Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 56. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi, i'm one of those noobs who sent 1 LTC from coinbase to the address provided to me by NVO. I believe I used one of those Bitcoin addresses (I now know that Coinbase is not really a wallet and I can't get private keys but back then I didn't. To be fair, Coinbase still uses the words "wallet" which is not helpful). I remember making a username/password login at NVO so that I would receive a custom address to send my LTC to but I can't seem to login to the new wallet with that info. Tried reaching out to the team through the slack links I found online but no invitations and no way to contact admin. I also sent them an email but no response. Is there any way to reach the team to find my tokens? (I have a receipt of the transaction sent from Coinbase in LTC to the address that was registered to my account on NVO.io) Also have my username/password to nvo.io (but like I said, it doesnt work on the wallet)
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
Hi, I was checking out the NVO exchange and moved a bit of bitcoin to NVO. The transfer succeeded yesterday but today when I look again on NVO there's nothing? What's happening? So far for security?

Edit: I can see the transfer that came in but no transfer going out. Wtf?

The wallet is secure, the issue they have had is the api's are buggy so the gathering of data from blockchains has been unreliable.

An update to this beta wallet should be out soon.  A couple weeks ago they hoped for this week, the first week of January.  So soon.

They have said the api's will be fixed, as well as several other issues involving sending errors, Ripple errors, etc.

As always, you should record and save all private keys.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Hi, I was checking out the NVO exchange and moved a bit of bitcoin to NVO. The transfer succeeded yesterday but today when I look again on NVO there's nothing? What's happening? So far for security?

Sometimes you have to wait a little for the wallet to sync.
Activity: 2

I participated in the ICO  by coolwallet(HD wallets with a seed do not support importing private keys).

Here is my NVO address
https://xchain.io/address/1BDu6fc6kUyYvnsS82tWbzKN7XPAwZqV9F

How do i transfer nvo coin to external exchange?
Please help me thank you.

Oh, and you will definitely need the private key of this address.  You will need to contact coolwallet and ask them how to determine the private key unless someone here knows how to do that.

Once you know the private key, you can sweep to counterparty and exchange there (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neYqIOKlyus) , or as I said, just wait for the centralized exchange and trade there.  The price will probably be higher once that happens too, as more buyers will be coming out of the woodwork who do not want to use counterparty (possibly more sellers too, but I think it will go up).
Activity: 139
Merit: 104
Had devs announced any deadline for DEX?

Q1 2018. Probably in March. According to the NVO telegram channel Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Had devs announced any deadline for DEX?
I participated in the ICO  by coolwallet(HD wallets with a seed do not support importing private keys).

Here is my NVO address

Wait a couple weeks or so and by then NVO should have their centralized exchange up so you can trade there.
Activity: 1

Here is my NVO address

Hi guys, I participated in the ICO and still have my nvst linked to my bitcoin wallet. Is it possible and safe to send them to the beta wallet? Without using the counterparty method?
Cheers,
CS

Hey CS,

A later version of the wallet will enable you to import addresses without having to transfer funds.  But for now the only way is through the counterparty methods.  Hopefully we won't have to wait too long!
Activity: 6
Hi guys, I participated in the ICO and still have my nvst linked to my bitcoin wallet. Is it possible and safe to send them to the beta wallet? Without using the counterparty method?
Cheers,
CS
Activity: 139
Merit: 104
Hi guys, let me give you some answers, especially regarding the reduced communication level (from me mainly).
Actually i am managing around 70 devs simultaneously, so i am constantly checking codes and pushes, we are creating the ecosystem of NVO and trust me, it is far from been easy, i also tried to get us listed on cryptopia, but they don't support counterparty (i can send you the conversation log if you want).
Bittrex and Poloniex never wanted to list us, and never replied to our demands.
I didn't wanted to stay like that, so i decided to relaunch veserus, and reopen it in Dubai, as even if it is a temporar exchange, you need a lisence and papers to make it legal and compliant.
Also, we had a talk with the Ledger team (hardware wallet) as we will add support for hardware wallet in the next updates.
I am also trying to enable trading from the wallet to Veserus (using its API) while the DEX is in development (will use the DEX interface with veserus) which will also let us fix and improve the DEX interface.
I am aware about the price of NVST, and i am as annoyed as you guys are, so i decided to give a utility to the NVST on veserus (like binance and their coin)
Instead of paying 200k$ to advertise on coinmarketcap, we decided to release our own version (bytecap) which will be used by the wallet to gather price informations.
We will also try to check with card providers to see if we can setup a service comparable to mistertango, exchange linked to bank account with debit card.
So, instead of chasing exchanges to list NVST, i decided to take a more complicated path, but more secure, with better results on the long term.

There are so many other things we are implementing and preparing, nobody took offdays, and i am forbiding it unless everything is done.

Regarding the bugs, the next update of the wallet will include an autoupdater, which means that at each startup you will be notified for a new version, it will download and install the update for you.
For PR guy, keep in mind that it is a holiday period, give us some time, slowly but surely everything will be organized properly.

I wish you an excellent end-of-year holiday, we handle the rest, and work hard on realising the objectives.

Thanks for the updates! Would be great if we could get updates like this on a regular basis Smiley
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Downloaded the wallet quite some time ago, UI/UX wise it's really good. Just curious to see what else NVO brings to the tabel. I haven't invested yet.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Guys check Bridgecoin...The project is blown away by competitors.

Freudian slip?

I guess this project must be very interesting but mine is just a guess, since I didn't really undertand the technical details. Any progress done from the time of the ICO? Any way to tell me in a few sentences?

I'll call your bluff signature spammer. PM me if you'd like to know more about the progress since the ICO, or better yet you can just read back a few pages and see what's happened.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
I guess this project must be very interesting but mine is just a guess, since I didn't really undertand the technical details. Any progress done from the time of the ICO? Any way to tell me in a few sentences?
Activity: 23
Guys check Bridgecoin https://crypto-bridge.org/ The same idea as nvo, it's dex and you get 50% of profits. It's  superior cuz they will have decentralized margin trading and bond markets trading. It's working product and now the price is mooning. The project is blown away by competitors.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
The Zaif exchange would be a trade option, since they work with XCP token. I do not know if it would be possible?

The DEV seems focused on its own exchange (Veserus), for NVO list. It will be a solution to facilitate the trade, but I do not think it will boost the price up, since it is a new exchange with low volume when it is launched. Beyond that few people know NVO now (no advertising at the moment).

Only we have to wait to see the outcome.
Activity: 43
I am curious what will become of this project
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
... That means BTC will be the worst coin to trade, LTC will be kind of crap and instant send coins will be king.
What about Lightning?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It's my worst year. Just remembered I joined this ICO. and I had forgotten my Bitcoin encrypted passphrase, but got my wallet.dat file  smh  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: