Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 58. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
C'mon guys, this crap is bush league. Are you really so cheap that you refuse to part with a fraction of a fraction of what you brought in with the ICO to list the token on a single damn exchange?
Activity: 199
Merit: 21
Communication is my biggest complaint with the team.  I would appreciate weekly updates, here and even better on Twitter.  The Slack became a cesspool so I don't visit that much anymore.  But small updates on a timely (weekly at least) basis would be the best thing I could ask for.  Good luck team, please keep us posted on all channels.
Activity: 139
Merit: 104

What is that saying Cool4y? Game, set and match?

From two weeks ago...

https://steemit.com/dex/@cool4y/introducing-nvo-cross-platform-modular-decentralized-exchange-could-it-be-the-next-big-thing

(not sure how to embed on here or if its even possible)

You're insane. You can't make up your mind. Your article on steemit shows it. No one should take you seriously.

Once again, you avoid the real and legit questions: ETA for fixing the bugs? - None. ETA for wallet improvements? -None. ETA for listing on normal exchange? - No. How many people work for NVO and who are they? - Nobody knows. Improved communication, PR guy, marketing? - NO. When Dex? Even devs said they don't know and can't provide deadlines. You wonder why? Because they messed up dozen times when deadline was set. Every investor has the right to get an updated roadmap rather than the typical "soon" right? This is could take forever, as i said they are amateurs.

Why do you need a timeline for everything? They are working on it. Look at the reddit thread. They aren't listing on a normal exchange and most people aside from you don't give a rats ass because we understand the long term implications of this project. We knew what we were investing in. You just wanted a high token price to make a quick profit when that was never the goal of this project. You didn't get your way. You are throwing a hissy fit.

DEX timeline hasn't changed. You know that. You just need to be told over and over. You can continue on with this worthless drivel. Just wanted the bitcointalk community to be aware of your bullshit and lies. Two weeks ago you wrote an article (poorly written at that), celebrating NVO. This is how you react when you don't get coddled for 5 seconds and now that you don't have the slack community anymore since you were banned for being a racist and an asshat, you have come here.

I truly feel sorry for you. Good luck.

That's what i'm talking about, you and no one from the team can't answer those valid question that I raised and because of that you started talking about irrelevant things  in order to direct the attention away from the real issues. Thanks for affirming my opinion!

Cool4y, you are now going to start dissension here just as you did on slack?  Do you have some addiction to drama and unrest?  I would try to answer your questions but you have shown that it doesn't matter what people say, you will find something to argue about and get people to argue with you. 

He's got a point when it comes to communication. It would be helpful if the team would be a bit more transparant. If only to avoid drama like this.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
I'm an initial investor, I bought at ICO every token at 20k (sat), 3x less than the current value, off the bitcoin fork lost, at this point I'm not very happy.

But I bought thinking about the gains on DEX rates, so I'll hold on until its release.

The wallet is very flashy, very good. Of course you have your issues now, but with future updates it should improve a lot. When the wallet exits the beta phase, the DEV must do the deserved publicity of the wallet.

It has to be implemented as soon as the tokens are imported via private key, I want to move my tokens from Counterparty's address without paying their fees, if that is possible. Would anyone know if this function will be implemented in the next update?

I do not think the next update will activate the sweep function.  That will be a little further on down the road.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I'm an initial investor, I bought at ICO every token at 20k (sat), 3x less than the current value, off the bitcoin fork lost, at this point I'm not very happy.

But I bought thinking about the gains on DEX rates, so I'll hold on until its release.

The wallet is very flashy, very good. Of course you have your issues now, but with future updates it should improve a lot. When the wallet exits the beta phase, the DEV must do the deserved publicity of the wallet.

It has to be implemented as soon as the tokens are imported via private key, I want to move my tokens from Counterparty's address without paying their fees, if that is possible. Would anyone know if this function will be implemented in the next update?
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

From two weeks ago...

https://steemit.com/dex/@cool4y/introducing-nvo-cross-platform-modular-decentralized-exchange-could-it-be-the-next-big-thing

You're insane. You can't make up your mind. Your article on steemit shows it. No one should take you seriously.

Once again, you avoid the real and legit questions: ETA for fixing the bugs? - None. ETA for wallet improvements? -None. ETA for listing on normal exchange? - No. How many people work for NVO and who are they? - Nobody knows. Improved communication, PR guy, marketing? - NO. When Dex? Even devs said they don't know and can't provide deadlines. You wonder why? Because they messed up dozen times when deadline was set. Every investor has the right to get an updated roadmap rather than the typical "soon" right? This is could take forever, as i said they are amateurs.

Why would you put an ETA when you have no idea when it'll be complete? Seems counter productive and only ends up making the general public think that there are 'delays' just like with the (very early) wallet release.

From two weeks ago...

Why do you need a timeline for everything? They are working on it. Look at the reddit thread. They aren't listing on a normal exchange and most people aside from you don't give a rats ass because we understand the long term implications of this project. We knew what we were investing in. You just wanted a high token price to make a quick profit when that was never the goal of this project. You didn't get your way. You are throwing a hissy fit.

DEX timeline hasn't changed. You know that. You just need to be told over and over. You can continue on with this worthless drivel. Just wanted the bitcointalk community to be aware of your bullshit and lies. Two weeks ago you wrote an article (poorly written at that), celebrating NVO. This is how you react when you don't get coddled for 5 seconds and now that you don't have the slack community anymore since you were banned for being a racist and an asshat, you have come here.

That's what i'm talking about, you and no one from the team can't answer those valid question that I raised and because of that you started talking about irrelevant things  in order to direct the attention away from the real issues. Thanks for affirming my opinion!

Cool4y, you are now going to start dissension here just as you did on slack?  Do you have some addiction to drama and unrest?  I would try to answer your questions but you have shown that it doesn't matter what people say, you will find something to argue about and get people to argue with you. 
Activity: 22

From two weeks ago...

https://preview.ibb.co/dZrBzw/Screen_Shot_2017_12_27_at_8_25_03_AM.png
https://preview.ibb.co/doLh6b/Screen_Shot_2017_12_27_at_8_25_19_AM.png
https://preview.ibb.co/hgatCG/Screen_Shot_2017_12_27_at_8_25_28_AM.png

That's what i'm talking about, you and no one from the team can't answer those valid question that i raised and because of that you start talking about irrelevant things. Thanks for affirming my opinion!

You answered your own questions in your own terrible article.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12

From two weeks ago...

From two weeks ago...

From two weeks ago...

1. An exchange is on the way. You are just pissed because they didn't cave into the temper tantrums you threw in the slack on a daily basis.  

- Bla bla general stuff, ETA?

3. They are updating their website as they complete roadmap milestone. They have released the wallet as promised. They are currently fixing bugs. The community is extremely active but forgive people for wanting to spend holidays with their family and not listening to you throw your daily hissy fit.

- Really, release a wallet? It's buggy af  and not functioning properly, many people complained that they can't withdraw funds they need. Anyone can deliver crappy product.

5. Your timeline for the DEX is completely false and has no substantive information to back the claim up. They have a team of developers, it isn't just the three of them and you knew that because you asked Ton Bi for their names.
Really where is the roadmap stating that?
6. The project is succeeding, not failing

-  Successful project evolve in terms of communities and price, nvo is on free fall.

7. You have claimed to have sold/bought back a majority of your stake at least 6-7 times now. Even the most naive person can smell your manure from miles away.

- Bullshit, do you have any proof?

Last and arguably most important as it shows that you have zero credibility...

You were banned from slack because you suffer from split personality disorder and changed your name to something so racist that would make the KKK proud. One day you would be in slack cheering on the team. You loved the wallet. You were giving them so many kudos. Then two days later trashing them again. Then commending them again. Even your most ardent defenders in the slack were fed up with your BS.

- Again BS and nonsense, defending nvo by going personal and attacking people does not help a bit. I have arguments which you can't debunk, this is nvo trait to bring people down who actually think and question everything, you can't provide any real reasoning and proof.

From two weeks ago...

Not sure how to embed on here or if its even possible but I wanted the screenshots as proof incase he tries to take down the article.

You're insane. You can't make up your mind. Your article on steemit shows it. Even you said two weeks ago it was Q1. No one should take you seriously. This entire tirade is because you don't get your way. You're a typical millennial.
 1. An exchange is on the way. You are just pissed because they didn't cave into the temper tantrums you threw in the slack on a daily basis.  

- Bla bla general stuff, ETA?

3. They are updating their website as they complete roadmap milestone. They have released the wallet as promised. They are currently fixing bugs. The community is extremely active but forgive people for wanting to spend holidays with their family and not listening to you throw your daily hissy fit.

- Really, release a wallet? It's buggy af  and not functioning properly, many people complained that they can't withdraw funds they need. Anyone can deliver crappy product.

5. Your timeline for the DEX is completely false and has no substantive information to back the claim up. They have a team of developers, it isn't just the three of them and you knew that because you asked Ton Bi for their names. [/quote]
Really where is the roadmap stating that?
[/quote]6. The project is succeeding, not failing

-  Successful project evolve in terms of communities and price, nvo is on free fall.

7. You have claimed to have sold/bought back a majority of your stake at least 6-7 times now. Even the most naive person can smell your manure from miles away.

- Bullshit, do you have any proof?

You were banned from slack because you suffer from split personality disorder and changed your name to something so racist that would make the KKK proud. One day you would be in slack cheering on the team. You loved the wallet. You were giving them so many kudos. Then two days later trashing them again. Then commending them again. Even your most ardent defenders in the slack were fed up with your BS.

- Again BS and nonsense, defending nvo by going personal and attacking people does not help a bit. I have arguments which you can't debunk, this is nvo trait to bring people down who actually think and question everything, you can't provide any real reasoning and proof.
The fees at Counterparty are absurd, 50k sat for a sales order or send to another address. Sad Sad

I may be wrong, when the LN is implemented in the bitcoin network the rates should decrease.

With regards to migrating to ERC20, it would be interesting, but we would have some problems, just look at the ICO that had a tutorial very clear and a good part did not read. It would have to be very well planned.

This project is a complete joke. For gosh sake, they have over 70 million dollars, and can't put up some money listing nvst in exchange. The fees in counterparty are 50$ and the volume is 0.2 BTC, for a project of this magnitude with 15 million coins this is complete fail. The devs are frugal amateurs that can't manage a project and do not  business acumen. This is the worst investment in 2017, every shitcoin performed better and pumped x5-10 ( all in top 100 did) while nvo is x4 less then ico price! I feel sorry for those who hold their useless nvst and lose money and opportunities.

They lack roadmap, no deadlines of any kind, only false promises 0 communication, careless behavior. The community is dead only 10 people are active in slack, this project is 7 months old and the community is more dead than ever, it didn't expanded by one bit. "We are ahead of schedule". They are so slow and didn't hire team to improve development, don't have PR, no marketing as promised.

Bare in mind they can't fix the bugs in the wallet, atm it's not usable and you can't withdraw. Their progress is extremely slow. They need to fix all the bugs, which will take a lot of time, then do all the improvements on the wallet they planned afterwards they need to do the temporary exchange and finaly the dex. With such rates, DEX will be delivered in 2019-2020 IF THEY MANAGE TO DO IT ALL. Honestly, they are very incompetent and don't have the skills to bring a basic wallet, the dex is innovation that nobody made so far and it will be x100 times harder to do. You can't build project like that with 3 people and be stingy spending money that WE GAVE YOU.

I'm from the project since day one, but they are real disappointment and complete failure. A lot of people left already. I'm glad that i sold majority of my stake. The sooner you get rid of the tokens, the better. Hope i helped people who have mixed feelings about this project, at the end it's your decision.
The fees at Counterparty are absurd, 50k sat for a sales order or send to another address. Sad Sad

I may be wrong, when the LN is implemented in the bitcoin network the rates should decrease.

With regards to migrating to ERC20, it would be interesting, but we would have some problems, just look at the ICO that had a tutorial very clear and a good part did not read. It would have to be very well planned.

This project is a complete joke. For gosh sake, they have over 70 million dollars, and can't put up some money listing nvst in exchange. The fees in counterparty are 50$ and the volume is 0.2 BTC, for a project of this magnitude with 15 million coins this is complete fail. The devs are frugal amateurs that can't manage a project and do not  business acumen. This is the worst investment in 2017, every shitcoin performed better and pumped x5-10 ( all in top 100 did) while nvo is x4 less then ico price! I feel sorry for those who hold their useless nvst and lose money and opportunities.

They lack roadmap, no deadlines of any kind, only false promises 0 communication, careless behavior. The community is dead only 10 people are active in slack, this project is 7 months old and the community is more dead than ever, it didn't expanded by one bit. "We are ahead of schedule". They are so slow and didn't hire team to improve development, don't have PR, no marketing as promised.

Bare in mind they can't fix the bugs in the wallet, atm it's not usable and you can't withdraw. Their progress is extremely slow. They need to fix all the bugs, which will take a lot of time, then do all the improvements on the wallet they planned afterwards they need to do the temporary exchange and finaly the dex. With such rates, DEX will be delivered in 2019-2020 IF THEY MANAGE TO DO IT ALL. Honestly, they are very incompetent and don't have the skills to bring a basic wallet, the dex is innovation that nobody made so far and it will be x100 times harder to do. You can't build project like that with 3 people and be stingy spending money that WE GAVE YOU.

I'm from the project since day one, but they are real disappointment and complete failure. A lot of people left already. I'm glad that i sold majority of my stake. The sooner you get rid of the tokens, the better. Hope i helped people who have mixed feelings about this project, at the end it's your decision.

Lets get a few things straight...

1. An exchange is on the way. You are just pissed because they didn't cave into the temper tantrums you threw in the slack on a daily basis. You couldn't even make up your mind on which exchange you thought they should list on. It is easy for you to sit there and tell them to spend 500k - 1 million dollars when it isn't your money.  
2. This project was always about long term. The joke is on you that you didn't take the time to research WHAT you were investing in.
4. The wallet is usable and they are fixing bugs.
5. Your timeline for the DEX is completely false and has no substantive information to back the claim up. They have a team of developers, it isn't just the three of them and you knew that because you asked Ton Bi for their names.
6. The project is succeeding, not failing.

You were banned from slack because you suffer from split personality disorder and changed your name to something so racist that would make the KKK proud. One day you would be in slack cheering on the team. You loved the wallet. You were giving them so many kudos. Then two days later trashing them again. Then commending them again. Even your most ardent defenders in the slack were fed up with your BS. You didn't help anybody outside of your 18 other personalities.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Transferring to a Komodo asset chain would be better than an ERC20, Cheaper , More secure and can run seperate from the komodo chain while still having komodo and btc security with low tx fees. Already ERC20 projects waiting to swap over after the MNZ Dico. Not shilling just an option that makes sense
Closed, the community helped me find my NVO.

Hello I have been using the beta wallet.  I sent my NVST to my wallet: 1Nxg4LFaojLWkXoS8JEX9sqKAVZKT5HdDH.  I see the amount on https://xchain.io/address/1Nxg4LFaojLWkXoS8JEX9sqKAVZKT5HdDH and the wallet address matches the NVO Wallet receive address.  I login today and I don't see my balance in the Wallet Client?  Anyone know what might be wrong.

There are bugs in the wallet that sometimes interfere with its ability to communicate with the blockchains for balance reporting.  In the next couple weeks the NVO team will be releasing a wallet update that should fix these issues.  As long as you hold the private key to your addresses you have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Closed, the community helped me find my NVO.

Hello I have been using the beta wallet.  I sent my NVST to my wallet: 1Nxg4LFaojLWkXoS8JEX9sqKAVZKT5HdDH.  I see the amount on https://xchain.io/address/1Nxg4LFaojLWkXoS8JEX9sqKAVZKT5HdDH and the wallet address matches the NVO Wallet receive address.  I login today and I don't see my balance in the Wallet Client?  Anyone know what might be wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Is there is any accurate date for the release of the wallet/exchange platform? the website is loading without showing anything but I remember reading 2018 Q1.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
What happened to the funds in 354jirex7gkFxMiNmN45SxyMxSUsdGcrsf their multi sig wallet?

Hi!

follow the transactions, the escrow released some funds for the milestone.
Pages:
Jump to: