Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 61. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
Patience as they say is rewarded, the team have managed to deliver on the first milestone of the project the BETA wallet looks really good. If they deliver a similar standard for the exchange then all the people that invested in the company I think are going to be extremely happy. The Exchange market volume is growing rapidly so more turnover will mean more fees to pay to holders.

Probably one of my best prospect ICO this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
They are like from 2014...and still not very main stream.
Their github is not very active.
So dunno.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
What the update on this project. Wallet looks nice?
Im sceptical on counterparty , promised a lot , but not much to show.

Counterparty is fine, I'v been getting NVO from it for the last couple month...

Waves is currently valued at 1.3 billion, Bitshares 1 billion...good things ahead for NVO and DEX in general... Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
What the update on this project. Wallet looks nice?
Im sceptical on counterparty , promised a lot , but not much to show.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
i did not not know that there are still investors waiting for their coin. month ago i had contact with marto too. i responded very fast und everything was solved. i think you have to ask him again. he will just have forgotten that he has to send you the tokens.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

You mean import fonction allows you to import NVST from counterparty without fees ?

yes, in the next release you can import your private keys so you can store NVST without sweep them.

even today i am not satisfied with the price of NVO regardless of bitcoin's price, as a bitcoin supporter, i always look at the prices in term of bitcoin, and now we are still 3 times bellow the crowdsale's price. I wish to apologies to the investors and want to let you that i will solve this soon.

there is no need to apologize, we all know development can take a lot of time.

In your opinion, what price NVST should have today?

i read that you are heading to dubai to register the exchange, can be also a start for a collaboration with Emcash, the dubai crypto
or a dubai bank?

can NVSX be used like USDT? could be great.

want to share some other news?

so far, good job! i root for the NVO team to be highly successful with the DEX

if someone want to Know more about the NVo project:  https://steemit.com/dex/@cool4y/introducing-nvo-cross-platform-modular-decentralized-exchange-could-it-be-the-next-big-thing

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I had invested 0.3 BTC and now it's worth not even half of that amount. May in future I can recover my losses.

BTC won't hold its value or pay dividends.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I bought ages ago and even forgot if it existed untill i saw it on the coinmarket.
I quickly try to log in NVO website there is no log in function now....where will i be able to access my nvot coins?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I had invested 0.3 BTC and now it's worth not even half of that amount. May in future I can recover my losses.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
When is wallet mainnet or is it still in beta testing phase and when can we use it to move our tokens from counterparty?leaving amount of tokens on 3rd party service is too risky now.

You can send tokens from counterparty to it right now.  Or you can use this sweep tutorial to send them from any btc address.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neYqIOKlyus

Or wait until import function is enabled and it will cost nothing to import your current address to the wallet.

You can either go to the NVST asset in your portfolio and hit "receive" to see the address, or just use your XCP address and the wallet will recognize the token as NVST.

You mean import fonction allows you to import NVST from counterparty without fees ?
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
When is wallet mainnet or is it still in beta testing phase and when can we use it to move our tokens from counterparty?leaving amount of tokens on 3rd party service is too risky now.

You can send tokens from counterparty to it right now.  Or you can use this sweep tutorial to send them from any btc address.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neYqIOKlyus

Or wait until import function is enabled and it will cost nothing to import your current address to the wallet.

You can either go to the NVST asset in your portfolio and hit "receive" to see the address, or just use your XCP address and the wallet will recognize the token as NVST.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
Hello. I joined ICO with ETH transfered from MyEtherWallet. Please, help me to get my NVO tokens at any place (NVO Wallet, Counterparty, etc.)

They were sent to the address you listed on the ico website as your personal bitcoin address.  Go to xchain.io and enter that address at the top, and then on the bottom of the result page you should see you tokens.  When NVO wallet enables import function you can then send them there.

If you do not remember which address you listed on the ico webpage, you are just going to have to wait awhile until the team gets back to support issues.  You should have wrote it down.
Activity: 139
Merit: 104
The wallet is sick AF Smiley
Nice work guys, looking really good. Are you planing to add more coins any time soon?

For real! This wallet is sick! Explains why they invested so much time in it!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
The wallet is sick AF Smiley
Nice work guys, looking really good. Are you planing to add more coins any time soon?
Activity: 1
Hello. I joined ICO with ETH transfered from MyEtherWallet. Please, help me to get my NVO tokens at any place (NVO Wallet, Counterparty, etc.)

Don't worry for the exchange side, i will handle it seriously. Somewhere, to be honest, i am happy that NVO isn't listed on an exchange, because during hard moments, NVO could have been hardly dumped, even today i am not satisfied with the price of NVO regardless of bitcoin's price, as a bitcoin supporter, i always look at the prices in term of bitcoin, and now we are still 3 times bellow the crowdsale's price. I wish to apologies to the investors and want to let you that i will solve this soon.

Do you consider migrating from xcp, it causes a lot of problems. Could you do your best in attempting to list in any exchange with btc pair, people are struggling,  it's difficult to trade, it's big obstacle and for newcomers is almost impossible to join the project.

It's cumbersome, but not impossible Smiley
Hi guys, we already tried to list on Cryptopia, and their team have been really kind with us and explained that they don't support counterparty.
I will put back in place veserus soon to enable normal trading, if i delayed its launch it is due to the algerian legislation, so, once i finish some points with NVO and xenio, i will go to Dubai and reopen it there, then the coin will be listed directly, no price manipulation, no whale controle, to keep the coin stable untill the relase of the DEX.

I would like to take advantage of this post to announce officially the separation of NVO with maidsafe. I decided that NVO won't be built on maidsafe, as their network is not technologically ready to support NVO, but the NVO team is glad to support the MaidSafeCoin on the multiwallet.

Also, i would like to announce that NVO will be a wrapper built around a blockchain, we are already working on it. The details will be provided.

Don't worry for the exchange side, i will handle it seriously. Somewhere, to be honest, i am happy that NVO isn't listed on an exchange, because during hard moments, NVO could have been hardly dumped, even today i am not satisfied with the price of NVO regardless of bitcoin's price, as a bitcoin supporter, i always look at the prices in term of bitcoin, and now we are still 3 times bellow the crowdsale's price. I wish to apologies to the investors and want to let you that i will solve this soon.

Now that everyone have the beta of NVO, you will be informed for every update and you will see the team much closer to you, as we had first to create the beta. Once again, i would like to thank you for letting us building NVO with you.

PS: i've talked a bit emotively, i would have loved to get the pictures of the NVO holder's, yanni kept a lot of contacts on skype. it is probable that we send an email at the release of the DEX asking for such, it would be great to have a wall with you guys, as all the holders are founders for me, i am just a maestro, giving orders and directions, but it is because of you that we will the auditorium.

Thanks for the update! I hope more officials posts will be posted on this forum from now on. It's been too quiet here!
Activity: 23

Do you consider migrating from xcp, it causes a lot of problems. Could you do your best in attempting to list in any exchange with btc pair, people are struggling,  it's difficult to trade, it's big obstacle and for newcomers is almost impossible to join the project.
Activity: 68
Merit: 4
Don't worry for the exchange side, i will handle it seriously. .... I wish to apologies to the investors and want to let you that i will solve this soon....

Now that everyone have the beta of NVO, you will be informed for every update and you will see the team much closer to you, as we had first to create the beta. Once again, i would like to thank you for letting us building NVO with you.

Thank you very much, Nemgun, for this update and all of the information you provided. This is really a great post.
Pages:
Jump to: