Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 10. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I still didnt get it. What is SDK in LeadCoin and what it is for?
SDK is a separate tool for platform operators. They will be able to create their own service on LeadCoin using SDK and work with their clients  representing their brand.
Dont forget the fact that every operator will be able to design it all starting with the color, logo etc.
That sounds cool. They can attract more clients this way. When are they going to finish SDK development?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
SDK is a separate tool for platform operators. They will be able to create their own service on LeadCoin using SDK and work with their clients  representing their brand.
Dont forget the fact that every operator will be able to design it all starting with the color, logo etc.
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
Activity: 155
thanks) is pleased with this attitude to the project. as I see here a lot of pages of comments, it's impressive
Why did u choose the Ethereum Smart-Contracts for LeadCoin?
They are the optimal option for our solution, however, this isnt the only one kind of contracts that we use. You can find more info in our WP.
on your website I saw information that in the second half of 2018 you are planning to launch a mobile application. Is that how it is? and do you have any more accurate dates?
Now we’re working on development actively and its paces are becoming better and better. The exact date will be announced closer to the time of the release of the app.
Will  LeadCoin service get any advantages due to the use of   Electron Framework in development?
Main benefit of the electron framework is lowering the barrier for customization of the app. Just as electron will be used for the desktop application, it will also be implemented for the mobile application to reduce development time and resources for an application that will run both on iOS and Android.
Activity: 210
Do you already have a plan on how you are going to continue developing after the technical part of it is finished?
What is LeadCoin going to get if it includes different marketing tools?
I cant buy LDC any more, can I?
Why not? You can buy it on  QRYPTOS and BitHTC. You can check the website for other exchanges.
Activity: 196
I cant buy LDC any more, can I?
You have reserved LDC tokens for partners. Who are your partners  and how many tokens they are getting?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What are the advantages for CRM-systems if they work with LeadCoin?
Activity: 246
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
great, thanks for the answer. say your white paper in English only? do you plan to translate it into other languages?
Will  LeadCoin service get any advantages due to the use of   Electron Framework in development?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Have u already decided what option the 1st version of LeadCoin network will have?
Activity: 155
on your website I saw information that in the second half of 2018 you are planning to launch a mobile application. Is that how it is? and do you have any more accurate dates?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
When will the platform with open source code be published on GitHub?
What are u launching alpha version of the project?
The launch of the alpha-version is planned at the 3rd quarter of the current year, but we make every effort in order to let this happen sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: