Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 59. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What happened to the funds in 354jirex7gkFxMiNmN45SxyMxSUsdGcrsf their multi sig wallet?
Activity: 7
Main issue is bad management of funds.Project should be hedging with the alt coin BCH v Bitcoin because at these prices and with volatility many millions dollars of funding can be lost if opportunities are not taken.Sell off some of the altcoin BCH at these prices to increase project funding and also use it for buy support for NVST later.Use your brains here.

You do realize that bitcoin cash didn't exist when the NVO crowdsale happened....

Exactly,meaning the alt coin BCH is available 1:1 for each bitcoin invested.If this altcoin pumps hard some of it can be cashed out to raise more capital on the principal amount etc etc etc etc.The reality is this token cannot even hold $1 value and the lower it goes the harder it will be to increase later.There is no point in it going down 4x and then pumping 3x and noobs jumping for joy thinking they have gained when in reality original investors are in massive negative equity.

Your point?

Most of the funds are not in their control. The crowdsale funds were given to the escrows. The escrows will only release the funds to the developers if they deliver or reach certain milestones. Since the devs don't have control of the funds, how do you propose they do what you are asking?

These coins will be unlocked later (both bitcoin and bitcoin cash) and they'll be worth more at a later date than they will today. They're not going to miss out on big gains because they can't micro-manage the coins today.

This was done was to assure investors that the developers were serious about this project. This isn't some "Hey give me money and I promise I'll deliver a product sometime in the future" and then run off with the money. This team made sure that there was a third party that would only release if the devs performed. If not, the investors are refunded their coins. So for now, this is and will be a waiting game. With the beta release of the wallet available, we are already seeing results.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
The fees at Counterparty are absurd, 50k sat for a sales order or send to another address. Sad Sad

I may be wrong, when the LN is implemented in the bitcoin network the rates should decrease.

With regards to migrating to ERC20, it would be interesting, but we would have some problems, just look at the ICO that had a tutorial very clear and a good part did not read. It would have to be very well planned.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

Exactly,meaning the alt coin BCH is available 1:1 for each bitcoin invested.If this altcoin pumps hard some of it can be cashed out to raise more capital on the principal amount etc etc etc etc.The reality is this token cannot even hold $1 value and the lower it goes the harder it will be to increase later.There is no point in it going down 4x and then pumping 3x and noobs jumping for joy thinking they have gained when in reality original investors are in massive negative equity.

Your point?

i get the point, but IMHO the majority sees this as an opportunity to buy more for cheap to get more of the

fees in the future exchange.

the team must work on the project, not using the capital to raise more cash... i think they have plenty right now

BTW i still think that the NVST as a counterparty token should be converted in an ERC20 token. this is the simplest solution.

no time and money lost for a BTC/NVST exchange.

Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Main issue is bad management of funds.Project should be hedging with the alt coin BCH v Bitcoin because at these prices and with volatility many millions dollars of funding can be lost if opportunities are not taken.Sell off some of the altcoin BCH at these prices to increase project funding and also use it for buy support for NVST later.Use your brains here.

You do realize that bitcoin cash didn't exist when the NVO crowdsale happened....

Your point?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
The NVO team is here to provide a decent alternative to centralised exchanges, not to speculate on altcoins, this hedging talk is nonsense.
With christmas/new year/winter vacations ahead, obviously bitcoin is going trade a little lower...
great time to stack up IMO.  Grin

ps; If CEX were properly regulated Ripple and BitcoinCash would have been delisted by now.. Roll Eyes
BCash will probably die with the introduction of the LN anyways. If not it'll stay the shitty P&D coin that it is currently.
Activity: 7

Activity: 99
Merit: 11
The NVO team is here to provide a decent alternative to centralised exchanges, not to speculate on altcoins, this hedging talk is nonsense.
With christmas/new year/winter vacations ahead, obviously bitcoin is going trade a little lower...
great time to stack up IMO.  Grin

ps; If CEX were properly regulated Ripple and BitcoinCash would have been delisted by now.. Roll Eyes
Wow... Now bitcoin fees are just insane... Good luck trading NVST
Bitcoin devs should fix the backlog problem asap or else it will just collapse!
The flippening might be reconsidered
That's a little difficult to do when BTrash keeps attacking the Bitcoin blockchain by flooding it with low fee transactions and simultaneously abusing their connections to MSM (CNBC) to spread propaganda. Once people realize that BCash is a corrupt fucking scam we can go back to changing the world of finance. In the meantime we'll have to wait for LN or another form of scaling.

How do you know how the funds are exactly managed then? They reporting to you or something?

Nobody "reports" to me about anything.The reason I made the comment is because they would have indicated what they were doing if they were hedging etc.Just use some common sense.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259

How do you know how the funds are exactly managed then? They reporting to you or something?
To be fair, just about any price that we have seen recently is a good price - at least from a speculative perspective. Cryptos are pumping like crazy recently, even if there's absolutely no reason for them to do so. Going to load up some more just in case, even though the beta wallet doesn't feel very smooth or functional (it does look gorgeous though).
Activity: 139
Merit: 104
Personally, I didn't have any issues buying NVST multiple times from counterparty, It took a little time for the transaction to be completed each time, but It also worked perfectly each time.

It's just very cumbersome, as you first have to buy BTC, then XCP and then NVST.
cumbersome, really ? it only takes a few clicks  Grin
To be fair, crypto is usually pretty much instant. Meanwhile having to three exchanges almost reminds one of traditional bank transfers. Cheesy

Exactly my point. And if you want a good price for each of them, like me, it could take a few days until your order is completed :p
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Exchanges have had almost 50B in volume in the last 24 hours. I can only wonder what the total volume will be by the time the exchange is operational. Even 0,1 or 0,5% market share at the launch would be huge for the investors here
Personally, I didn't have any issues buying NVST multiple times from counterparty, It took a little time for the transaction to be completed each time, but It also worked perfectly each time.

It's just very cumbersome, as you first have to buy BTC, then XCP and then NVST.
To be fair, crypto is usually pretty much instant. Meanwhile having to three exchanges almost reminds one of traditional bank transfers. Cheesy

It's cumbersome, but if you want to take the cumbersome route you'll end up making out a lot better in the end. Now would be the time to buy, before it's easier for people to invest. Once that floodgate opens there will be many people that where on the sidelines waiting, that will want to buy up what's available. I'm in for the long term, just like a lot of investors.

Obviously, lazy people are always behind...  Roll Eyes
if you are not able to transfer XCP from Bittrex check out TUX exchange , I use it whenever CEX won't let me move it.

Can't you just trade BTC for XCP on the Counterparty exchange? Bittrex limits are way too low.
In theory you could but practically you'll want to get XCP on an exchange first (volume);
Bittrex, Poloniex or Tux Exchange
XCP runs on a Bitcoin address;
1) create a couterparty wallet,
2) send a little BTC to the address (just enough for the transaction fees)
3) send you XCP to the same address
4) trade your XCP to NVST.

It's cumbersome, but if you want to take the cumbersome route you'll end up making out a lot better in the end. Now would be the time to buy, before it's easier for people to invest. Once that floodgate opens there will be many people that where on the sidelines waiting, that will want to buy up what's available. I'm in for the long term, just like a lot of investors.

if you are not able to transfer XCP from Bittrex check out TUX exchange, I use it whenever CEX won't let me move it.

Can't you just trade BTC for XCP on the Counterparty exchange? Bittrex limits are way too low.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello guys ! I've bought some NVO from ICO, but i didn't log in since.
Can someone please explain me how do i access my coins ? I can't see the log in button on the site anymore.
Thank you !

if you are not able to transfer XCP from Bittrex check out TUX exchange, I use it whenever CEX won't let me move it.

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

Pages:
Jump to: