Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 12. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
If the arbitrators are the system’s sellers, will buyers somehow be protected from collusion between other sellers and arbitrators?
Sure! The seller cant be an arbitrator for his own dispute. Moreover, the arbitrators are chosen randomly, this excludes an opportunity of confederacy.
Why did you decide to use Civic tools to identify users in the system?
UPort and Civic are incredibly well known onchain identity management systems. LeadCoin will partner with their technological solutions in order to ensure everyone in the consortium has a verifiable identity attached to them, so as to not sacrifice the security of the Blockchain.
Whether each user or only sellers will have to be identified, when registering on the platform?
Undergoing verification procedure is more important for the seller ‘cause he’s responsible for the leads provided. At the same time, in the process of arbitration additional data on the buyer can be required.
What is the maximum number of leads a user can buy in LeadCoin at a time?
There’re no such restriction yet, but the info about it will appear during the course of testing of the platform.
I read that you were going to use the IPFS in your work. What benefits it will bring to the platform?
IPFS uses the Base58 hash of a file as an address for where it exists. It is one of the most promising, efficient, and reliable decentralized storage protocols in the space.
hey, is there anyone here? manager or team answer questions here? just in case, I'll ask again, your road map only until the end of this year, do you have any longer-term plans?

Yes, of course, our development strategy is specified in the WP, but there’re no clear timeframes. In its turn, the team makes every effort to perform all the tasks.
Activity: 294
What are u launching alpha version of the project?
Activity: 322
What stage is platform technical development on?
Is that true that LDC token was added to a new exchange?
Yes, now it’s listed on HitBTC!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Is that true that LDC token was added to a new exchange?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Can the same lead be submitted into the system several times if he has different needs or interests?
Activity: 322
How can the quality of the LeadCoin clients be checked?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Are there any LDC tokens received by the company?
Sure, 30% of tokens were allocated for that.
Activity: 126
Are there any LDC tokens received by the company?
I think that developers should protect customers’ personal data. There will be many of those, who will want to hack them.
They have already taken care of that. The encryption of leads’ personal data will be implemented in the system, so no one will be able to steal it.
So only platform administrators will have access to personal data after encryption, right?
No, administrators will not have access. Only lead owners will have access to it. The owner will be fixed by a smart-contract, so no one will be able to change the owner fraudulently.
I wonder what encryption algorithm will be used?
Activity: 252
I think that developers should protect customers’ personal data. There will be many of those, who will want to hack them.
They have already taken care of that. The encryption of leads’ personal data will be implemented in the system, so no one will be able to steal it.
So only platform administrators will have access to personal data after encryption, right?
No, administrators will not have access. Only lead owners will have access to it. The owner will be fixed by a smart-contract, so no one will be able to change the owner fraudulently.
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
Activity: 246
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
hey, is there anyone here? manager or team answer questions here? just in case, I'll ask again, your road map only until the end of this year, do you have any longer-term plans?
Pages:
Jump to: