Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 9. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I think the manager did not see my message. Tell me, is your white paper translated into other languages? if not, do you plan it?
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Hello guys!

I appeal to you as to the holders of the token CROWDSALE
I suggest that you ask the developer to add your token to the Ethereum

Anonymizer (SATOSHI WALLET) list.
This service will allow you to anonymously transfer your token from the holder

to the holder.

They have a good affiliate program. Now comes the pre-sale.
This is my invitation code for the investor

0xeB60289fea2F4B7a25B848Fd6F0692B60848Ff1f
The investor on the pre-sale receives 50% of bonuses, + up to 20% for using the

invitation code)))
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
What special offers or events are u going to handle in order to keep existing LeadCoin users?
Activity: 224
Are you planning to take into account what users have to say about improving the platform?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How often are u planning to add new functions to the system?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

This can be a big project. Looking forward to investing...
Activity: 112
I dont think it’s enough to integrate only CRM systems in order to develop the network and get up to certain position. LeadCoin should come up with something else as well.
Platform promotion is not only about CRM systems integration. They are also going to run marketing campaign  and business development programs as well.
Oh okay, that sounds better. What is the targeted audience?
Marketing is going to be focused on platform reputation. People should trust it. All media sources are going to target the actual users - buyers and sellers.
What about business development?
Business development is all about targeting potential platform operators and large-scale merchants from the industries that can benefit from using the LeadCoin Platform.
What do you actually mean by business development? What efforts?
I dont think it’s enough to integrate only CRM systems in order to develop the network and get up to certain position. LeadCoin should come up with something else as well.
Platform promotion is not only about CRM systems integration. They are also going to run marketing campaign  and business development programs as well.
Marketing is going to be focused on platform reputation. People should trust it. All media sources are going to target the actual users - buyers and sellers.
Business development is all about targeting potential platform operators and large-scale merchants from the industries that can benefit from using the LeadCoin Platform.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
Activity: 392
You have reserved LDC tokens for partners. Who are your partners  and how many tokens they are getting?
Our main partner is Webydo Ltd and they receive 10% of the total number of tokens.
Do you already have a plan on how you are going to continue developing after the technical part of it is finished?
All stages of the development of our platform are detailed in the WhitePaper. So yes, we have a plan.
What are the advantages for CRM-systems if they work with LeadCoin?
The main advantage of such integration is that you can use leadcoin without having to get used to the new interface.
What is LDC token?
The LDC Token is going to be used for buying leads and paying fees within the LeadCoin Network. The LDC token is based on the Ethereum Technology.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What is LDC token?
Activity: 294
I still didnt get it. What is SDK in LeadCoin and what it is for?
SDK is a separate tool for platform operators. They will be able to create their own service on LeadCoin using SDK and work with their clients  representing their brand.
Dont forget the fact that every operator will be able to design it all starting with the color, logo etc.
That sounds cool. They can attract more clients this way. When are they going to finish SDK development?
It should be all done by the fourth quarter of 2018. So by the end of 2018 they will issue their own token.
Btw, what about the cost of it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I still didnt get it. What is SDK in LeadCoin and what it is for?
SDK is a separate tool for platform operators. They will be able to create their own service on LeadCoin using SDK and work with their clients  representing their brand.
Dont forget the fact that every operator will be able to design it all starting with the color, logo etc.
That sounds cool. They can attract more clients this way. When are they going to finish SDK development?
It should be all done by the fourth quarter of 2018. So by the end of 2018 they will issue their own token.
Pages:
Jump to: