Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 2. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
If the registration of the first companies in the system is now open, when will users be able to expect the launch of the project’s alpha version?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How much money does the company plan to spend on marketing?
They allocate 40% of the funds collected on the ICO for marketing, that is, $20 million.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
How much money does the company plan to spend on marketing?
Activity: 392
Will it be possible to exchange the promotional tokens to fiat money or cryptocurrency and withdraw from the exchange?
No, you can spend them on acquisition of new leads only.
What are promotional tokens? How will they work in LeadCoin?
This issue is described in details in the WP. In brief, they allow to stimulate activity at the early stages of development of the platform.
If I get promotional tokens when signing up, will I be able to use them in a couple of months when I need the leads? 
Our tokens have no period of validity. You can use them when you want.
Activity: 196
Will those companies, that sign up in the system now, get any bonuses or privileges on the platform in the future?
Activity: 378
Meanwhile, LeadCoin has officially announced the opening of registration for the first companies in the system. Apparently, they are really preparing the alpha version of the project!
This is a good first step towards launching the project. I hope they will select good companies. The registration process is not complicated, is it?
No, there is nothing complicated. You just need to fill out a web form, in which you specify the name of your company, its address and sphere of action. After that, LeadCoin staff will contact each registered user and discuss their business with them.
What is the point in this early registration?
As far as I understand, they are preparing to offer the first leads on the platform. That is why they select companies that will be able to sell at least 100 leads a day! At the moment, they are focused on companies located in the US and the EU.
Are there any other criteria they have to meet?
Meanwhile, LeadCoin has officially announced the opening of registration for the first companies in the system. Apparently, they are really preparing the alpha version of the project!
This is a good first step towards launching the project. I hope they will select good companies. The registration process is not complicated, is it?
No, there is nothing complicated. You just need to fill out a web form, in which you specify the name of your company, its address and sphere of action. After that, LeadCoin staff will contact each registered user and discuss their business with them.
As far as I understand, they are preparing to offer the first leads on the platform. That is why they select companies that will be able to sell at least 100 leads a day! At the moment, they are focused on companies located in the US and the EU.
Activity: 210
Activity: 158
This is an exciting project. I see a very strong team. Everything seems to be perfect. I hope it will be a great success.
Activity: 294
Why are you currently focusing only on companies located in the USA and the EU? Will other regions be added in the future?
Activity: 224
How many companies do you plan to select during early registration?
Activity: 364
Are you planning to launch any competitions or raffles during the first day after the launch of the platform in order to attract the attention of the community?

How much has the company allocated to technical implementation of LeadCOin?
All in all the company has allocated 30% of the funds collected on the ICO, that’s about $15 million.

How much has the company allocated to technical implementation of LeadCOin?
Activity: 308
It seems to me that LeadCoin will be suitable for sale of leads which are looking for handmaders needed to perform an urgent order. But will the platform work in this direction?
Pages:
Jump to: