Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 19. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I’ve seen the info that the leads data wont be stored in blockchain recently. I was worried about this ‘cause in this case the security of the personal data of people will be really questionable.
Yes, that’s true, the developers of the platform made a decision that blcokchain cant sore vast data in every description.
When will they be stored?
It seems that this  data will be stored outside the chain and locked by the blockchain. It’s the most optimal option which guarantees high extent of security.
I’ve also read that the project will use IPFS to store the real data which will be decrypted and have public key.
What kind of encryption will be used in this case?
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
I’ve seen the info that the leads data wont be stored in blockchain recently. I was worried about this ‘cause in this case the security of the personal data of people will be really questionable.
Yes, that’s true, the developers of the platform made a decision that blcokchain cant sore vast data in every description.
It seems that this  data will be stored outside the chain and locked by the blockchain. It’s the most optimal option which guarantees high extent of security.
I’ve also read that the project will use IPFS to store the real data which will be decrypted and have public key.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Activity: 378
Did I correctly understand that the seller have to transfer the personal data decryption key together with the lead?
Activity: 392
How are contact details of leads gonna be encrypted? Are u sure nobody can find them out unless they  buy it?

Of course, all the contact data will be decrypted, and the buyer wont access them without making payment.
I highlight the prospects of investing in Leadcoin. The idea proposed by the developers will allow any start-up business to get quick access to the user base, which makes the project in demand and increases its prospects.
Thank you for yr support! Development of the business is one of the priority tasks.
General info about a lead is going to be available for everybody. I saw it in the white paper. Can anybody specify what is this info?
The category of the goods he’s interested in, the info on the purchases from the lead’s seller  all in all, the info which the buyer needs to estimate the necessity to obtain a particular lead.
As far as I got it, every seller is gonna have rating on LeadCoin. What about the buyers?
Most likely, no. The platform’s ecosystem works well without the buyers’ rating.
Does anybody know what is the mandatory part that has to be fill out about the lead?
The more data on the lead u provide – the higher is the chance to find a buyer. However, the contact data and the confirmation of being interested in the project are obligatory.
Activity: 196
Why is it so important to ensure the encryption of the data stored in IPFS?
Activity: 126
How many times can I sell the same lead on the LeadCoin platform?
What’s the progress of the LDC token in the market?
It’s all right, the natural drop of the price took place recently but now the situation stabilizes.
What do you mean by the natural drop of the price?
Natural for situation when the token has just entered the exchange.
Activity: 210
It’s all right, the natural drop of the price took place recently but now the situation stabilizes.
What do you mean by the natural drop of the price?
Activity: 210
Activity: 336
Will the buyers be able to know the geographical location of the lead? It’s very important info for some businesses.
Activity: 112
Is it true that the more info the seller specifies about the lead, the higher rating it will get being on sale?
Pages:
Jump to: