Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 8. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Will the mobile application LeadCoin be released? For which operating systems will it be adapted?
Its development will be one of the propriety tasks. To major OS will be supported: Android and iOS.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Who are the operators on the LeadCoin platform and what functions will they perform?
Activity: 336
Interesting project. It's a pity that I missed the ICO. I’ve found it only now. By the way, how did the ICO go?

The ICO went great. The company raised $ 50 million in less than an hour.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Interesting project. It's a pity that I missed the ICO. I’ve found it only now. By the way, how did the ICO go?
Does LeadCoin’s concept differ from the one, when companies buy lists of people and call them?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
How much money will it take to buy 100 leads on LeadCoin?
Activity: 238
Did LeadCoin conduct an ICO to raise funds for project development?
Not only for the development of the project, but for the development of the LeadCoin Blockchain network as a whole. In addition, the company will use the funds raised for ICO to continue to maintain the network.
And how they distributed the funds, is it known?
Yes, this information is available to the community. 40% they allocated for marketing, 30% for product development and 30% for other expenses, for example, starting work with operators, etc.
Why is more money allocated for marketing than for developing the platform itself? Is that possible?
Not only for the development of the project, but for the development of the LeadCoin Blockchain network as a whole. In addition, the company will use the funds raised for ICO to continue to maintain the network.
Yes, this information is available to the community. 40% they allocated for marketing, 30% for product development and 30% for other expenses, for example, starting work with operators, etc.
Are you planning to take into account what users have to say about improving the platform?

Sure, we’re glad to take the users’ opinion into account ‘cause we want LeadCoin to be convenient and to improve contantly.
What special offers or events are u going to handle in order to keep existing LeadCoin users?
We’re working on creation of our own loyalty program. The main advantage is that there’s no solution in the market which would offer the same options.

seems nice. When can we expect more news?

The news about the development of the project will appear in the near future. We make every effort to provide the product faster, but we don’t want to sacrifice the quality.
Activity: 112
Will the mobile application LeadCoin be released? For which operating systems will it be adapted?
Can I find out the exact date when integration with Webydo will occur?
What can I buy now for LDC tokens?
Now there is an opportunity to purchase web design in Webydo service for LDC tokens.
Activity: 196
What can I buy now for LDC tokens?
Activity: 336
Have you already started cooperating with some companies that will become platform operators in the future?
Activity: 112
Do you still have tokens for emergency cases in your reserve?
Pages:
Jump to: