Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 72. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
So we can expect the exchange to be operational by Q1 2018? Which assets will be traded on there from the start?

They're setting up the wallet in such a way that integration of assets in wallet will be almost immediate into DEX.
So once the wallet is here, you can expect all assets in wallet to be immediately tradeble on DEX upon release.

there will be a plugin system, you write the plugin for the coin/asset you want listed.. et voilà no more exchange listing drama...

you'll get wallet + exchange at the same time.

So it would be nice if there were at least frequent dev updates on this thread or on the website.
They need to hire someone to do PR or community management. I have suggested this several months ago as well.

i agree
apart from the battle that is taking place here right now. i think it is really time to deliver something.
this would:
1. stopp the mess here
2. help all the ICO investors.
That would be quite nice indeed. Slack is a major inconvenience and I'm not sure how else to get any updated info about NVO.

So it would be nice if there were at least frequent dev updates on this thread or on the website.

normally Nemgun stop by, but is busy with developement right now.

when wallet will be out all the FUD will go PUFF
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
So we can expect the exchange to be operational by Q1 2018? Which assets will be traded on there from the start?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
They started a new ICO, so now they will have more time to work on NVO!  Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Huh Grin  Grin Grin
Don't confuse nemgun with the whole NVO team. They are very different people working on Xenio and NVO.

They need to hire someone to do PR or community management. I have suggested this several months ago as well.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
apart from the battle that is taking place here right now. i think it is really time to deliver something.
this would:
1. stopp the mess here
That would be quite nice indeed. Slack is a major inconvenience and I'm not sure how else to get any updated info about NVO.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Guys! Everything is going to be fine! Don't worry about their development speed.
They started a new ICO, so now they will have more time to work on NVO!  Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Huh Grin  Grin Grin
Activity: 31
Aren't the developers continuously working on something as we speak? Last I heard, Yanni was working on the wallet with other developers that they hired.  Nemgun is currently working on the validator development with another group of developers.  They have been testing the two pieces of software together and have found some things which would've set them back later in development. Therefore, they chose to fix the bugs and have the software readily available to work together earlier rather than later.  Yanni has been releasing pictures of the wallet and their progress.  Hopefully we will have a fully functioning wallet which supports 20 blockchain currencies soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
this would:
1. stopp the mess here

what do you mean?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
this would:
1. stopp the mess here
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
More delays with wallet, more excuses.... How can I get my escrow money back?

Sorry dude, it's their money now.

Actually it is the investors money still at this stage as nothing has been produced and since presented developments have not been delivered they are obligated to refund deposited funds if requested.If you deposited/invested 1 eth you are entitled to 1 eth back and not the fiat value.This way if ethereum was now only worth a fraction of what it was at initial time of offering there would not be a deficit and if there was a surge in ethereum price there would be no surplus.What went in must come out as presented.Any misrepresentation of this is misleading.

This is my point, so do you know how I can get my money back?  I paid with ETH
By selling your coins if you want to exit.

Not asking your opinion thanks.  Can someone else point me to the instructions on how to get my escrow ETH back? 
This has nothing to do with opinions. This is the matter of the facts.

I asked - do you know how I can get my escrow ETH back?  If you are not going to say something useful, then your response is not necessary.

"If you are not going to say something useful, then your response is not necessary" This also pretty much applies to you..
Activity: 23

Actually it is the investors money still at this stage as nothing has been produced and since presented developments have not been delivered they are obligated to refund deposited funds if requested.If you deposited/invested 1 eth you are entitled to 1 eth back and not the fiat value.This way if ethereum was now only worth a fraction of what it was at initial time of offering there would not be a deficit and if there was a surge in ethereum price there would be no surplus.What went in must come out as presented.Any misrepresentation of this is misleading.

This is my point, so do you know how I can get my money back?  I paid with ETH

You can't get refund, better sell your tokens while they still worth something, it the end is better than 0. Going to sell my as well
Thanks for the response resu, it's useful.  Agree that the devs do the bare minimum to calm investors.  Important communications like Skype calls are missing.  It's a red flag for much bigger problems that they are trying to hide.  Good luck!
Oh and since you clearly own NVST and would like a refund, just simply sign a message from the address you hold your NVST in and I'll buy them right now. I'm really curious to see if you're able to do this. Did you ever even own NVST? Sign away.
I might chip in if the order is too big. Wink

Probably too imprisoned by his lies to go through though.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Thanks for the response resu, it's useful.  Agree that the devs do the bare minimum to calm investors.  Important communications like Skype calls are missing.  It's a red flag for much bigger problems that they are trying to hide.  Good luck!

I was on a Skype call with them and 32 other people. Maybe get your facts straight and FUD elsewhere. You're really terrible at it.

What's going to happen when the wallet is released? You'll go FUD somewhere else or you'll stick around for some bizarre reason? You've obviously been banned from their Slack, so it's obvious from that who you are. Let's just line up when you started these posts and when someone was banned from their Slack.

Just talk on your main account so we can get it neg ripped like it should be. Oh wait, I'm sure it already is.

Oh and since you clearly own NVST and would like a refund, just simply sign a message from the address you hold your NVST in and I'll buy them right now. I'm really curious to see if you're able to do this. Did you ever even own NVST? Sign away.
Activity: 33
Now very officially: (announcements channel on Slack)
Quote from: Ton Bi
"We don't have a specific date on when the NVO wallet will be out. New deadline is before the end of November."
November 31 is then the new deadline.
I will personally stop holding if they delay again.

I don't think they will be ready before the end of the month, and you seem to lack confidence in the project, so you'd better sell now.

If not then we can assume that devs don't work seriously at all... If they just said some time before November 1: "We are sorry guys, we are in trouble, we need 1-2 more months to complete the wallet" then I would have accepted to wait more. This is normal to encounter unexpected problems. But it looks like that they don't even want to admit that they have severe difficulties and just make false promises hoping for a miracle.
Yeah, I have lost faith but maybe in 10 days, they will (they should because this deadline was clearly announced) finish this wallet and finally give actual proof of work, so I choose to wait for this last deadline, hoping to get the confidence back.
Many investors already sold their tokens and crashed the price, many will continue holding these even if they delay again, I am just not as patient as these holders.
This is money that I can afford to lose so even if the price remains very low after November 30, this will not be a problem. If the price becomes really low, I could even send all my NVST to the burn address so all the holders after this point will be automatically a bit richer.

Quote from: PrisonerOfLies
I asked - do you know how I can get my escrow ETH back?  If you are not going to say something useful, then your response is not necessary.

I don't think that it is possible... Just wait, if failure or scam is confirmed then escrows should issue at least partial refunds (with unused money), and if the project succeeds then you will just have to sell your tokens for a decent price.

Thanks for the response resu, it's useful.  Agree that the devs do the bare minimum to calm investors.  Important communications like Skype calls are missing.  It's a red flag for much bigger problems that they are trying to hide.  Good luck!

Not asking your opinion thanks.  Can someone else point me to the instructions on how to get my escrow ETH back? 

I asked - do you know how I can get my escrow ETH back?  If you are not going to say something useful, then your response is not necessary.
My response could not be any more useful. You agreed that you won't be getting any refunds the moment you sent coins to the ICO.

This is my point, so do you know how I can get my money back?  I paid with ETH
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

If an investor wants to sell, that's what Counterwallet.io is for. Go place and sell your NVST there.
Pages:
Jump to: