Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 17. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hasn’t the token been added to listings of any new exchanges?
Activity: 294
An important point: the system will have ranking of sellers, which will allow customers to choose the best deals. I would like to dwell on this, so I have a question: will sellers be able to affectedly improve their positions?
If you mean “bought reviews”, there will be no such possibility. Only those buyers who really worked with them will be able to assess their work, and this is confirmed by smart-contracts.
So, the entire ranking of sellers will be formed from buyers’ assessments?
No, this is just one of the parts, from which the ranking will be formed. The general formula looks like this: seller ranking = buyer satisfaction + number of disputes + high activity+ relative volume.
By the way, will a lost dispute greatly reduce the rating of a seller?
I won't tell you exactly, but probably, yes. I know for sure that if a seller loses 10 disputes, his account is blocked without the possibility of recovery.
And he won’t even have a chance to create a new account?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
An important point: the system will have ranking of sellers, which will allow customers to choose the best deals. I would like to dwell on this, so I have a question: will sellers be able to affectedly improve their positions?
If you mean “bought reviews”, there will be no such possibility. Only those buyers who really worked with them will be able to assess their work, and this is confirmed by smart-contracts.
No, this is just one of the parts, from which the ranking will be formed. The general formula looks like this: seller ranking = buyer satisfaction + number of disputes + high activity+ relative volume.
I won't tell you exactly, but probably, yes. I know for sure that if a seller loses 10 disputes, his account is blocked without the possibility of recovery.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
How is dev transparency around here?  I see a lot of faces on the website, but how many have shown themselves in chat/discord etc.

Seems a little fishy coming in from CMC losers for the day looking to invest.
If a buyer loses 10 disputes, will his account also be blocked?
Activity: 60
Yesterday I read on some forum that the sellers would need to undergo identification when signing up on LeadCoin. Will buyers have to undergo this procedure?
Will users choose their account type when they sign up? What types of accounts will be available?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Will the number of leads, sold by a seller, also affect his rating?
Activity: 322
When will the platform integrate with the Webydo service?
This event seems to be planned for the third quarter of this year.
When will the platform integrate with the Webydo service?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How much money has the company allocated for the development of the platform?
There is no information on the distribution of funds, received on the ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
How much money has the company allocated for the development of the platform?
The blockchain base of the project which assumes that the whole framework has a positive history, suggests that the project team and in its experience have exclusively positive examples.
The main reason to decide to use the blockchain as a vase of our project is its reliability and transparency of transactions.
How much time will be given after a transaction to improve seller's rating or to organize a dispute in the case of discrepancy with the stated description?

In accordance with the escrow agreement, 7 days are given for organizing a dispute. At the end of this period, the funds get to seller’s balance, and it becomes impossible to create an arbitration proceeding.
Is the assessment of a seller also carried out through an escrow agreement?

Yes, absolutely right. Moreover, it will be possible to assess a seller by any relevant metric.
What metrics will be used for assessing a seller?
The quality of the leads, satisfaction for the users and absence of complaints. This issue in described in details in our WP.
Activity: 224
Will the price of arbitrators’ services be fixed, or will they set it themselves?
Pages:
Jump to: