Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 13. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I read that you were going to use the IPFS in your work. What benefits it will bring to the platform?
Merit: 10
What is the maximum number of leads a user can buy in LeadCoin at a time?
Merit: 250
Whether each user or only sellers will have to be identified, when registering on the platform?
I dont understand why the lead seller has to wait for his money for a week? that’s not a smart move. You will scare away users and they will join your competitors.
7 days is a deposit timing. It’s been set for security reasons. The customer should have enough time to check and verify all the data  and if they are not correct or simply fake then they can file a complain.
What is the customer check the data faster than in 7 days. The seller still has to wait?
If i’m not wrong if a customer verifies it faster then a seller gets his money faster as well.
What is going to happen if a customer didnt give any feedback about the lead within 7 days?
then a seller gets his payment automatically because a customer didnt use his opportunity.
When the complain was filed the timing for depositing  is going to be cancelled?
Of course. The deposit is frozen until the dispute is solved as soon as the dispute related to a particular sale case arises.
your road map for only one year? or do you plan to renew it? it just seems to me that to realize your idea it will take more than one year
Absolutely, but we’re not gonna set new goals until reaching the current ones. The platform will develop gradually, and the absence of a plan for many years makes the development more flexible.
What categories of leads will be available on the platform?
The full list of the categories will appear closer to the launch of the platform. We will try to make as much categories as possible in order to increase the level of convenience of use of our platform.
With what CRM systems will you integrate?
Salesforce and Hubspot will be the first of them.  It’s possible that other options will appear in the future. 
If I build a lead database in Excel, will I be able to upload this file into the system, so that the system imports all leads?
Sellers will have the option to enter individual leads one at a time, or they can attach a CSV file from excel with a database of leads to save themselves time.
How many keywords can be used to search for potential customers in LeadCoin?
It depends on the industry you’re selling smth in, so u can find out exactly only looking for it on yr own.
What should webmasters, that doesn’t have a feedback form on their site, do? Will the automatic import of leads be unavailable for them?
They can create tables with data and them import the leads. Anyway, the stores without a contact form are rarely met.
Activity: 238
Why did you decide to use Civic tools to identify users in the system?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
If the arbitrators are the system’s sellers, will buyers somehow be protected from collusion between other sellers and arbitrators?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Will a seller have to confirm in the system that a lead has agreed that his personal data will be used on a third-party platform?
Activity: 266
What currencies can I buy LDC tokens for now?
I assume that for those that are supported by exchanges on which the token is traded.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What currencies can I buy LDC tokens for now?
Activity: 336
Where can I talk to the LeadCoin team?

I suppose that they will attend a conference in Frankfurt on April 26. There you will be able to talk to them.
Activity: 112
Where can I talk to the LeadCoin team?
It's cool that LeadCoin developers will implement automatic import of leads into the system. This will save webmasters a lot of time!
Are you sure that there will be such an opportunity? I thought we would have to do everything with our hands.
Yes, sellers will be offered to automatically import all their new leads into the system through the “Contacts” form that they have on the site.
We will have to include some scripts in our sites, right?
LeadCoin will make a widget that sellers will be able to attach to their “contact us” form. This widget will automatically import all potential leads.
Will it be possible to import only certain leads, but not all of them?
Activity: 212
It's cool that LeadCoin developers will implement automatic import of leads into the system. This will save webmasters a lot of time!
Are you sure that there will be such an opportunity? I thought we would have to do everything with our hands.
Yes, sellers will be offered to automatically import all their new leads into the system through the “Contacts” form that they have on the site.
LeadCoin will make a widget that sellers will be able to attach to their “contact us” form. This widget will automatically import all potential leads.
Pages:
Jump to: