Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 11. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Why did u choose the Ethereum Smart-Contracts for LeadCoin?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I’m wondering what stage the development of LeadCoin is at now… There’s few news about the project, unfortunately.
Consider it looking at the project’s roadmap. The first stage is implementation of the decentralized platform itself. Most likely, they’ve already done it and now they’re developing the LeadCoin UI+UX and mobile app.
I hope that’s really how fast they’re working now! And when are they planning to complete technical implementation of the service?
According to their plans, they wanna complete it until the end of the 2nd quarter of the current year. But I think that they can do this even faster.
Wont there be any testing before the launch at all?
Activity: 224
I’m wondering what stage the development of LeadCoin is at now… There’s few news about the project, unfortunately.
Consider it looking at the project’s roadmap. The first stage is implementation of the decentralized platform itself. Most likely, they’ve already done it and now they’re developing the LeadCoin UI+UX and mobile app.
I hope that’s really how fast they’re working now! And when are they planning to complete technical implementation of the service?
According to their plans, they wanna complete it until the end of the 2nd quarter of the current year. But I think that they can do this even faster.
Activity: 224
Activity: 304
It seems that this project is well funded and well funded. This will speed up the development of the project, the future of limitless LeadCoin. I have been paying attention to the development of the project.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
the project looks very serious, an excellent idea and a strong successful team. such projects are needed by society, I will be happy to support you.
I hope you will succeed in defeating the bureaucracy
Activity: 210
how many tokens were sold on the ICO?

The company has allocated 1 313 706 352,5 LDC to the ICO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
how many tokens were sold on the ICO?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Do u have a local wallet where it’s possible to store the LDC tokens?   
Activity: 212
That’s  great that users can search for leads on their own and choose the one they need. It’s a very useful function.
I dont think it’s the best option. You can miss the lead you need while looking through all of them.
Why all of them? LeadCoin is going to have an algorithm that will show you the leads of certain categories. It’s not manual search.
Can i mark the categories I need?
I guess so That’s the way it will work. U mark the categories and wait till leads will be added to the system. You will get a notification whenever it happens.
Is it a basic function or i will have to pay for it?
Activity: 364
That’s  great that users can search for leads on their own and choose the one they need. It’s a very useful function.
I dont think it’s the best option. You can miss the lead you need while looking through all of them.
Why all of them? LeadCoin is going to have an algorithm that will show you the leads of certain categories. It’s not manual search.
I guess so That’s the way it will work. U mark the categories and wait till leads will be added to the system. You will get a notification whenever it happens.
Activity: 212
Activity: 155
you reached the hard cap for a few minutes of sales? it's just incredible. Now, many even soft cap does not dial for the whole sale
Activity: 406
Activity: 210
How is matching mechanism going to work for sellers?
Activity: 392
Will a seller have to confirm in the system that a lead has agreed that his personal data will be used on a third-party platform?
Yes, of course. We’re against violation of privacy policy.
Pages:
Jump to: