is switching to a blockchain as opposed to using the Safe Network.
 Still doesn't completely answer the question about how trading will be decentralized though.
Activity: 27

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

Could anyone tell me what NVO offers that is unique that it's current and future competitors don't offer, or what exactly makes this project stand out from the other exchanges? And do you think it will be a real game changer in this space?
Thanks.

Another question I have is that I remember a while back that a member of the team had left the project to start another one, any news on this or is this now a non-issue and hasn't effected NVO's development.

Activity: 27
Hi all, sorry about the noob question as I'm just beginning my research about this coin.

I realise it's new and still has a lot of work to be done and for me this isn't a problem so long as the team are committed and competent.

Could anyone tell me what NVO offers that is unique that it's current and future competitors don't offer, or what exactly makes this project stand out from the other exchanges? And do you think it will be a real game changer in this space?

Another question I have is that I remember a while back that a member of the team had left the project to start another one, any news on this or is this now a non-issue and hasn't effected NVO's development.

Thanks.
legendary

Well hello, nvo is the worst  exchange (cough cough) wallet out there. Hodlers only lose while others enjoy x10 profits. Told you.

Well at least you're not too bitter with getting banned from Slack coolie  Wink everyone was just talking about how much they miss you.

hi! so i guess it's a lost cause.

What is?
Activity: 10
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
The Poloniex now requiring more identification for the old Legacy accounts (up to 2k usd).

I do not feel secure in providing social security number, ID or driver's license in addition to the HD photo.

I hope that the decentralized exchanges take off soon.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
this is sooo funny, market cap right now is 14 mil, not even half of the stored ico money.

binance coin is @ 1.5 billion market cap...

kucoin 1 billion soon

even without the exchange, wallet only, this is a 150/200 mil market cap project right now.

basically who buy now have a 90% discount...

all of this is because of counterparty....

i still think that the more viable fast and cheap option is to convert NVST counterparty token to ERC20.

it is not only for the market cap, value of token ecc. but is easier for marketing, adoption, and healthy for the future exchange.

IMHO fasterright now=better, just convert to ERC20 and set up the DEX fast, no need to go to dubai, no regulations, no fuss.

Well hello, nvo is the worst  exchange (cough cough) wallet out there. Hodlers only lose while others enjoy x10 profits. Told you.
legendary
this is sooo funny, market cap right now is 14 mil, not even half of the stored ico money.

kucoin 1 billion soon

even without the exchange, wallet only, this is a 150/200 mil market cap project right now.

i still think that the more viable fast and cheap option is to convert NVST counterparty token to ERC20.

it is not only for the market cap, value of token ecc. but is easier for marketing, adoption, and healthy for the future exchange.

IMHO fasterright now=better, just convert to ERC20 and set up the DEX fast, no need to go to dubai, no regulations, no fuss.

Then some day when the new shitcoin that happens to offer smart contracts/tokens we'll switch to that one? I'd rather just stick with something built on top of Bitcoin and that we know will work.

I didn't want an ERC20 token because I don't want to be invested in ETH, even indirectly. I don't think it's the best portrayal of smart contracts and people are running to it because it's easier for users. For devs it's a nightmare.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
Im not the one with serious case of FOMO (i have soft version). But it looks like it takes too long.
Counterparty is a ghost town. Dunno why you guys choose it. Even OMG is more alive.
Good thing that we have some progress. Yet alpha wallet is kind of ...well its wallet , no new features.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

kucoin 1 billion soon

Activity: 2
Ok, My tokens were back there when I checked again later. Sorry for the drama-queen-mode.  Tongue
Hi, i'm one of those noobs who sent 1 LTC from coinbase to the address provided to me by NVO. I believe I used one of those Bitcoin addresses (I now know that Coinbase is not really a wallet and I can't get private keys but back then I didn't. To be fair, Coinbase still uses the words "wallet" which is not helpful). I remember making a username/password login at NVO so that I would receive a custom address to send my LTC to but I can't seem to login to the new wallet with that info. Tried reaching out to the team through the slack links I found online but no invitations and no way to contact admin. I also sent them an email but no response. Is there any way to reach the team to find my tokens? (I have a receipt of the transaction sent from Coinbase in LTC to the address that was registered to my account on NVO.io) Also have my username/password to nvo.io (but like I said, it doesnt work on the wallet)

NVO has suspended token support until after the dex is launched.  I am sure later they will respond.  Sending litecoin from coinbase was no problem as long as the bitcoin address you entered on the nvo page was one that you have the private key to.  That is where your tokens were sent to.  Do you remember typing in a "personal bitcoin address" into the webpage?  It was at the right side of all the alt addresses.  Go to xchain.io and input that address in the search bar and look to the bottom of the page for the NVST balance. If you cannot remember which address you entered into the site - too bad for you gotta wait.  Try a bunch of different possible addresses in xchain.io.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This could be a life changing crypto wishing the team success
Pages:
Jump to: