Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 16. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
This platform could not do without arbitration. How good is that the developers of this system will create it. While the platform is still under development, I would like to know more details about it. First of all, how much will arbitrator's services cost?
Let's start with the fact that not one but five arbitrators will be involved in resolving a dispute! However, there is no fixed cost, at least, now. But it is known that it will be some commission of a transaction amount.
Five arbitrators for one dispute??? Why so many?
In order to make decisions more objective. Five people will clearly make a fairer decision than one.
The company will have to find a lot of arbitrators, so that they cope with all disputes, as there will be five arbitrators for just one dispute.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
This platform could not do without arbitration. How good is that the developers of this system will create it. While the platform is still under development, I would like to know more details about it. First of all, how much will arbitrator's services cost?
Let's start with the fact that not one but five arbitrators will be involved in resolving a dispute! However, there is no fixed cost, at least, now. But it is known that it will be some commission of a transaction amount.
In order to make decisions more objective. Five people will clearly make a fairer decision than one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 13

Looking forward to the the development of the project, can see a excellent potential in the idea of this project.
Activity: 364
Activity: 350
Why did you decide to consider the number of sold leads in a seller’s rating? Does it say something about their activity?
Activity: 322
And will it be possible to appeal to a seller at first, if, for example, there is a typo in contact information? Maybe he’ll quickly correct the mistake. Why to start a proceeding…
Activity: 392

Hi! I didn’t expect to see such a project!!! I’m impressed that there are guys who are quite serious

We also didn’t expect so many warm words from our community. U motivate us to become better.
Will the number of leads, sold by a seller, also affect his rating?
High level of activity has a positive impact on the rating. If u sell a lot of leads, but the satisfaction of the buyers are at the low level, this can have negative impact on yr rating.
Activity: 196
How much will my rating go down if I'm not active for more than a month?
Will users choose their account type when they sign up? What types of accounts will be available?
There’re sellers and buyers on the platform. The main kinds of accounts are these two types.
Yesterday I read on some forum that the sellers would need to undergo identification when signing up on LeadCoin. Will buyers have to undergo this procedure?
It isnt obligatory, but you’d better undergo KYC ‘cause it can be necessary to solve the dispute.
Activity: 14
What is the capitalization of the LDC token on the market already?
I've recently checked it up, there were more than 13 million U.S. dollars.
If a buyer loses 10 disputes, will his account also be blocked?
We haven’t discussed such an options. It doesn’t make any sense for the buyer to put fake claims, ‘cause if the truth is reveled, he will lose the dispute and pay a fee.
An important point: the system will have ranking of sellers, which will allow customers to choose the best deals. I would like to dwell on this, so I have a question: will sellers be able to affectedly improve their positions?
It’s impossible to get rating points for tokens. The main tool to increase the rating is the quality of the leads.
Activity: 210
What is the capitalization of the LDC token on the market already?
Merit: 31
I’m wondering in which cases it will be possible to commence arbitration proceedings and in which not?
Activity: 336
Hasn’t the token been added to listings of any new exchanges?
No, the list is the same. I think that this is enough.
Pages:
Jump to: