Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 15. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I dont understand why the lead seller has to wait for his money for a week? that’s not a smart move. You will scare away users and they will join your competitors.
7 days is a deposit timing. It’s been set for security reasons. The customer should have enough time to check and verify all the data  and if they are not correct or simply fake then they can file a complain.
What is the customer check the data faster than in 7 days. The seller still has to wait?
If i’m not wrong if a customer verifies it faster then a seller gets his money faster as well.
What is going to happen if a customer didnt give any feedback about the lead within 7 days?
then a seller gets his payment automatically because a customer didnt use his opportunity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I dont understand why the lead seller has to wait for his money for a week? that’s not a smart move. You will scare away users and they will join your competitors.
7 days is a deposit timing. It’s been set for security reasons. The customer should have enough time to check and verify all the data  and if they are not correct or simply fake then they can file a complain.
What is the customer check the data faster than in 7 days. The seller still has to wait?
If i’m not wrong if a customer verifies it faster then a seller gets his money faster as well.
What is going to happen if a customer didnt give any feedback about the lead within 7 days?
Activity: 378
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
What leads personal information (except contacts) is going to be kept in LC system?
Activity: 238
Activity: 392
I’m wondering in which cases it will be possible to commence arbitration proceedings and in which not?

All the cases presuming dispute are described in the “Arbitration” chapter in out WP
Activity: 364
What  functions are available for sellers in their control dashboard?
Activity: 168
Why have u decided to develop a new smart contract for storing users activity history?
And will it be possible to appeal to a seller at first, if, for example, there is a typo in contact information? Maybe he’ll quickly correct the mistake. Why to start a proceeding…
The buyers can contact the sellers, but, taking into account that the quality of the leads will checked, the errors described by u are unlikely.
Why did you decide to consider the number of sold leads in a seller’s rating? Does it say something about their activity?
The more leads are sold – the more authentic is the data on satisfaction of the users buying the leads from this seller.
Activity: 224
How much ICO money has the company already spent on platform development and PR?
I think it’s confidential information and they didnt post it anywhere.
Activity: 112
How much ICO money has the company already spent on platform development and PR?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Can anyone tell me if they developed Escrow Contract from scratch or got someone else product as a base?
Activity: 336
Let’s say somebody buys 1000 leads, can he have more than 7 days for depositing just so he can check everyone of them?
Is LeadCoin Team attending any blockchain conferences?
Yes, a lot of them! Follow the news on their Telegram channel.
Activity: 308
Is LeadCoin Team attending any blockchain conferences?
Activity: 51
This platform could not do without arbitration. How good is that the developers of this system will create it. While the platform is still under development, I would like to know more details about it. First of all, how much will arbitrator's services cost?
Let's start with the fact that not one but five arbitrators will be involved in resolving a dispute! However, there is no fixed cost, at least, now. But it is known that it will be some commission of a transaction amount.
Five arbitrators for one dispute??? Why so many?
In order to make decisions more objective. Five people will clearly make a fairer decision than one.
The company will have to find a lot of arbitrators, so that they cope with all disputes, as there will be five arbitrators for just one dispute.
The company will not have to look for anyone. Arbitrators in the system will be the sellers, that work on LeadCoin.
Will any seller be able to be an arbitrator? Or will some minimum criteria be applied to them?
Activity: 406
This platform could not do without arbitration. How good is that the developers of this system will create it. While the platform is still under development, I would like to know more details about it. First of all, how much will arbitrator's services cost?
Let's start with the fact that not one but five arbitrators will be involved in resolving a dispute! However, there is no fixed cost, at least, now. But it is known that it will be some commission of a transaction amount.
Five arbitrators for one dispute??? Why so many?
In order to make decisions more objective. Five people will clearly make a fairer decision than one.
The company will have to find a lot of arbitrators, so that they cope with all disputes, as there will be five arbitrators for just one dispute.
The company will not have to look for anyone. Arbitrators in the system will be the sellers, that work on LeadCoin.
Pages:
Jump to: